SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:03 am

mercieme wrote:@allaboutlove, I just looked again at the CP you mentioned in the season preview. If we go by that, then it means F6 are Lily, Hannah, Sarah, Viarni, Claudia, Vanessa.

So yes I think if that holds up then I agree that it's Karina tonight followed by Bel next week as you postulated.

The picture on the ship with Zac and the 2 girls if it' another 2 on 1 could be Hannah or Vanessa versus a brunette. I thought the brunette was Sarah but not sure now.

FYI I did a few screenshots and posted them in the sleuthing thread... Hope that helps with some of this...

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:04 am

@mercieme yeah it definitely looks like those are the F6: Lily, Claudia, Hannah, Viarni, Sarah, and Vanessa

I think Bel leaves in the next episode then? So tomorrow's episode (since they have 2 episodes per week)?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:05 am

@4health thank you! Will check them out and sleuth SCs there yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:13 am

What struck me in that season preview is Zac talking about a girl who is riskier but his heart can't let her go. And when he is walking and that being said he is with Lily. Just the words "riskier" IMO point towards Lily.

At this point I am definitely thinking Lily for F1 now. And if so, Zac already spoiled it IMO with his comment on his IG regarding Lily since it makes no sense to say that IMO unless she is F1...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:14 am

@AllAboutLove - I agree. Lily F1 IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:18 am

Same here I felt that from the beginning that it is Lily as F1 I do see them as having a soul connection.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:20 am

Ok - I have had a quick look at the preview and the only thing I have managed to sleuth in the last 10 minutes is that the girl hugging Zac is definitely Viarni. She's wearing a distinctive ring which she is also wearing in her intro video. When I have more time I'll put up the screen caps in the screen cap thread - but gotta go and get everyone sorted for dinner so I can watch tonight's episode in peace!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:22 am

@Katiebelle yes, it is Viarni it will be interesting to see what happens

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:26 am

I think the F2 will be Sarah and Lily (older girl vs younger girl) with SM pointing towards Lily as @allaboutlove posted in the SM thread.

I have read that a lot of folks think Lily and Zac are a good match but I am not seeing anything yet between
Zac and any of these girls tbh. Maybe future episodes wil shed more light but so far not seeing what most folks are seeing with Lily or even any of the other girls......jmho.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:27 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ok - I have had a quick look at the preview and the only thing I have managed to sleuth in the last 10 minutes is that the girl hugging Zac is definitely Viarni. She's wearing a distinctive ring which she is also wearing in her intro video. When I have more time I'll put up the screen caps in the screen cap thread - but gotta go and get everyone sorted for dinner so I can watch tonight's episode in peace!

Hugging him in tonight's episode or later on or? Per the new preview for the rest of the season it looks like Viarni is still there tomorrow and Bel and Karina are gone. It also looks like Viarni possibly leaves so that could happen in the next few episodes.

Crazy to think that Viarni and Bel may be out with no HTDs for either one of them and before F4.

The edit this season is definitely odd IMO if neither of them even even got HTDs but had screentime and SM emphasis especially in the beginning.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:40 am

mercieme wrote:
I have read that a lot of folks think Lily and Zac are a good match but I am not seeing anything yet between
Zac and any of these girls tbh. Maybe future episodes wil shed more light but so far not seeing what most folks are seeing with Lily or even any of the other girls......jmho.

I am with you @mercieme and don't really see anything between Zac and Lily or even Zac and the other girls either, TBH. Maybe I will see something later on but at this point I am just sleuthing for F1 even though I don't see *it* with any of them. Certainly not even close to what I saw with Art/Matilda.

Just from SM and now the new preview I think that points toward Lily as F1 but even if so, I don't see *it.* Hopefully soon but then again, I hardly ever see *it* with most F1s so not too much out of the norm for meI guess laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:43 am

OK, IMO whoever says "yeah, like what the f*ck am I doing here" is not the person doing the leaving - it is someone else talking about the situation (possibly describing what they think is going on in the girl's head).

I also think it's Bel who goes and my guess is maybe the "golden cat" scene is her with one of her other cats (didn't she say she's got 4 or 5 from memory?) in a post-show catchup type segment, to show viewers she's doing OK.

Regarding the "our time might be up" soundbyte, the cheeky editors are trying to make it look like it's Claudia he's saying it to but to me the hair doesn't look like a match as Claudia has a dark strip of regrowth and harsher blonde:

Zac saying the quote:
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 AwdKFkn

Claudia's hair for comparison:
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 JTmbmsx
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel