SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:39 am

Bachelor NZFB

Interesting comment Molly and Lily out together.

Hilary Sutherland Definitely Glenn Pocknall, he'd pull it off and is the BIGGEST Bachelor fan ever!!! (He was stalking Lily and Molly at a cafe only on Saturday)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:40 am

Karina wrote:It was Viarni who wrapped up the conversation with Zac at the CP she speaks the words but her body language says something different. I actually feel for Claudia she has endured a lot she is not really ready to be rejected she should not even be there IMO

I'm really worried about Claudia. I think she might be one of those girls that loses herself in her boyfriend. Her past history and the fact she's coming across as a clinger is concerning. I really hope he lets her go gently and with sensitivity.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:48 am

Karina wrote:Bachelor NZFB

Interesting comment Molly and Lily out together.

Hilary Sutherland Definitely Glenn Pocknall, he'd pull it off and is the BIGGEST Bachelor fan ever!!! (He was stalking Lily and Molly at a cafe only on Saturday)

I believe both Lily and Molly live in Wellington so would make sense that they are hanging together plus I think they were good buddies in the house. When Molly was asked for the girls she sees Zac with on the Edge during her elimination interview, she said, Hannah, Lily and Viarni and she said she wants one of them to win because they were her friends in the house.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:56 am

@Katiebelle per my sleuthing I think Claudia is fine. Even pics posted of her that are public she seems good so I think she's doing okay despite what she's been through. IA though and hope she is let go sensitively. I am surprised she chose to go on the show in the first place but maybe she just wanted an adventure
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:00 am

Katiebelle wrote:Here are my thoughts

Hannah was intitled and petty. As one of the older girls she is the least mature.

Claudia is getting very close to being a stage five clinger.

Lily is NZ's best flirt but like @allAboutlove I am wondering whether she is playing a game.

I think they are hiding Zac and Viarnis connection.

Bel is sweet. I don't that it was a deliberate ploy to wait until the RC to talk to Zac. I think she just did it in the moment.

I can understand why the girls were upset but I don't believe that Bel was being a drama queen.

Good Post

Thank you for the posts while the episode aired too! Always love reading your thoughts and insights @Katiebelle :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:37 am

@AllAboutLove Did I read that the Producers of the NZ series has change?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:17 pm

reason wrote:@AllAboutLove Did I read that the Producers of the NZ series has change?
 Yes. It's also part of why they got a new host this year and introduced the WR and the intruders into the mix as well. Added to that, I am not sure if filming was still continuing when Zac was announced as the Bachelor since it seems like it still may have been filming. If so then the edit would be a bit odd since they wouldn't have filmed the ended when they put together the first season preview.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:44 pm

@AllAboutLove If they have a new producer then the music has change and I believe Lily is the winner. IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:51 pm

I personally dont believe Lily is F1. He likes her enough and enjoys spending time with her but all their conversations except for the dinner portion on their date has been lighthearted. Its all fun and games and nothing deeper than that. Even When she talked about thinkg of him, it waslike a joke, i find it difficult to take her seriously. I feel like she would be unbothered if he sent her home tomorrow because she really isnt that into him for a long time kind of relationship. She is just having fun and enjoying the adventure, nothing about her screams "I like this guy and I want to be with him" All IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:55 pm

@see2love I see it the same way. To me it's like she is playing game. Acting like she doesn't care but then will do these things like write on her thighs and notes and stuff so be extra flirty but I don't see it as a mature connection and deep feelings and rather just that it's all fun to her and an adventure and almost like a challenge to get the guy to notice her and then be like "oh well" when she isn't in love (the preview seems to allude to that). I just don't see her at 20 years old interested in a relationship and settling down in a few years. Then again maybe Zac isn't interested in that either at age 28. I dunno. I just don't see *it* at all between them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:00 pm

I am back to thinking Lily is a foil for V, they are giving us doubt between Zac and V. What most interest me in this episode is the whole scene with Claudia talking about Zac's top 3, then the transition to Bel talking about who he always takes away. That moved to V and Zac talking. But I really can't be sure. I love the chemistry between Zac and Lily but people commenting on how he talks about the girl being younger applies to basically everyone except hannah and sarah. I also find it interesting that AAL said both Matty and Art follow V. That to me seems like the biggest smoking gun especially if they started following her before the show. But hey they may know V, as I have been told, everybody knows everybody in NZ.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:08 pm

Is Lily from NZ or from AUS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel