SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:05 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Nick’s final date with Vanessa starts as a hike to a special secret destination: the snow-covered cottage of Santa Claus. Santa’s workshop even has a special gift for Vanessa. But the evening portion is dominated by what compromises they will need to make on where to live and family traditions. Her lingering questions and the fact that she may not be ready to accept a proposal leave Nick with a haunting apprehension of his past. Would he be left at the altar again if he asks Vanessa to marry him?
Source

I think it's funny how the description said They hike to a special destination , looks like they are horses not using their feet laugh out loud
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 Img_1219

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2110/photos/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source)

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by nikikass Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:06 pm

That is pretty... It almost makes you wish for white winters always.

almost I say.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:24 pm

There is a photo of Raven in what appears to be her FRC gown...so if he says goodbye to her it must be pretty close to the end.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:29 pm

There's a link to it in this thread somewhere but the Us Weekly article made it sound like he lets Raven go at the FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:38 pm

Well Vanessa posted but it's obviously an old picture. However, love her for acknowledging International Women's Day.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There is a photo of Raven in what appears to be her FRC gown...so if he says goodbye to her it must be pretty close to the end.

Where is this photo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:44 pm

reason wrote:
happygolucky wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:@AllAboutLove  amazing post. It reminded me how Nick could be viewing things & of course I forgot about the fact he had heard ' i love you' in the past yet was rejected in the end. There were no guarantees of substance when he was about to propose in past relationships.
However- given his experience as the f2 on proposal day twice I am dissapointed in him if he lets his f2 go all the way to that moment before sending her home. I think it is cruel and uneccessary to leave it until the last moments. Nick knows how that feels so I would expect him to send his f2 home the day before or earlier. The fact he lets both meet his parents makes me think he was in fact unsure at that point - it has been done in Des's season where only one met the parents. I will be dissapointed in Nick if he lets his own proposal day be clouded by sending the f2 home & breaking her heart. Vanessa imo deserves to be given a full day to herself, as does anyone getting engaged!!
I wonder if its written into the contract that there must be 2 left on the final day. So cruel.
All imo.
Actually he didn't hear it from Andi ... and I'm guessing he didn't hear it from Kaitlyn either ... since the Bette (like Bach) don't express ILY before the finale usually ... and that was also Andi's excuse when he asked her at ATFR, that she never said to him that she felt the same, but he assumed from "her actions".

As for "torn till the end" ... yeah ... not buying it. Sorry. Just can't. Not the first and not the last to "play up" TPTB narrative. - IMO
reason wrote:The bottom bold is more interesting. When has Nick been to the alter?
Never. He broke up the "short" engagement. He was turned down by K at the beginning of his proposal (JMO) ... so no altar.

The short proposal was it not the one where the girl cheated on him?

I don't think Nick has the options of sending Raven home earlier...since TPTB is trying so hard to gear the plots into Nick being torn between 2 women or ending with a broken heart being left alone...

Maybe that's also one of the reasons, why the article has emphasized..."I am selfish" in the US Weekly article...

I am so appreciative of Flare's recent interview on Nick...

It has given Nick the chance to clear out his stand on the issues...although Nick has the options of keeping mum about the subject--falling in love with only 1 woman situation--he has decided to be honest to re-affirm his stand that he is in love with only one woman...with that being said, I don't think Nick will allow any sex scandals (with either Raven or Rachel) to ruin his chances of forever with Vanessa...thus, the obvious clothed in PJ of Rachel and Raven after the FS...

My perceptions on these scenarios, maybe Nick's fear of rejection is real since he is also feeling Vanessa's stepping back because of what is happening...he knows that Raven would have easily accepted his proposal, but I don't think his heart is telling him to go for it...thus, if Vanessa has ended up rejecting him then he'll definitely end up alone...he is not going to propose to Raven just because she is the last woman standing...

That's probably the highlights of his story...but, fortunately Vanessa is very patient and compassionate...thus, in the end she has waited and accepted Nick's proposal...I think Raven will be let go at her hotel, but, not onsite...

- JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:44 pm

fairytaleprincess wrote:There's a link to it in this thread somewhere but the Us Weekly article made it sound like he lets Raven go at the FRC.
Yea that's what I thought too, when it said she professed her love and how he's been selfish.
Seems like that's what he was telling raven in the cabin in the preview of them
On the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:45 pm

happygolucky wrote:^ I skipped enough of her season to have not remembered that giggling oh well, "living in the moment" kind of ILY, I imagine.

Which is exactly why Nick said at FRC that his love was "greater than a moment" and which is why, IMO, he told Vanessa he is looking for a love that is greater than any he's experienced before.

And to Nick, TPTB or not, what he's been through is real life for him as he has said and so are his fears and hopes.

With Vanessa he shared those fears and hopes with her since their first date when he cried happy tears and I have no doubt those fears will vanish and turn into hope realized when he is met with not just " I love you" from Vanessa but also "yes" from Vanessa when he proposes.

That's Nick's greatest hope and wish IMO... his "greater than any love before" finally realized and made real.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:55 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:There is a photo of Raven in what appears to be her FRC gown...so if he says goodbye to her it must be pretty close to the end.

Where is this photo?

here.

You can see an embellished gown with a coat over it. So she was just embarking to go out somewhere for something. ETA she is outside already. You can see she is outside.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:

Where is this photo?

here.

You can see an embellished gown with a coat over it. So she was just embarking to go out somewhere for something.
Dang he's really going to do that to her after getting ready.
Vanessa dress looks too casual but I don't know

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Sorry I thought I was in Raven's thread. Moving my post to her thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey