SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:08 am

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle Mine was during the news did yours show the kickboxing? if I watch my one again what do you want me to look for. Lily's ponytail is high, Bel I think is wearing a black dress her hair is back not sure if its a pony tail. It seems to be about one of the girls not sure

Yes mine was just before the sports news so we watched the same one. Who are the girls with ponytails?

Gosh this obsession with ponytails - we are starting sound like John Key! giggling

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:11 am

Thanks for the updates, ladies!  I have been refreshing this page like a madwoman   Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698

OK well from what you have both said it seems to me like they are trying to make it appear as though Lily is going to leave, which encourages me that it's actually another woman who walks, or the drama centres around something else entirely yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:14 am

Maybe they said all this stuff when they had to do the ice plunge and thought stuff this I'm not doing that and the editors are just playing with us affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:16 am

Omg!!!!!!! - @Karina - did you just see it! Did you record it! They just showed the bit with the girl in front of Zac. I was so busy looking at the ponytail I forgot to look at the dress. Was it burgandy? I think it was Burgandy? But the ponytail didn't look that high.

What colour dress is Vanessa wearing?

:crazed Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 2292733854 I'm going mad! I just can't work it out.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:19 am

rofl @katiebelle u r killing me !!

I wonder if two girls will go then? One says no she doesn't except the rose and will he still get rid of the other grl ? question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:35 am

Yes, I did record it and my partner has very patiently stopped and started it for me so many times so I can make out who is who, and write down what they are saying. Here are missing pieces So I had to get him to stop it as Zac is kickboxing and is falling down with one of the girls laughing etc they look they are really enjoying it I thought it was Claudia but NO it is Hannah, V says ' she will do a dirty shot if she can' then 'Claudia says 'pisses me off a little bit' the Bel says 'I don't know what else I can do here' Lily says 'what the F am I doing here' she talks to Zac at the CP he says 'oh my God' At the RC at the end of the preview it is Bel,  she has the low ponytail and he looks nervous and says will you take this rose? Is that why Hannah has her hand over her mouth? I had to take a long hard look at the end but when the shot is still is clearly Bel :yes:

Last edited by Karina on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add abit at the end)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:39 am

Katiebelle wrote:Omg!!!!!!! - @Karina - did you just see it!  Did you record it! They just showed the bit with the girl in front of Zac. I was so busy looking at the ponytail I forgot to look at the dress. Was it burgandy? I think it was Burgandy?  But the ponytail didn't look that high.

What colour dress is Vanessa wearing?

:crazed Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 2292733854  I'm going mad! I just can't work it out.

cantstopl We need some kind of ponytail height measurement device.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:41 am

Karina wrote:Yes, I did record it and my partner has very patiently stopped and started it for me so many times so I can make out who is who, and write down what they are saying. Here are missing pieces So I had to get him to stop it as Zac is kickboxing and is falling down with one of the girls laughing etc they look they are really enjoying it I though it was Claudia but NO it is Hannah, V says ' she will do a dirty shot if she can' then 'Claudia says 'pisses me off a little bit' the Bel says 'I don't know what else I can do here' Lily says 'what the F am I doing here' she talks to Zac at the CP he says 'oh my God' At the RC at the end of the preview it is Bel,  she has the low ponytail and he looks nervous and says will you take this rose? Is that why Hannah has her hand over her mouth?

You're a blo0dy legend!

It was driving me nuts and I'm heading out soon and won't be able to see more previews.

So the girls are annoyed with Hannah's at the kick boxing date. Lily tells Zac something that makes hims say oh my god and Bel is the one standing in front of Zac at the RC. Have I got that right?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:47 am

@Katiebelle Yes I assume it is, Hannah, they are annoyed could be something else but why share all that if it is not Hannah, someone has upset the girls, the rest is right on !!!!!!! relax enjoy your night out. Even though I am not watching TV I will fast forward everything as I am recording everything tonight to see what else is shown.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:12 pm

Karina wrote:Yes, I did record it and my partner has very patiently stopped and started it for me so many times so I can make out who is who, and write down what they are saying. Here are missing pieces So I had to get him to stop it as Zac is kickboxing and is falling down with one of the girls laughing etc they look they are really enjoying it I thought it was Claudia but NO it is Hannah, V says ' she will do a dirty shot if she can' then 'Claudia says 'pisses me off a little bit' the Bel says 'I don't know what else I can do here' Lily says 'what the F am I doing here' she talks to Zac at the CP he says 'oh my God' At the RC at the end of the preview it is Bel,  she has the low ponytail and he looks nervous and says will you take this rose? Is that why Hannah has her hand over her mouth? I had to take a long hard look at the end but when the shot is still is clearly Bel :yes:

So on the preview at the end of E11 and this preview you just watched, we know all the girls hair style and dress color except for Vanessa's.  We know from E11 preview that Vanessa is on the group boxing date.  Plus on this new preview we know that Hannah is on the group boxing date.  So we have Claudia, Viarni, Lily, Sarah, Hannah, Bel, Vanessa spotted on the group date so that would make one think that Karina might be on the 1:1 date if there is one?   Maybe she has a 1:1 and she doesn't get a rose on her date and she has to wait for the RC because we see that she is at the CP in the preview. Maybe that is why we see in the preview Claudia talking about him liking 2 or 3 girls or maybe just one , trying to figure out his tactics with the roses???? Just thinking out loud

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:17 pm

Bel and Lily have around the same color hair and Vanessa has very blonde hair (similar to Karina).
So depending on the color of hair of the girl in the preview it could be Bel or possibly Lily if the hair color matches and isn't too blonde? question

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Final_11
Awesome banner by @Sprite
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bel and Lily have around the same color hair and Vanessa has very blonde hair (similar to Karina).
So depending on the color of hair of the girl in the preview it could be Bel or possibly Lily if the hair color matches and isn't too blonde? question

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Final_11
Awesome banner by @Sprite

@AllAboutLove in the previews mentioned so far. Bel is the only one that has a low neck ponytail someone mentioned @Karina?? that the girl in the preview with a low ponytail which so far would be Bel because Lily actually has a high ponytail in the preview.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel