SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRaven - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:17 pm

I agree I highly doubt Nick slept with Raven he knows exactly how it feels. IMO Vanessa had been the one since she walked out of that limo and in no way would he take the chance of hurting her. Plus I saw zero chemistry with the Raven .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

TeamRaven - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:18 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:Is amazing how much people used to love Vanessa at the beginning of the season and how much people have turned  on her and want Nick to pick Raven . IMO post show Vanessa and Nick are going to have a tough time dealing with a lot of bad criticism on SM, this season editing hasn't done a lot of favors on her and this is not going to be a bachelor couple that people are going to be rooting for

I think it will change after they have seen the great chemistry they have when they are together...it has been shown on their first 1-1 Date...it has been hidden in their second, partly shown from Vanessa's HTD...TPTB has released the conflict first in Vanessa's FS before they have posted the fun part...TPTB obviously has intentions of covering up...not unless these people are the so-called fan fanatics or hard core fans of Rachel, Raven or the other girls who would insist on pairing Nick with their idols...I don't think it would be an issue....I guess, Nick also has a whole bunch of people who dislike him so those probably won't change, but I guess, it all depends on the individual's personalities... but, in the end, I think the media most likely will like them, be accepting of them, the same way they have accepted the other couples... if I am right, I think Vanessa is a favourite pairing for Nick mostly, and it is just the scenarios/edits that confuses them giving them the perceptions that their relationship may not work...  -JMO-

Last edited by Skates on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:30 pm

Does anyone follow Robby Hayes on IG?
I don't but I often look at "likes" on pics posted of Vanessa by people other than her or Nick and Robby frequently pops up as a liker.  Example
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQTHop0gmse/?taken-by=sicmonkie

There are lots of more recent likes as well but this was when I first noticed because it's somewhat obscure.

Just wondering if this typical of him with pics of other girls on this season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:37 pm

Robby likes virtually everything tagged 'the bachelor'

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:38 pm

Robby is big on having a SM prescience.  And from what has been said here in the past, he has a bot set to like pretty much anything with a hashtag related to the show.  I wouldn't worry or think too much about Robby's likes.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:38 pm

notarose wrote:Does anyone follow Robby Hayes on IG?
I don't but I often look at "likes" on pics posted of Vanessa by people other than her or Nick and Robby frequently pops up as a liker.  Example
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQTHop0gmse/?taken-by=sicmonkie

There are lots of more recent likes as well but this was when I first noticed because it's somewhat obscure.

Just wondering if this typical of him with pics of other girls on this season.

I think I read that he's been creepily stalking and following just about every woman from Nick's season. Not surprised he's trying it with Vanessa even if he may have read spoilers that she's Nick's F1. He's the one when Nick and Vanessa's first 1 on 1 aired was tweeting about how he's just waiting for Josh Murray to show up and steal her too from Nick. He's pathetic.

Is amazing how much people used to love Vanessa at the beginning of the season and how much people have turned on her and want Nick to pick Raven . IMO post show Vanessa and Nick are going to have a tough time dealing with a lot of bad criticism on SM, this season editing hasn't done a lot of favors on her and this is not going to be a bachelor couple that people are going to be rooting for

If Nick and Vanessa are happy and make their relationship work, in a few weeks/months no one will care. The fact is right now there are a lot of people going off some rumors and negative comments about Vanessa from RS and crappy edit by the producers. So of course it's all #TeamRaven. However, no one has heard a word from Vanessa since this show ended. No one has any sense of where her head's at and even really her full personality and thoughts without the producers edit telling whatever story they want. We haven't seen her and Nick actually legitimately together. That more than anything is always what tells the true story of a couple in my opinion.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:43 pm

In the previews I noticed that with R On the bed N was wearing the turtle neck jumper But the morning scene he had a hoodie on whilst in The Vs morning bed hair shot he was wearing the same jumper/scarf so possible the same pants etc. as night before. Not sure if this means anything but hoping - no praying it does.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Thanks to everyone who answered my question hi

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 pm

sdmom wrote:I read in Raven's thread and someone said the miost recent US said Nick and Raven slept together. US is pretty reliable when it comes to this franchise, imo. If that's true, I am very disappointed. How will that make Vanessa feel? She's not that special to him? If that's true, their relationship, in addition to the long distance, has another major hurdle to overcome. I hope Nick is completely honest with her and explained well. Oh, Nick!
I really really hope this is not true.

I don't think US is that reliable...their sources could be anybody who just want to create drama and get paid... sometimes they also pick news from other publications of which the news may also not be reliable... they just kind of repeated what the other has published to create an article, it could also be opinions, or words taken out of context and then has been justified as facts...People and E Online are more reliable, but they can also release unreliable news...I really doubt Nick would have done it... he has been so fully covered with the turtle neck he has been wearing during Raven's FS...I can feel that he is so uncomfortable with his tops, he hasn't even made any attempts of stripping his clothes off...the Northern lights would have probably been what they have been focusing on the whole night...what does Nick have to prove if he does that, to show Raven that he can satisfy her...Nick will not touch Raven when he feels so strongly for Vanessa...his touch on Raven is very gentle, not intimate or sensual...they have been cuddling, not much body contact, a little bit kiss, here and there...I feel like it is just an act for the show...- JMO-
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:30 pm

Anyone who follows PacoZero, check out the comments section of the latest video he posted from Nick & Vanessa's date. Her aunt Cat commented that V is the only person she knows who would do the freezing tub activity with a smile on her face, and that's probably because she's such a positive person. A poster commented back that they hate that V is being portrayed as whiny and not fun, and Cat commented back that it aggravates their family too, because she is the basically the opposite of how they're making her appear.

Just found it interesting. Of course they're her family so they'll defend her, but it's interesting to hear none the less.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:35 pm

Whatever happens Nick knows how the show goes. I hope he told Vanessa EVERYTHING about what happened in the FSD and FD. He knows how editing can twist things.

If V continues to be happy on AFTR, I think Nick has been truthful with her. If there's slight tension then I think he didn't tell her everything, IMO. A lot of F1's always choose to not watch the last episodes except their proposal right?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:37 pm

Mgrissom wrote:
sdmom wrote:I read in Raven's thread and someone said the miost recent US said Nick and Raven slept together. US is pretty reliable when it comes to this franchise, imo. If that's true, I am very disappointed. How will that make Vanessa feel? She's not that special to him? If that's true, their relationship, in addition to the long distance, has another major hurdle to overcome. I hope Nick is completely honest with her and explained well. Oh, Nick!
I really really hope this is not true.

Literally "slept" together.  Yes they went to the FS - to see the Northern lights and to sleep...

I was about to say that, they slept together, but it didn't imply that they would have sex...

I think I have read that article...I think, in the end of the article, it has still been a head scratched and a big question mark... -JMO-
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey