SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:48 am

Yay I found a link to watch it finally ! I'm so excited I had to share before I finished watching it Smiley now back to bach Zac

https://thevideo.me/1dxeaboihmrb/The.Bachelor.NZ.S03E01.HDTV.x264-FiHTV.mkv
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:50 am

@LeapofFaith TY for the link! Did you find it on a site outside of the link itself? If so will add the website to the links thread  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Skux Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:24 am

We're back!

Pretty good first episode, I actually wanted to see more after they ended the episode halfway through the evening.

Current favourites: Bel, Jess, Viarni, and Rosie.

Rosie looks like she belongs in a royal family and not a reality TV dating show. I'm a sucker for black hair and blue eyes beatingheart
Skux
Skux

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:49 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Now watching the episode.

Just saw Bel's intro and she reminds me of Matilda. Seems cute.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:38 pm

I just watched the episode. I like Zac so far. I love nervous and awkward lead especially on night 1. giggling giggling But i need a lead who can hold great conversation or i lose interest in the season.
We didn't get to see a lot of the conversations, the episode was too short but IMO it's betweesn Viarni and Bel for the F1.
Rosie and Hannah (i think anyway the last girl in the red dress) could be serious contenders.
I didn't like lilly but she got an intersting M&G and apparently he likes her.
It's so refreshing to watch a season without SO spoiling everything Hugesmile
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Jina wrote:I just watched the episode. I like Zac so far. I love nervous and awkward lead especially on night 1. giggling giggling But i need a lead who can hold great conversation or i lose interest in the season.
We didn't get to see a lot of the conversations, the episode was too short but IMO it's betweesn Viarni and Bel for the F1.
Rosie and Hannah (i think anyway the last girl in the red dress) could be serious contenders.
I didn't like lilly but she got an intersting M&G and apparently he likes her.
It's so refreshing to watch a season without SO spoiling everything Hugesmile

ITA - I would have Bel and Viarni in F3. I also didn't like Lily but I suspect she will bring a lot of humor/antics to the house so will stay for awhile. I loved Rosie but even at this early stage wonder if she might be a little too sophisticated for him. Haven't seen much of Hannah apart from that meet and greet and it seem to be all gushy smiles between them. I'm looking forward to their interactions tonight.

Just heading off to work but I will try and screen cap the intro preview shown last night before tonight's episode - we should be able to work out how far some of the girls go from the locations in the caps.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith TY for the link! Did you find it on a site outside of the link itself? If so will add the website to the links thread  yes

Yep it's https://watchseries-online.pl/episode/the-bachelor-nz-s03e01 i hope that's what u mean? Smiley I logged off quick last night to watch! My Quick thoughts ....I love Zac he is sweet and a little awkward but in a good way Hugesmile I agree with most that bel and V seem to be the faves! When I saw Bels intro vid I immediately thought of Matilda's because of the baking bit !
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:37 pm

@Skux welcomeyall

Thanks everyone for all the info!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:36 pm

@Sprite @pvpr let me know when you are able to watch and we can post together. Links are in the Viewing Links thread  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sprite @pvpr let me know when you are able to watch and we can post together. Links are in the Viewing Links thread  yes

So the show is on Saturday NZ -- Sunday morning in Canada and again Monday night in NZ -- Tuesday morning here.

If we have the links I can usually watch any time on Sunday or early Monday morning...like midnight to about 3am. For the other one, I could watch Wednesday early morning same time or say between 10am and 1pm. Let me know if any of that works.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:55 pm

@Sprite how about an hour from now for Ep 1? Anyone else feel free to join in posting while watching if so (links in viewing links thread) yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel