SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 68 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 42 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:28 pm

It seemed to me that tptb had to have had a big hand in creating the fishing pole game....do we think Elise would ever have emerged from the pack without that little nudge? (Not that I think she isn't worth pursuing....she most definitely is, IMO...)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:30 pm

mercieme wrote:@natik.....my dear girl....you always read my mind Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 4256136633 thanks for posting that, the same observation was made by Sundy who originally posted that in the SM thread a couple of days ago Smiley

I love that! bestbud!

I don`t know but she doesn`t seem heartbroken at all. And I don`t think that she can fake it. When I saw last year Nikki on the pics after they finished with the filming the first thing that came into my mind was that she had sad eyes. I don`t even know how to describe it but I just saw that she was not happy. I don`t have that feeling from Elisa. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:33 pm

@Billysmom....for sure the producers helped with the fishing rod and materials used for the surprise but the idea was Elise's IMO. Same for Flo. Matty did the same for GL if you remember and we know though the producers helped him with the props, the idea was his and Cameron one of the contestants helped him with the coloring.

One reason why I know that it's Elise's idea for sure is that she actually does fish and on her IG and that of her brother's you can see pics of family fishing trips posted Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:22 pm

@natik

I get the sad eyes feeling from Tara to be honest. Time will tell Smiley

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:11 pm

natik wrote:
mercieme wrote:@natik.....my dear girl....you always read my mind Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 4256136633 thanks for posting that, the same observation was made by Sundy who originally posted that in the SM thread a couple of days ago Smiley

I love that! bestbud!

I don`t know but she doesn`t seem heartbroken at all. And I don`t think that she can fake it. When I saw last year Nikki on the pics after they finished with the filming the first thing that came into my mind was that she had sad eyes. I don`t even know how to describe it but I just saw that she was not happy. I don`t have that feeling from Elisa. IMO

My thoughts are different. Elise IMO is a smart girl, and if F1 was as obvious to everyone as has been reported in the media, then if it's not Elise I think she would have been able to see his connection with the other person and potentially kept her guard up so as to not be too devastated.

At this stage she is reminding me more of Lily (confident, self-assured F2 from Bach NZ, who also seemed perfectly fine and happy post-filming) than Nikki. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part because I don't want to see her get too badly hurt, but that's my view at this stage.

I'm looking forward to seeing them together so I can gauge her feelings a bit better.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:45 pm

I think we will know more after their SD

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:43 pm

brownravens wrote:Just a random observation - I noticed that Elise posted a pic on Insta just before 7am AEST. I wonder if she's on the east coast, if not she posted super early for Perth time.

I saw on Elise's Twitter account she now lists Sydney as where she lives.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:00 pm

And for proper context..."the stay tuned" comment was to 2 folks, one that said she can't win and the other that said she could win, but folks can choose to interpret that response however they want Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887

I totally agree that 'stay tuned' could be taken in two ways. It could be construed to be a give away. Or it could create doubt if Elise is saying too much and hence it becomes a red herring. I've thought about what would be an appropriate response for Elise to make. She could've said nothing, but this could be questioned as to why she is being silent. So IMO it is a perfect comment to create confusion.
On the other hand, IMO Laura has been too obvious with her comments alluding to her being F1. Asking her Mum to give her cat to Matty and being the Queen of reverse parking (a post that was left there for a long time).

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:36 pm

@Storybook Thanks for following up on that Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:40 pm

brownravens wrote:@Storybook Thanks for following up on that Smiley

That's quite alright. I tend not to put my trust in what the DM prints Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:12 pm

Copying these SC here to have for matching Elise (jewelry too) for any further previews in future episodes.
Bobette wrote:So until Elise starts showing up in the edit I'm going to fill in the blanks by playing a Where's Wally-style game of Where's Elise? Here are episode 2's offerings:
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 QdbpWao
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3Y38D5L
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 YgHHwG5
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 GAlJPoI
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 RJgMJhb
Source: TenPlay
Sundy wrote:As promised I am posting these nuggets from tenplay from the medival date.

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Img_1466
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Img_1463
tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:23 am

Another episode, another fantastic performance by Elise's Cloak of Invisibility.

#whoels

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 AQUztZW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 68 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 42 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues