SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 66 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 09, 2017 12:14 am

Bobette wrote:Just watched the end of ep 15 and noted at the end when talking about HTDs Zac said he was anticipating lots of third degrees from "older brothers and Dads and Mums".  

As he said this, Viarni looked down, like she knew he was talking about her.  Who of the three has an older brother, do we know? It felt like an "in-joke" moment IMO, like maybe V had warned him she had a brother who was likely to grill him.

Could be significant since the person you'd be most worried about impressing would likely be your intended F1, and if that person had an older brother that might be at the forefront of your mind .... if you see where I'm coming from?

Before comment:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 NiqHIuQ

After comment:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 4Y72oxn

Viarni has 2 older brothers...she has mentioned this to zac on the 1st episode that he better watch out then they had a laugh.... you can see in above scaps @4health posted, her 2 brothers with maybe their girlfriends....its quiet a big HTD.. JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue May 09, 2017 12:24 am

Potential older brothers:

Viarni, guy on the left, long hair black tee with orange/yellow decal?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 AkRbQbo

Lily, guy with longish hair pulled up close to camera - brother?  Or maybe stepdad?

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 SUU8Zye
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 1:04 am

@Bobette Lily has two older brothers I think.Also, remember the introduction videos at the beginning Claudia has a brother maybe younger!

Just saying he looks really happy with Lily. Why do you think they did show more the same as the other 2?

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 09, 2017 4:51 am

OK, continuing a thought I started on the episode discussion thread, there was a very interesting comment made by Hannah at the last RC and some equally interesting body language between her and the other girls.  I will preface this by saying I think at this stage of things the girls probably have a fair idea of who the Lead's favourites are - one of the girls (sorry can't remember who) said they pretty much knew when their time was up and no-one was particularly surprised when they didn't get a rose - so Hannah's comment is significant and potentially very revealing, IMO.

The comment: "You've got the most incredible woman out there and I just hope you know who she is" indicating she is referring to one of the other two amigos (she doesn't mean Claudia, obviously).  I find it very revealing that she would be so open in front of the other two girls about promoting on of them over the other, considering they are friends!  This to me suggests they know who Zac's going to choose and have accepted it, meaning it is probably someone obvious (to them, even if not to we viewers).  

So the screenshots accompanying this comment are as follows:

Before she says it:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 NaXrGg1
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 TjCttVX

To me, her embrace of Lily seems MUCH warmer than the other two.  She is looking at Lily and smiling with tears in her eyes, even before she finished hugging Viarni.  It is a long, warm, genuine hug.  Hannah clearly thinks a lot of Lily, IMO.  Also when Hannah was reciting her poem/quote, Lily appeared to be mouthing the words.  I have a feeling these two had a deep and meaningful connection, making me think her "incredible woman" comment is most likely referring to Lily.  She also seems to motion in her direction when she's delivering the line:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 SoSAfyu
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 XuDjPX6
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 T0hbdQ7

But, it could just be me seeing what I want to see.  She might be referring to Viarni.  There was one shot where it looked like she might have been gesturing round behind her (where Viarni is standing, at the other end of the line, i screenshot below) but I think it's more likely in Lily's direction.  If so, and if my Viarni = Bachelorette theory is true, that would explain why she was so open about promoting one of her friends over the other, because they would know Viarni wasn't "in the running" anyway, since it was secretly only Lily v Claude.  Otherwise, it would be a bizarre comment in an otherwise eloquent and well-thought-out speech.  

Viarni's placement, behind Hannah and to the round to the right:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 24AOXqz

What do others think?

Source: https://watchseries-online.pl/category/the-bachelor-nz

Last edited by Bobette on Tue May 09, 2017 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 4:55 am

@Bobette I will go with your theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 09, 2017 4:57 am

reason wrote:@Bobette I will go with your theory.

OK, good. Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698

Also another thing I forgot to mention is that when she says it, you can see in the last screen cap that Zac is definitely looking towards where Lily is standing, on his left, not to the right where Viarni is, like he knows exactly who Hannah is referring to.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 4:59 am

Well, that makes sense when you see what @LeapofFaith just posted on the media page take a look. Claudia is wearing a massive diamond ring it would be good if someone could enlarge the photo

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 5:49 am

@ Bobette, Hannah already told us that Viarni is one of her best mate in the house, Viarni also said same of her. They both will miss her, Viarni couldn't even hold back the tears. You are making it sound like she likes Lily more which I didn't see from the episode IMO. Remember Lily had a lot of alone time with Zac and who did you think Hannah got to chill with in her down time=V. They were the 3 amigos...

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 5:58 am

@janney4sure I think Hannah intended the message to be about Viarni but Zac just adores Lily and looked at her almost unintentionally he could not help himself IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 09, 2017 6:07 am

@janney4sure Yes of course I realise she is also friends with Viarni which is exactly why I think it would be weird/rude/inconsiderate for her to say to Zac: "You've got the most incredible woman out there and I just hope you know who she is" considering she is friends with them BOTH.  

She could have said [omitting Claudia], "you've got two great girls there, you can't go wrong" or something like that, but she said WOMAN, singular.  If you had two friends who were interested in the same guy, would you openly, in front of them both, with a smile on your face, say, "one of them is incredible, pick that one!"?  I sure wouldn't!!!  

Unless, as I suspect, Viarni is "not a real option" if she is lined up for Bachelorette. It makes me think all of them know who Zac will choose - that one "incredible woman" -  and my post was about working out who that one is.  To me, it looks like she is gesturing towards where Lily is standing.  

Do you disagree and think she's gesturing towards Viarni? Happy to hear all opinions.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 6:18 am

@Bobette, just before the rose ceremony, Hannah thought she was an " incredible" woman for Zac. Although in the house the girls might know his favorites as per Sarah talking about her seeing his connection with V and Claudia. However in that moment she knew only one woman can win his heart. I don't think it was said to slight any of her friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 1:36 pm

it is quite funny that the 3 amigos questioned his connection with claudia since she was the first to be kissed by zac at ep 4 I think. I also find funny that they do not think if zac kept her to F4 that means something. so for me it is jealousy. I think I remember zac saying it took him like a tons of bricks and said the same when he described his kiss with claudia.

the only other tons of bricks that is possible is lily

i would not described be taken as a tons of bricks with viarni.... but she fits the slow burning

okay... i admit it ... I am lost here

... jmo as usual

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 66 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi