SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:27 am

They are all at the hyatt regency **edited** , i have a source that told me. They said they can hear them party and very loud but of course they can get away with it.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : revealing address)

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:36 am

TrishB wrote:I am sorry, but IMO all these girls, including Raven, need a reality check: They are not famous! Raven really disappointed me, she may not be saying things directly but she is certainly contributing to the fire... Nick NEVER thought of Raven as his possible F1, not even remotely IMO
Lets see how they fend on BIP. Raven needs to either stop insinuating things on the FS happened, or just say what exactly did happen. So very immature IMO

Has Raven insinuated that anything happened...other that skipping through town the morning after...which I attribute more to producers than anything else?

I think it is because Nick was into Vanessa pretty much from the get go and even though he says he tried to push those feelings back while there were still other women there, he is a horrible actor and it was pretty clear that ummmm, no he didn't. I think it was in one of the Access Hollywood videos he even said, that as great a girl as Raven was, the decision wasn't difficult at all. That must sting. And Raven was the F2. What does that say about his feelings for the others who got kicked to the curb even earlier? For this group of women who seem to be all full of themselves, it must be the gravest of affronts. No wonder they are all so bitter and bitchy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:30 am

cmarci93 wrote:They are all at the hyatt regency westlake in westlake village , i have a source that told me. They said they can hear them party and very loud but of course they can get away with it.

Who are They? The squad minus Rachel? Corinne there?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:36 am

sdmom wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:They are all at the hyatt regency westlake in westlake village , i have a source that told me. They said they can hear them party and very loud but of course they can get away with it.

Who are They? The squad minus Rachel? Corinne there?

no corrine, i think she left them when they got back to the hotel and rachel is filming
its alexis ,raven, whitney, astrid, kristina ,danielle L and jasmine

Get a laugh out of this ,they are eating at BJs restaurant. They are seriously hating on nick for not picking raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:53 am

I may be in a minority but I still can't get over how Raven physically assaulted her ex (based on her own description that was physical assault imo) and yet seen as this so-called classy person. Nothing classy about how she behaved or how she recounted her story like it was something to brag about. If a man did what she did he'd been seen as violent and a physical abuser and tons of backlash.

I think Raven knows how to play the "cutesy" thing and to me I think it's manipulative, just as her camp's SM was during filming feeding RS stuff. On the show I didn't see anything but a girl who was trying to become the Bachelorette a la JoJo. Her words were so fake sounding and scripted and nothing she said seemed genuine or real to me when it came to her so-called feelings I think the most "real" thing was what she said in regards to her behavior towards her ex and to me that wasn't a positive reflection of her but quite the opposite.

I didn't care for her back before she was even known to make HTDs and that hasn't changed. I think she has a real meangirl and vindictive streak IMO and just knows how to sugarcoat it in syrup when it is convenient for her. Those to me are the worst types. TWT and I am open to changing my opinion but I won't hold my breath.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in a minority but I still can't get over how Raven physically assaulted her ex (based on her own description that was physical assault imo) and yet seen as this so-called classy person. Nothing classy about how she behaved or how she recounted her story like it was something to brag about. If a man did what she did he'd been seen as violent and a physical abuser and tons of backlash.

I think Raven knows how to play the "cutesy" thing and to me I think it's manipulative, just as her camp's SM was during filming feeding RS stuff. On the show I didn't see anything but a girl who was trying to become the Bachelorette a la JoJo. Her words were so fake sounding and scripted and nothing she said seemed genuine or real to me when it came to her so-called feelings I think the most "real" thing was what she said in regards to her behavior towards her ex and to me that wasn't a positive reflection of her but quite the opposite.

I didn't care for her back before she was even known to make HTDs and that hasn't changed. I think she has a real meangirl and vindictive streak IMO and just knows how to sugarcoat it in syrup when it is convenient for her. Those to me are the worst types. TWT and I am open to changing my opinion but I won't hold my breath.

I totally agree with you, no one is that nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:18 am

cmarci93 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I may be in a minority but I still can't get over how Raven physically assaulted her ex (based on her own description that was physical assault imo) and yet seen as this so-called classy person. Nothing classy about how she behaved or how she recounted her story like it was something to brag about. If a man did what she did he'd been seen as violent and a physical abuser and tons of backlash.

I totally agree with you, no one is that nice.

Oh, there are people who are that nice...I know some...she just isn't one of them.

What I don't understand is why they are so ticked off at Nick for not picking her? It's not as if she was all that into him IMO. And it's not like he did anything to her...or any of the squad...but, be respectful and kind when letting them go. IMO he has been...hands down...the best lead when letting people go and he has to let them go. He can't pick them all and somebody has to be F2. That is the show. What did they expect? Raven in particular, should be grateful that she lasted so long since it gave her the opportunity to use all that tv exposure to build her business. It's a ton of free advertising and lets her go on BIP to continue to promoting herself as the face of her business. If it were me, I'd be thanking Nick and dancing for joy and looking how to extend this fantastic opportunity.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:49 am

ITA. IMO it's been Raven all along feeding RS the one sided scoop, which is why he in return called people sending him negative info re Raven, trolls. IMO Raven has a real mean streak to her, she's been really vindictive about her ex on this huge TV show. IMO she's just clever enough not to get caught on sm showing her mean streak, unlike the squad.

I'm not at all surprised, that Raven and the squad are being petty. She's the one who went on national TV to blast how bad her ex was in bed. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:27 am

I have nothing further to add, I A with everyone's posts. Catching up here just disgusts me at the lack of gratitude and the rude attitude by many of the cast this season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:31 am

If it keeps up like this then bachelor will be ending soon, even tho I like the BIP better bc they don't edit it that much

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:40 am

Of all 3 shows, I like TB the best. JMO. BIP I will skim and skip. 'Ette simply does not hold my interest as much and summer is a busier lifestyle for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:56 am

Yeah, I don't get why'd they be hating on Nick while hating on him for not picking their friend. It doesn't add up. The only way it makes sense is if these women only wanted someone from their faction to win for the sake of winning.

In that case, bullets dodged. JMO.

crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+54
maya213
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
Duke702
RealityEscape