SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:29 pm

Miss Ramos wrote:
ericbutterfly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Rachel posted an IG story the other day that said she doesn't like Vanessa, paraphrasing, for all SM to hear.

I didn't see that. That is unfortunate and not very classy IMO. Is that IG story still up?

I feel this season, the girls are acting like they are in High School. You have the most Popular girl ( Rachel ) who does't like a girl because she must be threaten by her (vanessa). And then all the other girls backing her up because hey she is the BAchelorette now...they can be seen everywhere. They are just milking their 15 minutes of fame. And holding a grudge all this time for what RS reported, that shows me a side of Rachel I don't like. Someone who hold grudges. I'm still #teamvanessa and even more now !! Smiley

I don't know if I believe the thing about the girls backing Rachel up... the only women who were in Bimini when the so called blow up happened were Danielle M who is friends with Vanessa, Kristina who is friends with Vanessa, Raven who is very close with Rachel and Corrine who just does her own thing but seems friendly with Rachel... I don't see everyone backing Rachel, because apparently it happened when Corrine, Raven, and Kristina were on the group date, so who was there to back up Rachel? Danielle M? Danielle M is good friends with Vanessa. Part of me feels like RS is making up the part that all the girls dislike Vanessa and side with Rachel and he is just basing it purely on postshow friendships. Am I the only one who feels that Rachel and Vanessa didn't get along both had valid points (not the first time two women in the franchise didn't see eye to eye) and some girls are closer to Rachel and some girls are closer to Vanessa? That's just what I am thinking... I mean you can be neutral and still be closer friends to one person over the other. Them taking pics together doesn't mean they hate Vanessa or vise versa. Idk thats my opinion

Last edited by ericbutterfly on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:30 pm

That side eye roll is obnoxious to me. It's annoying as he!! when girls do that to one another and then act all innocent like they aren't being a biotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:35 pm

happygolucky wrote:
ericbutterfly wrote:I do wonder though, if all these "two faced" antics that RS speaks of were shown on the show, and Vanessa was edited or portrayed as a snitch that acted nice to the girls then ran to Nick, if all of us would be singing a different tune or if this disagreement would still be considered petty to us?
See, my POV, I don't believe Vanessa is all that ... because she has shown to be a straight-shooter, to the point of being   "not so likeable", because she can "accuse", "be very strict in her judgments" (Nick experienced that on several occasions and I've read posts about her scolding him) - all IMO ... so what I've seen is exactly the opposite of what "someone" wants "me" to believe. I do think Vanessa isn't an easy character, she can say things that can be hurtful and insensitive to hear, she can think to be right when she might not be (because it's all about the perception), but she says them even to their face - IMO/judging from the footage - and she's a grown-up woman, capable to admit own faults and to apologize - IMO/assuming based on her similarity with Nick's character ... who BTW was "accused" multiple times to be manipulative, so another match made in "immoral behavior" Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 3806527698

"Run to Nick" ... It's not like Nick then went and scolded the girls, did he? Or do people think that she influenced Nick's opinion with her own "agenda"? - I sure hope so, that she was an influence to him (as in couples I think it's likely to happen) ... but Nick is very capable to think and act as he pleases. So I think his decisions, are his responsibility.

I agree, I don't think what Vanessa did was bad (if she did do that stuff), If I was dating a guy and I felt something I would speak my mind. I respect that about Vanessa. Plus let's face it... Raven ran to Nick about Corrine, Corrine ran to Nick about Taylor, Christen ran to Nick about Liz, no one is saying those girls are two faced. If the argument is true, I see both sides equally. I was just wondering if we'd be singing a different tune if Vanessa was edited like the villain, but yeah I agree with you.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thread 5 starts here.

All other threads here

Catdwoman50 wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:

she does look happy, just the conversation they had in the hot tub doesn't look like it went well bc he says he's not traditional.

Vanessa comes from an italian family and I can relate with her.

Hopefully all questions have been answered and she felt special again.

Litta123 wrote:@happygolucky Congrats on the next chapter of your life! Hope it's all you want/need it to be! bestbud!

Regarding your post above, I would include that I think TPTB added to Vanessa's heaviness, not just Nick and the situation. I feel like their "whisperings" in her ear have been "loud and clear" lately. How else do you explain her giant mood swings from the actual interactions of the date and her ITMs. I believe her questioning of her father regarding the number of "father's blessing" given was producer driven. Maybe I'm wrong, but it all felt too convenient to get that footage. I think "someone" is "encouraging" her to not feel special.

notarose wrote:What does tradional mean?
Vanessa:
Women keep their birth surname when married as per French Canadian tradition.
Divorce occurs despite Catholic upbringing.
Vanessa is typical of her generation having pursued a variety of careers and has lived outside the community she was raised in.
Vanessa's mom said they need to make each other happy and make decisions together revealing the value of partnership.
Men in Vanessa's family cook - grandpa and brother shown doing so on old IG posts.

Nick:
His oldest sister Jessica and soon Maria marry in their 30s.
Maria officiated at Jessica's wedding - not in a church.  None of Sarah's wedding photos were of a church either.  Nick's parents are Catholic, he attended a Catholic high school, and Nick does attend service (he posted about it after A's season, Brian posted about Nick, Josh, and he attending a few services while in Italy).
Nick could be perceived as having nontraditional views (as in nonconservative) however these views may be family held: identifies self as a feminist, supports right of gay/lesbian marriage, supports abortion rights.  

IMO "traditional" is a vague term.  Looking forward to how they will bring clarity for each other on this topic.

Traditional sometimes could also mean the wife as being a homemaker instead of working (man as the breadwinner), the wife moving in and traveling with the husband wherever it may be...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I  still can't get over  why these ladies were bickering, over Nick?  Okay, then.

@lexforlife laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud bestbud! :iloveyou
If only they were ... they were bickering about their own "hurt feelings" because "one felt excluded" and "one though to be misjudged" ... spitcoffee Bring them to couples therapy.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:40 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO Many girls have done snitching this season. Was Raven telling Nick about Corinne not being able to wash a spoon not snitching? Half of the girls there warned him about her. That is snitching IMO. But since it was about Corinne who is the supposed 'villain', no on batted an eye. Raven has been friends with Corinne since then. It happens every season IMO. What's the big deal? Rolling Eyes  Nick IMO was a lead who didn't care who said what - even Vanessa. Otherwise Corinne wouldn't have made F4 IMO after the week 2 confrontation.

All JMO.

It happens every season and it bothers me every season. I actually spoke up when it happened with Corinne that I didn't like it. Vanessa was the only one who initially didn't bother me because she confronted Nick about HIS actions, but then afterwards in ITM's she was like 'he better send her home' and then that annoyed me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:50 pm

ericbutterfly wrote: I agree, I don't think what Vanessa did was bad (if she did do that stuff), If I was dating a guy and I felt something I would speak my mind. I respect that about Vanessa. Plus let's face it... Raven ran to Nick about Corrine, Corrine ran to Nick about Taylor, Christen ran to Nick about Liz, no one is saying those girls are two faced. If the argument is true, I see both sides equally. I was just wondering if we'd be singing a different tune if Vanessa was edited like the villain, but yeah I agree with you.

I agree I actually was expecting something more dramatic I feel like something similar happens in the house every season unfortunately. There is nothing to do so everything is made into a bigger deal. There was some shady behaviour but I don't think it was that big of deal. Some people click some people dont oh well.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:52 pm

So the 'squad' is throwing sublimals and being bitter on sm over THAT? Dear lord, sounds like high school again. I'm not surprised, though. The squad seems like extremely immature bunch, disappointed, that Vanessa didn't get a villain edit, so they started shadind her on sm. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:53 pm

We have pictures of Vanessa off by herself in Bimini. Looks like Vanessa was more affected by Rachel's rejection than Rachel was affected by what Vanessa did or said. It was a tense situation and I think it brought Vanessa and Nick closer together.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:57 pm

Carine wrote:
ericbutterfly wrote: I agree, I don't think what Vanessa did was bad (if she did do that stuff), If I was dating a guy and I felt something I would speak my mind. I respect that about Vanessa. Plus let's face it... Raven ran to Nick about Corrine, Corrine ran to Nick about Taylor, Christen ran to Nick about Liz, no one is saying those girls are two faced. If the argument is true, I see both sides equally. I was just wondering if we'd be singing a different tune if Vanessa was edited like the villain, but yeah I agree with you.

I agree I actually was expecting something more dramatic I feel like something similar happens in the house every season unfortunately. There is nothing to do so everything is made into a bigger deal. There was some shady behaviour but I don't think it was that big of deal. Some people click some people dont oh well.
Exactly. Vanessa is not a bad person for speaking her mind IMO and Rachel is not a bad person for not liking Vanessa IMO.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:59 pm

IMO these women who are still shading Vanessa now are a bunch of immature petty bit*hes. What a stupid thing to harbor a grudge over. Congratulating Rachel for her Bachelorette gig was the polite thing to do. That shows me Vanessa has manners. Two alpha females clashed over pursuit of the Same man. IMO one was invested in the Man and one was invested in the Game. One has shown herself to move forward and one is still lashing out publicly because she can't let it go. IMO Vanessa was the clear favorite of Nick and the Squad resent/ed her for that.  
Vanessa has shown me her character by seeing her with her students AND by the career choice she chose for herself now. I don't see anything nefarious in her character. yes  
I can't say the same for those who feed hearsay gossip to RS. Or those who can't let go of their grudges from a reality TV show.  Petty petty petty....... no no
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:04 pm

BKay wrote:That side eye roll is obnoxious to me. It's annoying as he!! when girls do that to one another and then act all innocent like they aren't being a biotch.

I have actually seen that on Rachel during the episode in Bimini when Vanessa has gotten her second 1-1 date....that move has kind of given me bad vibes on Rachel right away...I believe Rachel is trying to act like a hero defending these presumably helpless girls, when they don't really need her to defend them...I think Vanessa has done the same move to Danielle L, thus resolving their issues...Vanessa may have cleared out their issues, thus with Danielle L leaning on her shoulder in one scene...

...if Vanessa takes the move of trying to reach out to Rachel, and she has declined it abruptly...I don't think Vanessa is in any way at fault here...Rachel could have mentioned all the scenarios and Vanessa would have been able to explain and defend herself... but, she stops her right there and then...and has decided to keep her pre-judgments against her saying she doesn't like and she doesn't want to associate with her...- IMO- I don't think it is wrong to side or befriend somebody who is unpopular if they are in the right...I think Rachel takes it offensively for Vanessa being friendly with Taylor as pitying Taylor and pretending to be compassionate with her...-IMO- if she dislikes her from the start....her tendency would have been to have taken and perceived her negatively in every way ...taking only the negativities to make more unforeseen judgments for that person...I believe in positives attracting positives and negative attracting negatives... thus, it is best to be positive or stay neutral until proven right or wrong...

With Vanessa telling Nick about what she feels about Rachel...I believe the other girls have done the same...I am going to give Vanessa the benefits of the doubt since we don't really know when the topic about Rachel has came into their conversations...it could have been a slight mentioning of name and it just pops up... this, bringing in the incidents on Christen telling Nick about Liz...the conversations pop up when Nick tells her about Liz presence in the show...and Christen has decided to release the info on what Liz has confided on her....
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey