SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:18 pm

Sorry late to the party so did we conclude lily or bel actually say no to the rose? Though it's strange bel is still on sm lockdown?the only one imo? Mann can't wait till this episode now !
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:31 pm

@4health yes thank you! That makes sense and if Bel leaves it actually makes her SM make more sense to me. She seemed really invested so I could see her leaving if she realizes she's not the one and so not wanting to put herself through more pain and not put her family through that too?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:46 pm

One thing I notice Zach asked to speak to Lily more than once 3 times to be frank and get her rose there, he has never asked to speak to Vianri she asked to speak to him. Lily got 2 date cards 1 for the plane and 1 for the market making sweets. Viarni got a date because she stole it from Bel and time because of the raft group date. Out of all the women he talks more about Lily and in a positive tone and always with a smile. I intent to rewatch every episode tomorrow to see what is missing from this scenario for her not to be the F1. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:48 pm

I think what makes this season a bit confusing for me is that I don't see Zac smitten.

I see him liking girls but not acting smitten like Art was.

So because I don't see a smitten kitten with Zac I am more trying to look at the edit for F1 clues rather than seeing/feeling it with Zac and his potential F1.

For me, based on edit alone, I'd still say Viarni is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:53 pm

@AllAboutLove If it is Viarni I find Zac tweet about fight for Lily confusing. He is hard to read but IMHO I see he is more smitten with Lily and Claudia than any one else.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:10 pm

IA that Zac is hard to read at times and his SM is confusing which is why I am just paying attention to edit ATM as I don't see a smitten guy. But if I had to compare the the edits and what Zac has said to each of the girls, what he has said to Viarni (in awe of her, thinks about her, etc) is more F1-like IMO even if I don't really feel/see it (which is not unusual since most seasons I don't and it's rare when I do really feel/see it with a lead and potential F1).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think what makes this season a bit confusing for me is that I don't see Zac smitten.

So because I don't see a smitten kitten with Zac I am more trying to look at the edit for F1 clues rather than seeing/feeling it with Zac and his potential F1.

@AllAboutLove so for you that is looking at the edit only let me get into your head a little LOL. I would really like to know what are the things that are hold true to make you pick the F1. I am not asking to question your thoughts but I am curious. I don't study the edit like you do obviously because I have tried to just go off the edit. I am all about who I like the lead with, their interactions and who I want to see more of with the lead. Then I try to see in the edit if it supports my favorite. LOL The one thing I noticed is Viarni's PI's is all about the other girls not about Zach and her relationship. Claudia's is a combination of both and Lily's are about her feelings she really doesn't talk about the girls or their other dates. Hannah, Sarah, Bel are few and far between and about the other girls. I get the feeling that Viarni just might be auditioning in case there is a position for bachelorette in the future. (even if most don't think NZ will do one) I remember AUS people said the same thing and look they just announced their second Bachelorette season. If i could try to compare to other bachelor seasons it would be Richie's season of the bachelor AUS (bachelor season to bachelor season not bachelorette) and Nikki was the narrator and was doing the same thing as Viarni IMO. But I look forward to reading what you look for and will enjoy re watching with those thoughts in mind. Hugesmile

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:26 pm

reason wrote:One thing I notice Zach asked to speak to Lily more than once 3 times to be frank and get her rose there, he has never asked to speak to Vianri she asked to speak to him.  Lily got 2 date cards 1 for the plane and 1 for the market making sweets. Viarni got a date because she stole it from Bel and time because of the raft group date. Out of all the women he talks more about Lily and in a positive tone and always with a smile.  I intent to rewatch every episode tomorrow to see what is missing from this scenario for her not to be the F1. IMHO

I agree @reason, Zac gravitates towards Lily and seems keen for as much time with her as possible (e.g. on the plane). I don't see anything remotely like this with Viarni - as you say he hasn't even invited her on a "proper" date, and that kiss after the rafting was one of the most timid/awkward I've seen. She just doesn't seem into him at all and I think he picks up on that. I'll be interested to hear what you think after you've re-watched all the episodes.

Someone mentioned on another thread (sorry can't remember who) that they think Lily is too wild for Zac and they won't have much in common outside the bubble. This was based on her IG pics which I can't see as it's private but regardless, IMO many men are actually very much attracted to the wild girls, especially if they themselves tend to be shy or reserved. It's like they are drawn to women girls who can "spice up their lives" a bit.

The only thing that makes me think she may not be F1 is that it was mentioned one of the cameramen had liked a lot of her IG photos. May be nothing - perhaps he has a crush on her or they are just good photos - but it makes me ponder if perhaps she's not with Zac and instead something developed with the cameraman. All just conjecture and I still hope she's F1, certainly in preference Viarni as I just don't see it between them at all!!!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:31 pm

4health wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think what makes this season a bit confusing for me is that I don't see Zac smitten.

@AllAboutLove so for you that is looking at the edit only let me get into your head a little LOL.  I would really like to know what are the things that are hold true to make you pick the F1.  I am not asking to question your thoughts but I am curious.  I don't study the edit like you do obviously because I have tried to just go off the edit.  I am all about who I like the lead with, their interactions and who I want to see more of with the lead.  Then I try to see in the edit if it supports my favorite. LOL  The one thing I noticed is Viarni's PI's is all about the other girls not about Zach and her relationship.   Claudia's is a combination of both and Lily's are about her feelings she really doesn't talk about the girls or their other dates.     Hannah, Sarah, Bel are few and far between and about the other girls.   I get the feeling that Viarni just might be auditioning in case there is a position for bachelorette in the future. (even if most don't think NZ will do one)  I remember AUS people said the same thing and look they just announced their second Bachelorette season.     If i could try to compare to other bachelor seasons it would be Richie's season of the bachelor AUS (bachelor season to bachelor season not bachelorette) and Nikki was the narrator and was doing the same thing as Viarni IMO.   But I look forward to reading what you look for and will enjoy re watching with those thoughts in mind.  Hugesmile

I agree with all the bold, @reason.  One comment which particularly stuck out to me was "Zac is the kind of guy I'd want to be my boyfriend".  Not him specifically, just his "kind".  That does not sound like a woman on her way to being in love with Zac, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:38 pm

@4health I honestly have no horse in this race regarding who is F1 so I am just going on what has been shown so far. Out of Viarni, Claudia, and Lily though I think their PIs at this moment all indicate them going further.

I think with Viarni her PIs I see her talking about the girls and about Zac. Even when she is talking about the girls it is in relation to her relationship with Zac and her feelings about jealousy or having to acknowledge he will have kisses with other girls and things. Matilda did the exact same thing in her PIs - talking about other girls and in her relation to her feelings. Claudia I think seems over confident in her PIs and reminds me of Dani a bit who was the same. Like no one else could match what she has and acting like things are a given in a way and when they are not she has her gameplan and strategy in place (Dani did too). With Lily, she seems to be a bit blase about the other girls and focused on Zac which is great but at the same time it seems very one note to me. Sarah I admit I haven't paid enough attention to to make an assessment on. With Bel her PIs started strong and now she is just full of doubts and worry it seems which to me seems more a sign of being one-sided in feelings than a doubt edit for F1 so I am unsure of her placement. If she goes home it won't be a shock to me.

Zac has also said something positive and negative for Viarni, Claudia, and Lily in his own PIs. For example: he's said he was in awe with Viarni and also said she was acting a bit weird at one CP. With Claudia he said he was hit like a ton of bricks after their date and also talked about him not liking it if she told the other girls about their kiss as in bragging. With Lily he has said she is fun and also said he has concern about their life stages. In each the girls cases Zac has "resolved" somewhat any negatives by continuing on with each girl and having a positive in a subsequent episode.

That said, I pay more attention to what Zac has said to the girls face to face themselves and out of them all, what he has said to Viarni is the most personal and reassuring IMO (how he is thinking of her and in awe, etc).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:42 pm

Zac and Lily = soul connection Lily said.... that when they kissed it felt as if they 'were one' she has said that she is here for him not to win he seeks her out i.e on a long plane journey he wanted her company because she uplifts his spirits when he is confused by all the drama at CPs he goes to Lily. He adores her sense of humor.
He is bedazzled by Viarni initially but is confused by her comments and behaviour she does not seem to have that drive to be there fo him more it is him being there for her.
Lily the free-spirited Earth child is interesting in fact he said that she was interesting and hilarious

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@4health I honestly have no horse in this race regarding who is F1 so I am just going on what has been shown so far. Out of Viarni, Claudia, and Lily though I think their PIs at this moment all indicate them going further.

I think with Viarni her PIs I see her talking about the girls and about Zac. Even when she is talking about the girls it is in relation to her relationship with Zac and her feelings about jealousy or having to acknowledge he will have kisses with other girls and things. Matilda did the exact same thing in her PIs - talking about other girls and in her relation to her feelings. Claudia I think seems over confident in her PIs and reminds me of Dani a bit who was the same. Like no one else could match what she has and acting like things are a given in a way and when they are not she has her gameplan and strategy in place (Dani did too). With Lily, she seems to be a bit blase about the other girls and focused on Zac which is great but at the same time it seems very one note to me. Sarah I admit I haven't paid enough attention to to make an assessment on. With Bel her PIs started strong and now she is just full of doubts and worry it seems which to me seems more a sign of being one-sided in feelings than a doubt edit for F1 so I am unsure of her placement. If she goes home it won't be a shock to me.  

Zac has also said something positive and negative for Viarni, Claudia, and Lily in his own PIs. For example: he's said he was in awe with Viarni and also said she was acting a bit weird at one CP. With Claudia he said he was hit like a ton of bricks after their date and also talked about him not liking it if she told the other girls about their kiss as in bragging. With Lily he has said she is fun and also said he has concern about their life stages. In each the girls cases Zac has "resolved" somewhat any negatives by continuing on with each girl and having a positive in a subsequent episode.

That said, I pay more attention to what Zac has said to the girls face to face themselves and out of them all, what he has said to Viarni is the most personal and reassuring IMO (how he is thinking of her and in awe, etc).
@AllAboutLove  awesome thank you for addressing my questions and sharing your thoughts.   I am not going to comment on your thoughts because we all watch and observe things the same and sometime differently.   I agree with some of your thoughts but not all.  We can always go back after this thing is over and say wow I totally missed it or be glad that we didn't miss it.  That is what this is all about.    I don't watch the show or be part of this forum to be right but I do enjoy trying to see what others see.  There is always two sides to every story correct!  Or two sides to every coin etc. But I would have to say that to date Lily and Zac kissing has been the best and most natural this whole season. IMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel