SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Billysmom Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:35 pm

jessietrey wrote:Judging by social media reactions on Instagram and Twitter it's about 90% in support of Raven winning Nick's heart and 10% Vanessa. Baffling to me.

Bach newbies who don't understand mf's ways....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Billysmom wrote:
jessietrey wrote:Judging by social media reactions on Instagram and Twitter it's about 90% in support of Raven winning Nick's heart and 10% Vanessa. Baffling to me.

Bach newbies who don't understand mf's ways....

The show stopped filming months ago so it doesn't matter to Nick & Vanessa however it should give Raven good empathy support going forward.  She now has her store link in her profile plus I could see her accepting other show offers. She follows a few guys from JoJo's season already - noticed a few weeks back.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:09 pm

If I've learned one thing from SM it's that most of the viewers fall for an edit very easily. It's no wonder this show can continue year after year even with spoilers because most viewers IMO are just clueless when it comes to this show and they fan after the person they like and will be blind to anything but that person and what they "want" to see.   

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:20 pm

I figured Raven would be headed to LA already. According to her insta story, she's in Arkansas still. Granted this was 2 hrs ago so she could have been headed to the airport. I just figured she'd be there already. I don't know when f2 normally gets there though.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:37 pm

That means tptb have done their job Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 11 2292733854 ....theyre so busy trying to have a surprise ending that they dont show a love story. If I wanted to try to solve a mystery Id watch a Murder She Wrote rerun......show me a romance some season MF hissyfit

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:03 am

Has Raven or any family/friends been spotted heading to LA yet?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:18 am

Hotmomma wrote:Has Raven or any family/friends been spotted heading to LA yet?

IG story yesterday - she was on the road during a snowfall.  Apparently AR had a cold weather front move in. Didn't look significant enough to slow air departures if she was headed to a airport.
I don't follow her SM so don't know if she has posted anything new.  Perhaps someone who follows her on snapchat has more insight.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:31 am

notarose wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Has Raven or any family/friends been spotted heading to LA yet?

IG story yesterday - she was on the road during a snowfall.  Apparently AR had a cold weather front move in.  Didn't look significant enough to slow air departures if she was headed to a airport.
I don't follow her SM so don't know if she has posted anything new.  Perhaps someone who follows her on snapchat has more insight.

Presumably Memphis is the bigger airport for her to travel from. I'm surprised there have been no sightings. Looks as though only one non-stop and that is on Delta; both AA and United also fly out of there, but with stops.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:32 am

Same on her IG 15 hours ago she says, "Welcome to Arkansas."  Nothing new since then. Don't follow on SC

So safe to assume she missed the People photo shoot on Friday.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:08 pm

She was in Hot Springs for the basketball tourney on Friday, so Little Rock would be the closest airport if she left from the tourney.  Per her cousin, she was headed to LA yesterday:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:22 pm

sublime wrote:She was in Hot Springs for the basketball tourney on Friday, so Little Rock would be the closest airport if she left from the tourney.  Per her cousin, she was headed to LA yesterday:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you we were trying to figure out if she went yesterday or not.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:26 pm

^^^
Her cousin tagged a lot of people on his pic so I wonder if he is saying she will have many with her.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+54
maya213
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
Duke702
RealityEscape