SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:19 am

@Katiebelle yes, yes @4heath Thanks so much for the visual table I noticed a pattern buy really did not think of making it visible and it is very telling. Also, notice a certain look crosses his face when he is talking and he hears something that does gel with what he is looking for. I just know something is up with the whole V thing but I do not see a soul mate type connection that he seems to have with Lily. But something is up and something does not add up

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:23 am

Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Ok - I'm putting a spanner in the works!

I've just had a little freak out in the car and my teenage son thinks I'm a lunatic but I was listening to the radio station owned by Mediaworks and heard a preview for Sunday's episode.

It sounded like one of the girls is the one that does the "douche" move and there was a bit where Zac said something like he was in shock.  But the worst.... is the girl who says "I don't know that I can" sounded like Lily whispering!

I will be absolutely gutted if she leaves - she is by far the most interesting one there.

I haven't had a chance to see the preview again - but the girl definitely had a pony tail and I think a burgundy dress- could have been purple.

Oh no not Lily!  I agree, she is by far my favourite, and I had her pegged as F1 after last week's episodes.  However she does also seem like the one least likely to be comfortable with the format of the show (based on her no bulls*t manner, which I love) so maybe the whole thing just got too much for her.  Really hope not though.  I would be gutted and I'm sure Zac would be too.

I think our Kiwi members are just going to have to be glued to the TV/radio for the rest of the weekend to try to decipher more about this crucial preview!  If anyone can manage to get a recording/screenshots/sound bytes that would be much appreciated.

I am! I'm watching a David Attenborough special on predators while prepping for dinner just so I can look out for a preview in the ad breaks.

I'm having pretend that I am fascinated with the Maasai tribe's ritual killing of lions so no one will change the channel.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:25 am

@Katiebelle I will record programmes tonight so I can replay any previews and pause etc

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:26 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Ok - I'm putting a spanner in the works!

I've just had a little freak out in the car and my teenage son thinks I'm a lunatic but I was listening to the radio station owned by Mediaworks and heard a preview for Sunday's episode.

It sounded like one of the girls is the one that does the "douche" move and there was a bit where Zac said something like he was in shock.  But the worst.... is the girl who says "I don't know that I can" sounded like Lily whispering!

I will be absolutely gutted if she leaves - she is by far the most interesting one there.

I haven't had a chance to see the preview again - but the girl definitely had a pony tail and I think a burgundy dress- could have been purple.

Oh no not Lily!  I agree, she is by far my favourite, and I had her pegged as F1 after last week's episodes.  However she does also seem like the one least likely to be comfortable with the format of the show (based on her no bulls*t manner, which I love) so maybe the whole thing just got too much for her.  Really hope not though.  I would be gutted and I'm sure Zac would be too.

I think our Kiwi members are just going to have to be glued to the TV/radio for the rest of the weekend to try to decipher more about this crucial preview!  If anyone can manage to get a recording/screenshots/sound bytes that would be much appreciated.

I am! I'm watching a David Attenborough special on predators while prepping for dinner just so I can look out for a preview in the ad breaks.

I'm having pretend that I am fascinated with Masai tribe's ritual killing of lions so no one will change the channel.

cantstopl Excellent work, @Katiebelle! Stay on the job. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:32 am

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle I will record programmes tonight so I can replay any previews and pause etc

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698 You guys are the best!!!!!! bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:50 am

Kiwi members ROCK ! :yes:

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:58 am

Righty ho, I recorded the preview and have played it over 4 times. Starts off wih the kickboxing someone possibly Claudia vying for attention a comment made about that Viarni saying Zac is what she is looking for in boyfriend she does not look as well groomed as usual IMO.Then it switches to the cocktail party Hannah says douche move it pans to Bel who does not look happy at all and Lily says 'what the f...k I am doing here' she is then seen talking to Zac he says 'oh my God' looks down is not giving her eye contact. It pans to the RC during the RC it pans to Hannah who has her hand over her mouth and then to the front row women one of whom is Lily, Hannah looks kinda shocked/upset Lily looks upset kinda pissed IMO then either Hannah or Lily says I do not know if I can do this.Looking at this again I think it could be Lily who says 'I NOT KNOW IF I CAN DO THIS'. It does not show who says this. I wonder if Claudia is somehow implicated as the women seemed annoyed at someone during the kickboxing not sure will replay a few more time and SC everyone is using the TV at present will try later.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:59 am

Ok after watching one hour of Attenborough's predators and then the news featuring a braggadocio world leader I have finally seen another preview.

This one was different. Lily is definitely wearing burgandy but her pony tail is quite high on the back of her head while I think the girl that says no to the rose has a ponytail that is lower. Also Lily's neckline looks as though it's a halter and I think the girl in front of Zac has straps across her shoulders. So maybe it is Bel. Or Vanessa? The drama is definitely coming from one of the girls and not Zac and I think Lily is involved somehow.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:02 am

@Karina we posted at the same time! I'm more confused than ever!

Had you seen that preview before? As it was different from the one I saw this afternoon.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:04 am

@Katiebelle Mine was during the news did yours show the kickboxing? if I watch my one again what do you want me to look for. Lily's ponytail is high, Bel I think is wearing a black dress her hair is back not sure if its a pony tail. It seems to be about one of the girls not sure

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:06 am

@Katiebelle I am not watching David I recorded the news as I was out so just watched it.So it is different shows and time slots I did not see Lily say What the f am I doing here in the last one

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:08 am

@Katiebelle I am not watching David I recorded the news as I was out so just watched it.So it is different shows and time slots I did not see Lily say What the f am I doing here in the last one

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel