SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:05 pm

Is it a complex if she was genuinely being ostracized? I wasn't there so I don't know, just posing the question.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:08 pm

Sheesh the build up to this R vs V is the worst in history. Rachel is still in her feelings over that???! Now, I definitely know why they kept it under wraps. Whatever Vanessa said to Nick was probably going to make perfect ette Rachel look bad. I knew it had nothing to do with Vanessa looking bad, IMO. TPTB are doing everything in their power to make the next lead look good. Rachel should be very grateful,IMO. Vanessa has surely taken the high road which makes even more sense now. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:11 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:IMO the same behaviour that was happening in the house, is now happening on sm, by the same people. JMO.

ITA! :yes: I don't judge anyone for their actions on the show coz there is no way to know the truth and who knows what the producers were whispering to these contestants. I will however judge them on what they say/do post-show away from producer influence. And so far, it looks like a continuation of the drama from the show. All JMO.

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:11 pm

Something just seems off with Vanessa imo. That being said I wasn't there so who knows. I personally don't think it's a bad thing that Rachel happened to come out of it being universally liked by most of the cast and Vanessa didn't. Obviously, there are some things that Vanessa must have done to rub people the wrong way. Whether it's Raven or Vanessa or whoever talking about other contestants to Nick, I don't enjoy that. Focus on you and your relationship with him. If she truly was being fake nice in front of some of the girls and then saying not so nice things to Nick about them then it is understandable that they wouldn't like that so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:14 pm

coolangel wrote:Ostracizing is a form of bullying IMO. Anyone who has lived in a frat or sorority and experienced it first hand would agree IMO. It's the most common place I could think of where this happens even though it's equally prevalent in workplaces and elsewhere.

All JMO.
Hmm the thing is if you don't get along or click with someone you are most likely not going to want to talk/hang out with them. It is kind of an odd environment I guess if you don't get along with quite a few people it will be difficult but if Rachel didn't want to be friends with Vanessa that's her right.

Last edited by Carine on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:15 pm

@aishafreedom I second that statement. Focus on your relationship and stop gossiping about others, else you will have no respect from them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:16 pm

Vanessa victimized ?? Sorry but being ganged up by a bunch of mean girls is not being victimized. I feel sorry for whoever has to go through that situation. It's not fun at all and the only way out is actually talking to someone that will hear you out. In this case it was only Nick and Dani M when she was still around. JMO

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:16 pm

I'm saying this and will stop because I am reacting to hearsay. Please remove the characters from the story and just look at the situation. Someone asking someone to please stop excluding me and is rejected by someone who seems to have the power. How does that look? What if you see this among kids what would you tell them?  I'm done thanks for letting me rant.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:16 pm

coolangel wrote:Ostracizing is a form of bullying IMO. Anyone who has lived in a frat or sorority and experienced it first hand would agree IMO. It's the most common place I could think of where this happens even though it's equally prevalent in workplaces and elsewhere.

All JMO.

I agree, having been there and been done to like that.
The best thing to do is meet it head on and ask if there is an issue and then trying to deal with it.
IMO what I found were two responses.
The first one is that the other person will clarify the situation with you and then it's done and sometimes you both have a new found respect and friend in the other.
The second one is that other person will refuse to clarify the issue or resolve it. So you are left with an ok--I tried and the other person continuing with the same behavior or worse because now they feel guilty that they were given a chance and refused.
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:18 pm

Vanessa ... She can't fake what she feels or thinks -IMO- on some occasions it would probably be better for her if she could, fake it, I mean -IMO- but it's all over her face ... her facial expressions are way too obvious, so I don't see her fake at all. But that she isn't everybody's cookie, that's true.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:19 pm

reason wrote:@aishafreedom I second that statement.  Focus on your relationship and stop gossiping about others, else you will have no respect from them.
How do we know the other girls didn't discuss each other with Nick? Seriously? They don't know how the conversations went. They WEREN'T there! Vanessa could have said something absolutely harmless but not 100% positive when back around the girls and bam....here we go. I've heard Whitney and Raven say negative things about the other girls. Does anyone really think that V, Whitney or Raven are exclusive in doing that? So over this...SO SO SO over this.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:20 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:I'm saying this and will stop because I am reacting to hearsay. Please remove the characters from the story and just look at the situation. Someone asking someone to please stop excluding me and is rejected by someone who seems to have the power. How does that look? What if you see this among kids what would you tell them?  I'm done thanks for letting me rant.
I agree but I just don't know if it was really exclusion or if Rachel just didn't click with her. We don't know what happened and this just hearsay like you stated. God knows who informed RS about this. I believe the argument but I still don't believe that all the girls hated Vanessa and all the girls bullied her...

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey