SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:34 pm

Clauda and Zac learning dance steps for the Rumba

Claudia says she did ballet when younger. Zac hasn't done anything like this he says.

He's doing great!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:35 pm

For a big guy, Zac is pretty graceful!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Zac is making me think he is a guy who could fall for a girl easily...

I actually think he may be more difficult to read because of this... I think he could get swept up with a lot of different girls and the romance of it all.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Zac says he likes to experience affection through touch

He said this in one of his post-filming interviews so may tie into that as well...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:41 pm

Claudia and Zac eating dinner...

playing 2 truths and lie game (reminds me of G and Lee on their first date)

Zac says.. broken 7 bones in body, once broke pair of crutches in a fight, been to high court

Claudia saying he had already told her first day that he hadn't broken any bones so the other things must be true
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Zac talking about his racing and being lost with his sporting past when he was supposed to race with a partner (I think I posted an article about this in one of the threads). Basically the person he was supposed to race with didn't want to race with him and so took him to court so he could race with someone else. Absolutely horrible for Zac to have to go through that. Terrible IMO and terrible sportsmanship on that other guys part.

Zac talking about falling in a hole and depression and went to a therapist.

Him opening up like this shows me he's just a very open book and genuine guy and very comfortable being open about his emotions and deeper things.

Very refreshing for a man to show this especially on this show yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:47 pm

So cute.. Zac and Claudia dancing

Zac picks her up in his arms and twirls around

They are very comfortable and at ease with each other

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:49 pm

Zac saying when dancing with Claudia feels like world has stopped

Kiss!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:51 pm

When they kiss I notice at the bottom of the screen there is the bach emojis shown with Zac, Claudia and a Kiss sign..

...this is interesting because the show has been doing this bach emoji thing shown on screen at specific moments on the show so it could mean something? (I noticed they did it with Bel ep 1.. as well as the cards with the contestants faces on them which goes with Bel's card game from her M&G.. may or may not mean something)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:53 pm

Zac is very comfortable kissing!!

Part of me thinks the kiss was a reshoot the way it's edited which won't surprise me if so but still a great kiss!!

Zac certainly knows how to lead
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:55 pm

Haha... Claudia's lipstick all over Zac's mouth!

That's a ton of lipstick! giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:56 pm

Zac says...

Things just felt really real and it just hit me like a ton of bricks

saw an opportunity to steal a kiss so he took it!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel