SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:03 pm

Yeah, that was a close one. Does that mean he had the second lowest combined total??
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick is always so hard on himself. Always has been. I really feel for him especially tonight considering how much effort he put in and improved - which the judges made note of as well. And yet not rewarded for that improvement with a higher score than last week (other than Len). I can't imagine in what other world someone would say you have improved and yet not even change their scores from last week?! Absolutely boggles the mind!!

Stay strong Nick!! We're behind you!!

I think what this means is Nick is getting more fan votes and they try to balance it out. They have scored Nick way too low two weeks in a row now. You can see the effort he is putting in and should be scoring him higher for his improvement.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:05 pm

Nick must not be getting as many votes as we think he is since he was in the bottom two. hmmm
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:08 pm

I didn't see the baseball player's scores.  Were they higher than Nick's?  If so, that would be unbelievable to me.

Last edited by Stacia620 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:09 pm

Sorry this show is rigged. No other explanation IMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:09 pm

Billysmom wrote:Yeah, that was a close one. Does that mean he had the second lowest combined total??

Not necessarily. Look at this article. If true, that makes it very interesting that the producers are put Nick in the "losing" place so early.

http://www.wetpaint.com/what-does-mean-jeopardy-showrunner-827211/

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:09 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I didn't see the baseball players scores.  Were they higher than Nick's?  If so, that would be unbelievable to me.

He got 31. dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:09 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I didn't see the baseball players scores.  Were they higher than Nick's?  If so, that would be unbelievable to me.

David Ross got 31 points in total for the Magic Mike dance.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:10 pm

My 99 votes in! At least he's in the middle for next week's elimination. Be the dark horse Nick! You can do it!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:12 pm

gurlbrit wrote:

David Ross got 31 points in total for the Magic Mike dance.

You have got to be kidding me dizzy Suspect no no 

On what planet is that a 31 compared to what Nick did and has done?! 

Absolutely nuts!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:13 pm

I kept the scores updated in the show thread:

Nick - 26
Mr T - 24
Bonner - 24
Heather - 33
Charo - 24
Simone - 32
Nancy - 33
David - 31
Erika - 26
Rashad - 28
Normani - 34

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:14 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Yeah, that was a close one. Does that mean he had the second lowest combined total??

Not necessarily. Look at this article. If true, that makes it very interesting that the producers are put Nick in the "losing" place so early.

http://www.wetpaint.com/what-does-mean-jeopardy-showrunner-827211/

duh

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal