SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 5:53 am

Katiebelle wrote:I would be interested in what everyone thinks of Viarni and Zac's time together on this date. It seems very F1 to me and the music was so romantic.

If I focus on edit only I still think Viarni has the F1 edit, especially with the F1 Matilda music which only Viarni gets.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Mon May 01, 2017 5:54 am

@Katiebelle yes, I agree very F1 he seemed more distanced from Lily on this episode. I sense a falseness about Claudia she is watching Zac to make sure he is watching and was not the least but upset for Bel as the other girls genuinely seemed to care. Zac choosing Claudia over Bel beats me.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 6:00 am

Just going back and watching the first 10 minutes I missed.

The screen cap of Viarni rowing is in this episode!

He says he's putting it all out there and says she's a little hard to read.

IMO - this is totally the F1 edit - story arc with insecurity and putting a guard up to protect themselves.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 6:07 am

LeapofFaith wrote:wait im so confused so the hug/goodbye with viarni is next week??

eta @katiebelle did you mean you saw all the scaps we have for next week only?

The goodbye hug was not in tonight's preview for next Sunday. But the RC bit where Dom says someone chose to leave is. So we finally see a bit and it looks as though Sarah, Claudia, Viarni and Hannah are all standing there waiting to receive a rose. So the one that is missing is Lily!!!!!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 6:08 am

Katiebelle wrote:Just going back and watching the first 10 minutes I missed.

IMO - this is totally the F1 edit - story arc with insecurity and putting a guard up to protect themselves.

why was she rowing the boat?

also did you say the sc of sarah and lily sd are next week and we dont have any further sc of them?? i think we do have liliy on the swing though right that looked like a tropical destination rc? TYIA Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 6:10 am

@karina - have you seen the preview for Sunday? It looks as though all the girls are standing at the rose ceremony except for Lily.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 6:12 am

@Katiebelle sounds exactly like an F1 edit to me too! Matilda did the exact same thing (even turned down the FD overnight date!)

Viarni compared to Matilda has a lot of similarities especially in edit and some more firsts as well:
- first intro video
- first out limo
- WR like Matilda got FIR
- got the Ep 3 SD of the season just like Matilda (technically Ep 4 but this season they split the first ep so still the second date of the season like Matilda's)
- shown in PIs talking about jealousy and insecurity just like Matilda did
- got a rose pre-RC when not feeling well
- got another SD, so 2nd SD for her
- same F1 theme music Matilda had
- Zac telling Viarni he thinks about her just like Art told Matilda he thought of her
- Viarni and Zac go rowing on their 2nd SD just like Art and Matilda did

I am looking forward to watching the episode and seeing what happens because I just can't see anyone other than Viarni being F1 and the only way she wouldn't be IMO is if she leaves (and even then I think Zac could very well leave with her and go after her). Will see!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 6:14 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

why was she rowing the boat?

also did you say the sc of sarah and lily sd are next week and we dont have any further sc of them?? i think we do have liliy on the swing though right that looked like a tropical destination rc? TYIA Smiley

She's rowing the boat bc she wanted to and thought it would be fun. The preview showed Sarah and Zac standing the water in the cave and lily and Zac on the weird bamboo raft going down the river.

Did not see the bit with Sarah walking with Zac or the bit with Lily leaning over to kiss him.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 6:16 am

I could see Lily leaving if going by that preview where she says she can't say she loves him or something to that affect but... she seems to have SCs that seem like more than one episode... Kissing Zac (where he is not even leaning in, she is leaning towards him), the one on the swing, and then the river one as well.

So based on that I'd think Hannah would leave next episode since she has even less SCs and not in F4? The only other thing I can think of is that the SC of Dom saying someone left is not for the next episode but the following one and post-HTDs?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon May 01, 2017 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 6:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

@Katiebelle sounds exactly like an F1 edit to me too! Matilda did the exact same thing (even turned down the FD overnight date!)

Viarni compared to Matilda has a lot of similarities especially in edit and some more firsts as well:
- first intro video
- first out limo
- got the Ep 3 SD of the season just like Matilda (technically Ep 4 but this season they split the first ep so still the second date of the season like Matilda's)
- Zac telling Viarni he thinks about her just like Art told Matilda he thought of her

I am looking forward to watching the episode and seeing what happens because I just can't see anyone other than Viarni being F1 and the only way she wouldn't be IMO is if she leaves (and even then I think Zac could very well leave with her and go after her). Will see!

:yes: i cant wait to see this all play out! i would love to see zac go after v how romantic would that be! Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 6:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

- first intro video
- first out limo

When you have a chance to watch the date you'll see how spliced and diced it is. In a couple of parts they are trying to make out that she's unsure but Zac's got the biggest grin on his face so he can't be that concerned.

There's a bit where he asks if he could fit into her life and she says she doesn't know and then it's obviously edited bc he's all smiles when saying she could easily fit into his. And then she says they are on the same page and they kiss so there is definitely a part of their conversation that's been cut out.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 6:27 am

@Katiebelle sounds like a lot of splicing and dicing! Interesting that he asks her if he can fit into her life because Art asked Matilda the same thing on their 2nd SD!

I'd have to watch and see because the only way I see Viarni not being F1 is if she leaves. Otherwise her edit makes no sense to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel