SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:41 am

Nick's mom liked the IG pic of Nick and Vanessa that Nick posted yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:42 am

Yah i don't like ashley I, of course she agrees with nick comment about america.
Whats nick going to say, he doesn't like america and then everyone hates him.
No he had to say i love being an american or people would judge. IMO

we will see how that conversation goes..

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Interesting! Has she liked any other pictures?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:06 am

Just wondering on Monday, 06 March, will they show Nick proposing to his F1 or will it show the week after?
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Love this PINKHEART

Getting the feeling that the real people involved are getting as p*ssed off with the edit as some of us are giggling

Also, noticed that Nick followed Jared right after Justin Trudeau.  Hmm, Nick began following Jared during the airing of Kaitlyn's season. Wonder if that vid of Jared with Nick having lunch wasn't a heavy sitdown because of what Jared has been saying during all those paid interviews recently.  Nothing terrible but maybe Nick is fed up with some Bach nation peeps he considered friends being too cavalier with their opinions or worse yet towing tptb storyline.  If I'm right than the lunch must have gone well and thus the refollow. Perhaps this show really does brings out true colors in surprising ways.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:37 am

I think there are close inner circle friends and then Bach Nation "friends". From what I've seen, Vanessa seems to have made friends with Dani M. Whether that friendship stands the test of time remains to be seen. If not, it doesn't really matter IMO. With Nick, I've only ever seen him have lasting friendships with Sharleen and her fiance Andy from this franchise that go beyond just Bach Nation stuff and actually spending time in each other's real worlds. I'd add Ali to that mix but not on the same level as with S&A. Again, I think that speaks to itself and just life and how most real friendships that stand the test of time are the ones that aren't circumstantial (I liken the Bach franchise to college and those type of friendships made from circumstance more than connection). That Vanessa's and Nick's closest friends - the ones they spend the most time with - are not from Bach Nation says a lot about who they are IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think there are close inner circle friends and then Bach Nation "friends". From what I've seen, Vanessa seems to have made friends with Dani M. Whether that friendship stands the test of time remains to be seen. If not, it doesn't really matter IMO. With Nick, I've only ever seen him have lasting friendships with Sharleen and her fiance Andy from this franchise that go beyond just Bach Nation stuff and actually spending time in each other's real worlds. I'd add Ali to that mix but not on the same level as with S&A. Again, I think that speaks to itself and just life and how most real friendships that stand the test of time are the ones that aren't circumstantial (I liken the Bach franchise to college and those type of friendships made from circumstance more than connection). That Vanessa's and Nick's closest friends - the ones they spend the most time with - are not from Bach Nation says a lot about who they are IMO.

yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:18 am

Skates wrote:I am not taking it as something offensive when he says he is proud of being an American...Vanessa ultimately has also said she is proud to be a Canadian while smiling...but, one statement caught me the most (snipped)
“Is there anything that you would feel uncomfortable compromising on?” she asks him. “Is moving for you something that you don’t see yourself doing?”
“I’ve moved a lot,” Viall, 36, responds. “I’ve never imagined living in Canada. And I’ll be honest, that’s not easy for me to picture. I hope that’s not a non-negotiable, but I think I would do anything for the woman that I love.
:yes: IA  yes  I can picture myself moving to 5 countries that I really like, I can't picture to move to some others that I imagine would feel uncomfortable (because of the grandeur, different culture, safety ... my fears), but I would move to for love ... but not if moving was non-negotiable. Because I would like to think my partner would hear me out first, my concerns and my hopes and we'd try to find the best solution for both. I like to risk, but not to hazard. I need some "security", I need to know clearly the intentions and faith that it is worth it. So, with that POV, I can imagine Vanessa and Nick approached the matter ... mutual decision is a must.
notarose wrote:She came on this tv dating show to date American Nick and he knowingly continued to give Canadian Vanessa roses. Do their intentions align? (snipped)
:yes: yes love your whole post and IA
@Skates on 13th is the finale with FRC ... and ATFR
AllAboutLove wrote:From what I've seen, Vanessa seems to have made friends with Dani M. Whether that friendship stands the test of time remains to be seen. If not, it doesn't really matter IMO. With Nick, I've only ever seen him have lasting friendships with Sharleen and her fiance Andy from this franchise that go beyond just Bach Nation stuff and actually spending time in each other's real worlds. Again, I think that speaks to itself and just life and how most real friendships that stand the test of time are the ones that aren't circumstantial (I liken the Bach franchise to college and those type of friendships made from circumstance more than connection). (snipped)
:yes: yes  love it! Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 39 1377737533

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:09 am

cmarci93 wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:So I guess the major historical announcement is THE FIRST BACHELOR to move to Canada

is this true or opinion?
Not true at all.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:11 am

Do you guys think Mom and Dad will click with V? Or will it be the usual one likes one more and the other likes F2 instead. Raven already has one leg up since she met them already. I always think the mom knows best sure sometimes she can be wrong but too many times the mom is always giggling right.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:15 am

Cila51290 wrote:Do you guys think Mom and Dad will click with V? Or will it be the usual one likes one more and the other likes F2 instead.
considering they have already met Raven she may have an edge IMO, but I feel like they'll both like Vanessa. I think editing may make it seem like one of them is unsure of her (when it come to the moving subject) to add confusion to viewers though.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:02 am

LOl... Just reading this thread this morning>

Do we need to have a Justin Trudeau thread? giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey