SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Carine wrote:
coolangel wrote:Ostracizing is a form of bullying IMO. Anyone who has lived in a frat or sorority and experienced it first hand would agree IMO. It's the most common place I could think of where this happens even though it's equally prevalent in workplaces and elsewhere.

All JMO.
Hmm the thing is if you don't get along or click with someone you are most likely not going to want to talk/hang out with them.  It is kind of an odd environment I guess if you don't get taking with quite a few people it will be difficult but if Rachel didn't want to be friends with her that's her right.

Ofcourse! That's perfectly acceptable IMO. But it doesn't take a lot to be polite and not make someone feel like they don't belong especially when everyone is cut off from communication with their family and friends and doesn't have a support system to fall back on. Not saying that Rachel did that coz no proof. I would be saying the same thing if it was Corinne in place of Vanessa. One doesn't need to be friends to be polite and not ostracize someone IMO. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:23 pm

Miss Ramos wrote:I think that we will never know the truth. From what I can see...SpoilerBoy gets his stories from only one side. There are always 3 sides to every story. Her side, The Other side and the truth. And honestly I'm trying to stay neutral, but knowing Vanessa from before. I can't see her doing something bad on purpose. Let's not forget that staying with only women could bring out the worst side of anyone. I know i'd look bat poop crazy if I went on a show like that Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 3806527698

You're kind by using that nickname. Smiley LiarBoy IMO will do whatever it takes to trash someone he doesn't like and support those who feed him information gossip and one sided stories. Imagine his glee today with all the clicks. He was never fond of Nick, and whoever Nick decides to date or propose to or marry will always IMO be trashed by LiarBoy so he can always "be right".

Vanessa is the one who approached Rachel first, apparently, to voice her opinion on how she is being treated. This IMO is much better than continuous eye rolling, acting like a teenager, and avoiding someone without discussing the issue, if that's in fact what happened. I see nothing wrong with that. She apparently was upfront and told her exactly how she felt.

Vanessa wishing her well IMO is a show of her character. She has no problem being the bigger person and publicly wishing her well. If she didn't then I would think Vanessa too is being childish IMHO, but that's just me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:23 pm

I am just wondering, how does RS or whoever fed him the info knows if Vanessa is sincere or not when she tweeted congrats to Rachel? I mean no one but Vanessa herself knows the true intention. What RS posted is just his speculation or someone's bias, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:26 pm

I don't think they necessarily bullied her. I just think they were all aware about Nick's interest in her and just decided to hate her for it. It's so telling to me how they don't care about Corrine's antics as the season progressed but cared about Vanessa's. To me they definitely KNEW they were going against her and only her for Nick's attention. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:26 pm

I think these girls are all just immature and not used to this new life they have. I never seen a group snitch on eachother more then this season and try to get famous but pretend they don't like this new life.
The WTA is going to be fake IMO
It's a contest to see who gets on BIP .

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:29 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:

I just feel like Rachel is only getting a lot of heat because she has more friends and people naturally gravitate to the perceived underdog. I think Rachel and Vanessa had a disagreement, and I don't personally feel either are wrong. It's not like Rachel put a gun to the "squads" head and said "have my back or else!" JMO laugh out loud

I totally believe that there was a disagreement of some sort between them and I don't find either at fault for that. They both seem like mature, confident, strong women and under the circumstances of the house, filming, etc. not everyone is going to get along. The way both of them have been on social media after the show says a lot, IMO, about their character. Some of the others, I do have a problem with because they just seem to be :stirthepot because of :sourgrapes: !
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ramos Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:30 pm

sdmom wrote:I am just wondering, how does RS or whoever fed him the info knows if Vanessa is sincere or not when she tweeted congrats to Rachel? I mean no one but Vanessa herself knows the true intention. What RS posted is just his speculation or someone's bias, imo.

Et voilà...Right on ! And that proves that Mr Knows it all only get info from one side Smiley TA DAAAAA !

Miss Ramos

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:30 pm

If I don't FW you, then I'm probably gonna ignore your entire existence. I will see you and it'll be as if I'm looking right through you. I don't have sh*t to say to you. IMO me not wanting to be your friend shouldn't affect you at all & if you feel ostracized by that then that's a you problem. & for the love of god do not come to me with your feelings, I probably don't care. That's my approach so if Rachel dealt with her the same way, then I completely understand. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ramos Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:35 pm

@ReneeM You are 100% right. You understand Rachel because you would act like her...The person I am..I would react like Vanessa because I hate having problems with anyone and I like fixing things. So nobody is right or wrong in that situation...!

Miss Ramos

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:38 pm

Assuming from RS's post that Rachel doesn't like to engage when she doesn't like someone, I have to say I am very interested now in how Rachel deals with the guys on her season she doesn't like and has nothing to say to. It'll be fun when she send them home without giving them a chance to say their piece. JMO.

2pop
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:39 pm

Miss Ramos wrote:@ReneeM You are 100% right. You understand Rachel because you would act like her...The person I am..I would react like Vanessa because I hate having problems with anyone and I like fixing things. So nobody is right or wrong in that situation...!

:yes: I agree Good Post Situations like being on TB cause different personalities to react differently. It sounds like these two just clashed. There isn't anything wrong with that IMO.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:39 pm

ReneeM wrote:If I don't FW you, then I'm probably gonna ignore your entire existence. I will see you and it'll be as if I'm looking right through you. I don't have sh*t to say to you. IMO me not wanting to be your friend shouldn't affect you at all & if you feel ostracized by that then that's a you problem. & for the love of god do not come to me with your feelings, I probably don't care. That's my approach so if Rachel dealt with her the same way, then I completely understand. All JMO.
In this environment, IMO that attitude from Rachel is exactly why this went down as it did. As far as outside this environment, I have no problem with Rachel not following her. None. Nada. But as the next "Ette, I'm not about to get invested in a season of attitude. I thought "His loss" on Ellen was harmless. She's supposed to feel that way. She's the new 'Ette but that stunt with Alexis, I'm completely turned off. I'm just not on board with that. It's a shame.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey