SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 68 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:45 am

I was under the assumption Elise spent time in The Secret Garden based on a photo she posted or a comment that was made. I can't remember exactly and I could be wrong. If Matty didn't act surprised at Elise being a Hockeyroo maybe they had a quick chat at a CP or he found out some other way.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:45 am

@mercieme

So if the producers had a front runner and a dark horse script for Matty's season (likely), the question is did they script the dark horse to win? If they scripted the dark horse to win, is it possible that when the producers sat down with Matty to determine who gets what date, they told him to reserve the person he liked the most to appear as a dark horse (Elise?). I don't know how plausible that is but it confuses me to no end that someone like Alix received an SD before Elise did.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:49 am

Matty said - "knowing how well this is going, it would have been good if it was the first first date"
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:50 am

Sundy wrote:Can someone please clear something up for me. Whilst in the spa with Elise did Matty say he wished that date was the first of the first dates or did he say something different

Yeah I think that's what said.  I remember thinking it was a weird thing to say and (sorry to beat a dead horse) sounded scripted IMO.  I presume he hasn't sleuthed the show since that would be a bit of an insult to Elise if he had (first SDs never win!).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:53 am

brownravens wrote:Matty said - "knowing how well this is going, it would have been good if it was the first first date"

Yep that's what he said and it didn't sound scripted me but that's jmo. IMO I do believe Elise brought out the best version of Matty till date out on that date but hey 3 more weeks and we shall see how the cookie crumbles Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:07 am

ssin0547 wrote:@mercieme

So if the producers had a front runner and a dark horse script for Matty's season (likely), the question is did they script the dark horse to win? If they scripted the dark horse to win, is it possible that when the producers sat down with Matty to determine who gets what date, they told him to reserve the person he liked the most to appear as a dark horse (Elise?). I don't know how plausible that is but it confuses me to no end that someone like Alix received an SD before Elise did.

@ssin0547....unfortunately unless we see the full storyboard we will only continue to speculate about who the producers had in mind for which role. I only recollect it happening once in the US Bachie series where one of the contestants actually saw the storyboard that the producers drew out and it had all the girls assigned to a role. I quoted upthread what Matty said to Elise as to why he didn't give her a date yet. Whether he is being genuine or not, subject to interpretation. When Elise asked Matty what took him so long to give her a date while they were in the hot tub, his response was that he was waiting for the perfect moment, again could be interpreted however. Regarding Alix, it's possible that Matty could have sent her home after her date but maybe the producers didn't allow him to due to the Leah drama. It was only during the evening portion of their date that I noticed that they were not on the same page based on the little we were shown. I actually thought the day portion of their date was ok....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:13 am

I'm actually really sad that they didn't show the coin thing! CMIIW but that was the first example of the lead actively doing something for one of the contestants?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:18 am

brownravens wrote:I'm actually really sad that they didn't show the coin thing! CMIIW but that was the first example of the lead actively doing something for one of the contestants?

The coin thing may come back but we shall see. I actually consider the flowers as a very nice personal touch as well. I hope she dried those flowers Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:27 am

Sundy wrote:Can someone please clear something up for me. Whilst in the spa with Elise did Matty say he wished that date was the first of the first dates or did he say something different

Yes. Imo I think Matty said that because he said he felt so comfortable with Elise. Telling her it wasn't just chance (that she was on the show is the implication I took). Scripted words or not (honestly don't mind me because I think everything he says is scripted) but going with it that it is genuine, I think what Matty was trying to say was just how the date with Elise he was more himself and like he said, they're so similar, and that they can have the compatibility AND the fun. So imo, things he never felt on that first date and perhaps something he realized he missed - being himself - and Elise bringing that out of him.

JMO and saying all this regardless of whether Elise is F2 F1 or whatever.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:04 am

While we're discussing their date, when Elise asked Matty (I think it was in the spa) "what took you so long?" and Matty replied something close to "I was just waiting for the right moment", did anyone else find that cringey?! I felt like the truth would have been 'because I thought I wasn't into you but I've suddenly realised what I've been missing'!! Not that Matty would say that, but I felt that answer about 'the right moment' was a cringey cover up of the reality.
I'm still loving on them as a couple here!! Just keep thinking about that moment and wonder if anyone else got that or a different read.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:07 am

@AllAboutLove IA with this sentiment - I think Matty was surprised by the level of compatibility and comfort on this date. Many of us on the forum assumed that this was a second SD based on the obvious ease in the BTS pictures.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:16 am

By the way when Elise asked what took him so long and he said he was waiting for the perfect moment. They both did this slow head nod in sync... it was really cute Smiley :yes:

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 68 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues