SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:22 pm

I think he's a dentist. I noticed someone commenting that he takes care of their teeth. Captain Phil probably comes from the fact he likes fishing?!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:24 pm

ssin0547 wrote:Can someone tell me what Elise's Dad does for a living? I've seen him referred to as Captain Phil and Dr Phil a lot.

I too believe he is a dentist
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:03 pm

ssin0547 wrote:Can someone tell me what Elise's Dad does for a living? I've seen him referred to as Captain Phil and Dr Phil a lot.
Others have responded already that he is a dentist. They call him Captain Phil becasue he is also an avid fisherman Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:41 pm

Thanks. Also does anyone know what Elise's full name is?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:46 pm

Seems Dr Phil works here. Also her mom?
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:55 am

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Img_2112
Elise is all class.
Source; http://instagram.com/elisestacy.is
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:06 am

Elise is my hero! Now, that girl has confidence! Well done!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:11 am

This post made me tear up but I was also proud of Elise to say what she did in a kind way, not having a go at anyone. Matty said in one of his interviews he valued kindness in a woman. Elise shows me she has this quality.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:45 am

Matty also said that when Elise smiles he goes weak at the knees. Elisenis stunning.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:07 am

People are so cruel. Elise is beautiful inside and out. What a gorgeous person to respond to that awful abuse in such a classy manner.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:27 am

She is beautiful and I am disappointed Matty J hasn't told her this. I am hoping that he does say something to this effect in the next two episodes.
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:40 am

Hi guys, this is my first post ever about the bachelor. If you watch the first episode you can hear each 3 top girls confessing their love for him.

Tara says in the hometowns, I see myself falling in love with you. While Laura says I am falling in love with you and Elise says I am in love with you.
Elise voice was last. In Sam Woods season the first episode intro you hear Snezana's voice at the end and she won. If you watch the bachelorette Georgia season episode one intro Lee's voice is at the end. I really hope i'm right about this.

We will find out for sure who gets out of the car first, and it's normally the girl with the lighter dress wins. Sam Frost, Snezana and Alex wore lighter dresses in the final. Fingers crossed Elise wins.

I really like her. I don't like Laura for some reason. She's holding back and I haven't heard any doubts with him regarding Elise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues