SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by notarose Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:17 am

Mgrissom wrote:
coolangel wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I'm not sure how Insta stories work. Can you upload a story or does it have to be done in real time? I know after 24 hours it is history. I don't know but there are several things that strongly suggest she was there through at least Sat night.

No. It doesn't have to be in real time. It states you can only upload pics/videos from the last 24 hours but there are tricks/ways around it. Nick certainly knows all about them considering he posted an IG story last week from his time in Finland. laugh out loud laugh out loud He could have helped her with it. It's a very good possibility I think considering many people are saying that they were spotted together and it's not just one random tweet.

N&V being sneaky! giggling giggling

What about SnapChat?  Can it be posted after the fact?

:yes: there are compatable apps that you can download from that enhance Snapchat functions.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Swiss Girl Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:01 am

When I first saw the wonderful picture of Vanessa with her student, I got emotional and I had wet eyes, because it's so heartwarming and shows what a very special person Vanessa is. But after I read the hateful and very bad comments I had to cry. I'm really really shocked how a human being can be so full of hate and meanness. I noticed all comments are gone/deleted  now. I' m so sorry for Vanessa and all the people involved in this wonderful project! I' m so sad right now [img]https://2img.net/i/fa/twemoji/16x16/1f62a.png[/img]

Last edited by Swiss Girl on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Put in a word)

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:11 am

@Swiss Girl that's exactly how I feel. So so sad!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Good move to block the comments. I noticed later last night that a hoard of teens did the per usual multi-tagging of each other and then a swarm of idiocy insued.  Vanessa's students are adults and I recall at least 1 having a Twitter account so it can be assumed that some are on IG.  NO reason for them or their loved ones to be reminded that black hearted types roam SM.

On a brighter note, looking forward to learning more about the project. The stylist who posted about it hash tagged  several cosmetic brands so I wonder if an outlet like Sephora might be a sponsor. Overall it appears to have "inner beauty " as a theme. Great message particularly for this show that tends to promote surface level sh*t.

To his credit, in the past 3 years Nick has attempted to shift the narrative away from the superficiality of the show by introducing topics such as male feminism, gay marriage rights, anti-sl*t shaming, violence against women. Unfortunately interviewers rarely engaged instead rehashing trivia and fluff.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Swiss Girl wrote:When I first saw the wonderful picture of Vanessa with her student, I got emotional and I had wet eyes, because it's so heartwarming and shows what a very special person Vanessa is. But after I read the hateful and very bad comments I had to cry. I'm really really shocked how a human being can be so full of hate and meanness. I noticed all comments are gone/deleted  now. I' m so sorry for Vanessa and all the people involved in this wonderful project! I' m so sad right now  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 1f62a

I totally understand @Swiss Girl. console I had a moment like that too a couple of weeks back when I read some serious hate towards N&V on SM. I don't know N&V personally and still reading some of those comments broke my heart. I could only imagine how they and their family members and friends must be feeling. Unfortunately that's the world we live in now. sad

IMO N&V have both shown themselves to be really strong people and they'll get through this together. Just one more week and we'll get to see them happy and together in love. bestbud!
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:54 pm

Billysmom wrote:I often find myself wondering if even the producers picked Vanessa as nicks ideal match....????

I think TPTB has probably picked up the cue during the series of interviews that Vanessa would be a strong contender...I remember Mills saying he loves Vanessa (during the Litman podcast)...I think he's genuine when he has said those words... then suddenly, he realizes that there are more girls...thus, he has to correct himself to sound neutral... Lol!!   Smiley. Smiley

I guess, although they are happy when they found out that Nick is into Vanessa...since, Nick is so transparent, they have decided to edit the whole show to stream line the story reflecting Nick ending up alone to make it more dramatic...

I am thinking, maybe there will be some confessions done on how they have turned the story around through Q&A...I feel like the fight in Bimini will also be brought up to clear Vanessa's villainous role...

I was devastated when I saw Wetpaint discussed the fights in their articles...the writer has mentioned RS as the source...but, it has created a total new story about Vanessa's character...(without attempting to find out the real story behind it)... they have made the story sound real taking every word RS has made out of context, re-affirming RS assumptions and their opinions as facts...it makes me mad, I know it will start up a new cycle of cyber bullying in SM on Vanessa maybe also on Nick...

In the real world, it is hard to segregate fans through love teams worshipping or OTP, a lot of times the teams in the losing end tend to be more destructive to the real couples than supportive...I am hoping this won't be the case...

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-2017-vanessa-grimaldi-rachel-lindsay-feud-1570041/?utm_content=buffera3979&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

RS story gives me the vibes that there are missing links...something in there do not make sense, thus creating doubts on my part...but Wetpaint has portrayed the story as facts by simplified narrative without using the quoted words RS has used in his storyboard (on his supposedly real time occurrence of the Bimini fights)...I think Wetpaint is widely read even by young and old probably of all ages since it caters to different generations...

I am tempted to write a comment, but has decided to go against it since I need to subscribe or login with my other accounts...

It has also attempted to relay information on Vanessa's ex as well, comes out with a misleading title, but ends up with no leads or on info with no substance to the title...

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-2017-vanessa-grimaldi-ex-boyfriend-1568588/

Contradicting character traits reflecting on both articles, as based on what they have released...the article on the fights has seemingly reflected on an assumed fakeness...ending the article with a statement "Just goes to show, there’s always more to a person than what you see on TV!" giving it a negative undertone on Vanessa's character...

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-2017-vanessa-grimaldi-rachel-lindsay-feud-1570041/?utm_content=buffera3979&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I know this is just the beginning, but I am worried about the media frenzies affecting their relationships...I feel like they are strong enough to fight it, but regardless it doesn't stop me from being concerned about it...

- JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:01 pm

I feel really bad for Vanessa. There was a silly argument, months ago, we haven't seen any of it, but because of this one sided leaking of gossip to RS, Vanessa gets harassed on sm. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:17 pm

IMO the argument is old news. Much ado about petty BS. Two strong women vying for the same man....nothing new here. It is ridiculous that Vanessa is somehow blamed. RS is the lowest type of human. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 1f61d  Wetpaint is crap. IMO

One look at Vanessa in her real life....tells me everything I need to know. And everything I see is positive. Kudos to Vanessa for living a meaningful life and representing the misunderstood. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 1f64c  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 1f49e
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:05 pm

Seabear wrote:IMO the argument is old news. Much ado about petty BS. Two strong women vying for the same man....nothing new here. It is ridiculous that Vanessa is somehow blamed. RS is the lowest type of human. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 1f61d  Wetpaint is crap. IMO

One look at Vanessa in her real life....tells me everything I need to know. And everything I see is positive. Kudos to Vanessa for living a meaningful life and representing the misunderstood. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 1f64c  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 61 1f49e
All JMO

I know... I totally agree!!

It's just some people are cruel, they enjoy ripping others into shred...the media are worst, they can create something our of nothing... -JMO-
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:33 pm

A host of a Montreal radio (I think) show contacted V (tweet) after her new project post.  If she says yes, I hope they set an example of media journalism - reporting on the real and now facts.

RS/Wetpaint - laughable how they are like flies in a Venus flytrap. They are stuck in a time warp while Vanessa is accomplishing things.  Bite her dust giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:51 pm

There is one IG account that has been peddling RS's stuff as fact and adding his/her own embellishments (that's the account that claimed Nick supposedly told Danielle L. he'd call her while he was letting her go. Only place I have ever seen that) and has gone hard at Vanessa since mid-season.

Vanessa blocked the account and the owner brings it up as proof of her being some two-faced woman who can't handle criticism. Except I missed when feeding a bunch of trolls calling the woman a fake bitch is simple "criticism". I imagine the last month or so could not have been fun for Vanessa.

She went from being this nice, lovely woman to a bunch of people latching onto some gossip and treating like fact, then the crappy edit on the show didn't help and only added fuel to the fire. Now everyone is pretty much predicting her relationship is doomed, probably over already, never going to last, etc. What should be a happy and exciting time has all this negativity and cloud over it.

Maybe they are over already and if they are it doesn't matter. But if she and Nick are very much still together, making their relationship work, then yeah these last few weeks cannot have been fun for her. But she's still smiling and did the wise thing I think, by pulling back a bit from social media and more importantly, the negativity.

And yes, before it's stated, I am aware other leads and F1 have been through the same and sometimes much worse. Not making a comparison, just focusing on what this must be like for Vanessa right now.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:02 pm

@notarose That's great, just another indication of the character of some Montrealer's. Just get to the point, no messing around with rumours. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey