SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:47 am

Ha...@allaboutlove glad I am not the only one.

I am looking forward to Bel's media interviews this cominon Tuesday and then Viarni's the following week which is where i think she exits. Since both of them said in ITMs they had connections with Zac, would really want to hear from them how their connections fizzled.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:54 am

Ok - we've had ponytails now we have blue shirts.

So the shirt that Zac is wearing when hugging Viarni is medium blue with small white spots.

BUT the shirt he is wearing when Dominic says .... Is leaving is dark blue.

AND it looks exactly like the shirt he is wearing walking with Sarah.

Now the shirt he wearing with Viarni as they are talking is also dark blue but does seem lighter but this might be because  it's during the day and I can't see him wearing the same shirt in the day and at the CP.

So I'm wondering if it's maybe Sarah that goes and not Viarni. We don't actually see them say goodbye. It's a hug and it could be a hug hello - or even a hug goodbye at the end of the date.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:58 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ok - we've had ponytails now we have blue shirts.

So the shirt that Zac is wearing when hugging Viarni is medium blue with small white spots.

Now the shirt he wearing with Viarni as they are talking is also dark blue but does seem lighter but this might be because  it's during the day and I can't see him wearing the same shirt in the day and at the CP.

So I'm wondering if it's maybe Sarah that goes and not Viarni. We don't actually see them say goodbye. It a hug and it could be a hug hello - or even a hug goodbye at the end of the date.

@Katiebelle we have the screencaps in sleuthing but the hugging pic with Viarni is by a car

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:00 am

4health wrote:

So I'm wondering if it's maybe Sarah that goes and not Viarni. We don't actually see them say goodbye. It a hug and it could be a hug hello - or even a hug goodbye at the end of the date.

@Katiebelle we have the screencaps in sleuthing but the hugging pic with Viarni is by a car

Yes but he could be picking her up or dropping her off from a date. TPTB splice and dice the preview so much I think there's still a chance Viarni stays a little longer.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:05 am

Here we go - the episode is starting.

Date card. Single date. "A river runs to it" is the clue.

It's Karina as expected.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:05 am

Katiebelle wrote:
4health wrote:

Yes but he could be picking her up or dropping her off from a date.  TPTB splice and dice the preview so much I think there's still a chance Viarni stays a little longer.
There is always a chance. But, his words in that PI in the same shirt as the hug doesn't support it being a hello kiss IMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:06 am

@Katiebelle you're awesome

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:09 am

They are going to the floating market.

ITM with Claudia and she is coming across as a little jealous of Karina.

Karina is talking about how hard it is adjusting to the situation and being an intruder. Zac is understanding and the are talking freely. He is coming across as sensitive to how they are feeling.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:11 am

Katiebelle wrote:
4health wrote:

Yes but he could be picking her up or dropping her off from a date.  TPTB splice and dice the preview so much I think there's still a chance Viarni stays a little longer.

IA I think the Viarni SC of hugging could even be HTD or something else and not her leaving. I am also back to thinking Viarni may stay and the SC for Zac with Dom saying someone is leaving may not be her but Bel tomorrow night's ep (check out the SC thread for pics)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:14 am

Group date card arrives.

lily
Viarni
Claudia
bel
Hannah
Sarah
Vanessa

So all girls going.

After the floating market Karina and Zac change and go to roof top terrace for a drink. She asks him why there so many younger girls in the house. She also says that many of the girls in the house are loud and out spoken and she wonders if that's his type. He has a terrible poker face and does not look happy with the question.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
4health wrote:

IA I think the Viarni SC of hugging could even be HTD or something else and not her leaving. I am also back to thinking Viarni may stay and the SC for Zac with Dom saying someone is leaving may not be her but Bel tomorrow night's ep (check out the SC thread for pics)

Yeah - they often try and imply something in the previews when in fact the opposite happens. So implying that Viarni leaves might means she actually stays.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:19 am

Sounds like Zac will be sending Karina home then? So if she gets a rose she leaves tomorrow night and if she doesn't get a rose Karina leaves tonight per SCs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel