SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by notarose Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose That's great, just another indication of the character of some Montrealer's. Just get to the point, no messing around with rumours. laugh out loud

Speaking of Montrealers, Vanessa is the first from La Belle Province soon to be seen in the FS. Would love to see the edit pay homage to the historic tradition of French Canadian film making.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:02 pm

lleyki wrote:There is one IG account that has been peddling RS's stuff as fact and adding his/her own embellishments (that's the account that claimed Nick supposedly told Danielle L. he'd call her while he was letting her go. Only place I have ever seen that) and has gone hard at Vanessa since mid-season.

Vanessa blocked the account and the owner brings it up as proof of her being some two-faced woman who can't handle criticism. Except I missed when feeding a bunch of trolls calling the woman a fake bitch is simple "criticism". I imagine the last month or so could not have been fun for Vanessa.

She went from being this nice, lovely woman to a bunch of people latching onto some gossip and treating like fact, then the crappy edit on the show didn't help and only added fuel to the fire. Now everyone is pretty much predicting her relationship is doomed, probably over already, never going to last, etc. What should be a happy and exciting time has all this negativity and cloud over it.

Maybe they are over already and if they are it doesn't matter. But if she and Nick are very much still together, making their relationship work, then yeah these last few weeks cannot have been fun for her. But she's still smiling and did the wise thing I think, by pulling back a bit from social media and more importantly, the negativity.

And yes, before it's stated, I am aware other leads and F1 have been through the same and sometimes much worse. Not making a comparison, just focusing on what this must be like for Vanessa right now.

This is why I've pulled back from reading IG comments and Bach-related posts in other places on the internet. It just made me irrationally annoyed over something that doesn't personally affect me, so I kinda stopped participating in discussions.

But allow me to be annoyed for a sec...

The stuff written about Vanessa has been nothing more than hearsay, yet some people treat it as fact. The worst are the people who know it's info coming from RS, who got it from a biased source, and irresponsibly present it as absolute truth without giving any context as to where the information came from. What ends up happening is more casual fans of the show think this insider information 100% happened the way it was described. People can also get away with not adding an 'IMO' or 'JMO' elsewhere so claims about her character being a bitch or being manipulative and exploitative are easily believed without much critical thought. I understand that not everyone is going to like her. But I honestly don't understand how Vanessa getting into a fight with a fan favourite automatically makes her a bitch, or a manipulative partner, or a special education teacher with self-serving intentions. Logic does not follow. /rant over
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:23 pm

One more week. Say it with me, onnnnnne moooooooooore weeeeeeek! At that time, the shift of attention is all on the new lead in town. I can periodically check in to my lil fandom thread and smile cause Nick will still be doing Nick.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:26 pm

It's really sad how much RS can influence people's opinion of these contestants. Last season he decimated Jordan's reputation and now he's got people hating on V, even though we've seen her do nothing wrong. I don't know how he lives with himself to be honest. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Is Vanessa really getting harassed alot & by who?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:54 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
lleyki wrote:There is one IG account that has been peddling RS's stuff as fact and adding his/her own embellishments (that's the account that claimed Nick supposedly told Danielle L. he'd call her while he was letting her go. Only place I have ever seen that) and has gone hard at Vanessa since mid-season.

Vanessa blocked the account and the owner brings it up as proof of her being some two-faced woman who can't handle criticism. Except I missed when feeding a bunch of trolls calling the woman a fake bitch is simple "criticism". I imagine the last month or so could not have been fun for Vanessa.

She went from being this nice, lovely woman to a bunch of people latching onto some gossip and treating like fact, then the crappy edit on the show didn't help and only added fuel to the fire. Now everyone is pretty much predicting her relationship is doomed, probably over already, never going to last, etc. What should be a happy and exciting time has all this negativity and cloud over it.

Maybe they are over already and if they are it doesn't matter. But if she and Nick are very much still together, making their relationship work, then yeah these last few weeks cannot have been fun for her. But she's still smiling and did the wise thing I think, by pulling back a bit from social media and more importantly, the negativity.

And yes, before it's stated, I am aware other leads and F1 have been through the same and sometimes much worse. Not making a comparison, just focusing on what this must be like for Vanessa right now.

This is why I've pulled back from reading IG comments and Bach-related posts in other places on the internet. It just made me irrationally annoyed over something that doesn't personally affect me, so I kinda stopped participating in discussions.

But allow me to be annoyed for a sec...

The stuff written about Vanessa has been nothing more than hearsay, yet some people treat it as fact. The worst are the people who know it's info coming from RS, who got it from a biased source, and irresponsibly present it as absolute truth without giving any context as to where the information came from. What ends up happening is more casual fans of the show think this insider information 100% happened the way it was described. People can also get away with not adding an 'IMO' or 'JMO' elsewhere so claims about her character being a bitch or being manipulative and exploitative are easily believed without much critical thought. I understand that not everyone is going to like her. But I honestly don't understand how Vanessa getting into a fight with a fan favourite automatically makes her a bitch, or a manipulative partner, or a special education teacher with self-serving intentions. Logic does not follow. /rant over

Rant away...let it out I say. It'll make you feel better.

Is Vanessa really getting harassed alot & by who?

Harassed may be a strong word but there is a lot of negativity about her online and some of it has seeped into her own accounts and therefore her own space, as evidenced by the comments that were deleted from her last IG post. But there is not one place I read online right now about the show, where I don't see some reference to, "I read she was fake though and a bitch but they edited it out because she's his F1" and sure enough, that's followed by "yeah I can see that. She just seems so humorless and always lecturing and yelling at him".

And that's not even mentioning all the claims and attacks of her exploiting her students just to win a guy on some reality dating competition. I have seen comments where Vanessa's family's very sensible concerns IMO get read as she's clearly emotionally and mentally unstable. In some places, every single thing about her is now judged from the way she practically breathes. And yeah it is kind of sucky when it feels like what's behind it is some hearsay put out there as fact by RS and really crappy edit of her and Nick's relationship. IMO of course.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:02 pm

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/03/06/bachelor-finalist-vanessa-grimaldi-wedding-dresses-rumor-spoiler/

"Sources connected to Le Chateau tell us the shop invited Vanessa -- who's from Montreal -- to check out their new line and to talk about a partnership once 'Bachelor' wraps. We're told she didn't try on anything from the bridal section."
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:06 pm

I see that Vanessa disabled comments on her photo with Julia, that is really sad that she had to do that. People are horrible.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Liarboy has been doing that to contestants for all the years he's been stealing information and lying blogging. He obviously doesn't care about anyone's reputation other than his own, otherwise he wouldn't take it upon himself to trash those that he either doesn't like, or who's family won't share with him haven't done anything wrong.

I have a feeling Vanessa doesn't care. She'll delete rude comments, because she's a very positive person. Positive people do not like to have any negative energy around them. I'm counting on her deleting blocking whatever, and not paying any attention.

ETA: I just saw your post. @Cila51290 That's terrific!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:29 pm

@jessietrey Sorry for the double post. I started to post but had to step away. After I sent I saw the last two posts.

I'm glad she did that. Just another Montrealer thing IMO. Be nice or I'll shut you up. laugh out loud

Yes it's sad, but it's better than leaving all those comments there for others to compound the problem by adding their disgusting opinions. She did the right thing IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:50 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Vanessa's photo shoot with the student is so heartwarming. She is so beautiful. It angers me based on comments form Pacozero and Vanessa's friend anncahilli that someone posted something nasty on it. I didn't read the comments but it's clear from the two posters responses above that someone made a rude comment. Why can't some people get a life?

As for the reports of seeing Nissa together, I have a really hard time believing they'd go out in public together. I do now recall when Nick posted the instagram last week with him and the twins how out of place/random it seemed since it seems like an older pic so I can see why some may think it was a diversion but that was also the night before DWTS was announced though at that point I don't think he was trying to hide from that since TPTB already announced on SM  he would be on. Then again Ashley and JP were caught leaving the same hotel or Starbucks by some during her season airing so I guess it isn't impossible. After the orange couch though I don't think they'd dare risk being out even if in disguise.

To the bolded it was a hotel in NYC.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:05 pm

I ignore "it". I don't read "it". So I don't see "it's influence or negative comments.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey