SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 34 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:12 pm

Sorry double post.

I don't think it will happen at all, but at this point the only thing that will satisfy me is on the spot TV wedding. laugh out loud Come on Nicky, break the show! laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:27 pm

Someone replied to his tweet saying First Canadian Winner. Has anyone from another country been the F1 before for either Bachelor/Ette? question

I'll be disappointed if that's it! laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:30 pm

I really think they're just drumming up buzz to get as many viewers on as possible to sit through frc and afr! maybe it's something as simple as they broke of their engagement and decided to date without being engaged or something technical like that....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:31 pm

^^ Oh God. Lame. That's what it is, isn't it? They aren't the first cross country divide couple, but the other 2 times it happened the Ette was Canadian and she chose American.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:35 pm

My gut tells me it a ploy to pull in viewership.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ Oh God. Lame. That's what it is, isn't it? They aren't the first cross country divide couple, but the other 2 times it happened the Ette was Canadian and she chose American.

If Nick is the first Bachelor to choose someone who is not American, then that could be the 'Bachelor first' and 'historic' thing they are talking about.  duh

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:38 pm

emusha wrote:I really think they're just drumming up buzz to get as many viewers on as possible to sit through frc and afr! maybe it's something as simple as they broke of their engagement and decided to date without being engaged or something technical like that....

I doubt it. TPTB seem too giddy and excited for this to be the result. I highly doubt they'd be happy with Nick and give the ok to do DWTS if this is the "historic" outcome. He'd be more likely to get a lecture and JuanPab treatment instead.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:16 pm

@sosleepy IA MF is so excited I don't want to think about how happy he is. laugh out loud He's making me delirious.

We should have a thread, Snark Historic ATFR - one liners, as crazy as you want, within the rules? Post gifs pics etc??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:
emusha wrote:I really think they're just drumming up buzz to get as many viewers on as possible to sit through frc and afr! maybe it's something as simple as they broke of their engagement and decided to date without being engaged or something technical like that....

I doubt it. TPTB seem too giddy and excited for this to be the result. I highly doubt they'd be happy with Nick and give the ok to do DWTS if this is the "historic" outcome. He'd be more likely to get a lecture and JuanPab treatment instead.

That's a good point - they might have a lot of tptb influence on him regarding what to do and how to behave.... at the same time by the way Mills was excited at the prospect of having jpg back on the show I'd say all bets are off and anything is possible... though I highly doubt it will be anything beyond buzz-making for ratings sake JMO

Last edited by emusha on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:30 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 34 3806527698  this is so hilarious - like a pre-election demographic prediction.  What's the number for online voting?  rofl
https://www.cabletv.com/blog/popular-bachelor-contestant-state/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:15 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-season-21-finale-promo-promises-a-bachelor-first-w471207

This article ends with a show source quoted as saying "it's going to be pretty awesome." Pretty awesome sounds like a positive to me, otherwise they would be saying dramatic etc.

I keep thinking one surprise may be Bono of U2 surprising Vanessa and saying he'll show up at her students musical. I have a feeling it's not anything much at all. Not much that hasn't been done before.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:26 pm

SeekAny wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-season-21-finale-promo-promises-a-bachelor-first-w471207

This article ends with a show source quoted as saying "it's going to be pretty awesome." Pretty awesome sounds like a positive to me, otherwise they would be saying dramatic etc.

I keep thinking one surprise may be Bono of U2 surprising Vanessa and saying he'll show up at her students musical. I have a feeling it's not anything much at all. Not much that hasn't been done before.

Let's imagine into being U2 appearing, starting to sing "In the name of love" then bringing their Gallileo counterparts on stage to complete the song.
Awesome!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules