SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cocoHoney Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Hi ladies,

Lovely to read all your recaps and feedbacks.
I agree with what has been said about the edits making it hard to picture an obvious F4.
Before the last 2 episodes I had Viarni Sarah Bel and Hannah in my F4.
Well I don't see Hannah and Bel anymore in F4. I thought that when both of them interrupted at the last CP he wasn't being very enthusiastic. Even though they kissed, I see Hannah more in the friend zone than in the love zone imo. And with Bel it seems they hardly have quality conversation ... their relationship seems to be quite empty as this point imo.

I still see Viarni and Sarah in F4. I have to say I didn't see Sarah as a game player so far. Maybe I'm not being objective about the girl as I quite like her but I see her more as a mature woman who needs time to build something and maybe doesn't feel too comfortable in the process of sharing a guy with younger girls with less maturity than her. I didn't have the impression she was trying to say bad words about the others to Zac imo.

Even though I didn't have Claudia in F6 till now because I thought she was being too immature, insecure, and more into Zac then him into her, from what I've seen in the last episodes, I think I was wrong. He does seem to really like her, which I don't really get to be honest. Anyway she might make it F4 or even F2. I would be susprised if he picked her in the end though. He was really disappointed when Bel did interrupt their talk ... But I feel so bad for the girl. I have the feeling she will be devastated if she is not F1.

Then I would have Lily in F4. He does really like her. At this point, it seems that he is less and less comfortable with this whole process / love adventure, and Lily seems to be the one making it more enjoyable. She is so fun, I really like the girl. She must be such a cool gal to hang out with!!! Then she definitely has a unique charm. I was so looking forward to their date. She makes the show more exciting ... love watching her natural seduction game. But then she is only 20 and even though she said she was looking for a guy who would ground her, I feel like she is still too young to be grounded ... and I think he will see that at one point.

Can't wait for the next episodes. I agree with what has been said. The edits make it hard to have a F4 but I don't see this season as a Jordan season. Imo Zac really wants to get a relationship from this show.

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:51 pm

@cocoHoney Thanks so much for this I was wondering who do see as being F1

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:01 am

@Karina I too am wondering too @cocoHoney who do you think will get to be final 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:01 am

@Karina to be honest at this point, I really don't have a clue haha. I would stick to Sarah or Viarni (really hope he won't drag Claudia this far if she is not F1 in the end, which I hardly see happening).

I guess the next SD he will have with them will tell us more. So far he kissed Viarni so they kinda have more intimacy than with Sarah, but he seems to really like Sarah. But then is she willing to let her guard down?
But if I had to pick F1 as of today I would say Sarah (it's like 51% Sarah and 49% Viarni haha).

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:06 am

@AllAboutLove You are so right I really liked Poppy because was a free spirit, a beautiful soul, very Zen like! as well and that is why I like Lily. Based on editing music and interactions do you see Lily as being F1? Claudia, she seems too focussed on ensuring that she has as much time with Zac as possible no matter who she pushes out of the way the others Bel. Hannah, Lily are not playing a game they have integrity, However, overall there is a flatness to his interactions and I am beginning to ponder if he likes the more aggressive pursuers such as Claudia. My opinion of him has changed a little if he can not see all the red flags surrounding Claudia I wonder at his ability to be intuitive which until now I considered him to very insightful.
The new girls really upset the equilibrium the flow and now it harder to watch and follow.IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:08 am

@cocoHoney Thanks so much I usually have a fav then look at everything that may confirm that person being F1 as a result I miss some other vital clues I am trying to be really objective so all these other perspectives are so great.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:09 am

@Karina My poor brain is scattered now. I hope he does not choose Claudia I dont think that would end well. I wish him the best though.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:12 am

@reason Same here Smiley

I agree with you @Karina, the intruders make it harder to analyze everything

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:14 am

So, do we know how many episodes yet? Premiered March 19th - to present
Art had 16 with no intruders and no women tell all. Just after the final rose! Premiered March 17th - May 6th
Jordan had 19 with no intruders, no women tell all, just after the final rose? Premiered March 7th - May 10th

So if Zach has 19 episodes then we have a lot to still happen.
Episode 12 - April 30th, Sunday 8 down to 7
Episode 13 - May 1st, Monday 7 down to 6
Episode 14 - May 7th, Sunday 6 dow to 5
Episode 15 - May 8th, Monday 6 down to 4
Episode 16 - May 14, Sunday HTD
Episode 17 - May 15th, Monday FD/F3
Episode 18 - May 21st, Sunday MTP/Finale
Episode 19 - May 22nd, Monday After the Final Rose

So, both season 1 and 2 were completed airing only a few days apart but Jordan started earlier and ended later then Art. So when you have the premiere in two episodes and then you add in the intruders it makes sense that Zach will be later. But, I am wondering if there are more eliminated in the coming weeks to get us closer to ending on the 15th or so around that same timing of other seasons.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:49 am

@4health They do after the final rose too? It's my first time watching the bach NZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:51 am

reason wrote:@4health They do after the final rose too? It's my first time watching the bach NZ.

@reason on Art's season they did after the final rose with all the girls. They were in the audience.  They talked to Poppy, Dani and then Art and Matilda.

Jordan also had after the final rose. Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Screen10http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3585975/New-Zealand-s-Bachelor-Jordan-Mauger-addresses-DUMPED-remarkable-Fleur-Verhoeven-picking-winner.html

Last edited by 4health on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:59 am

@4health What happen to the second season. how did that work out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel