SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Sun May 07, 2017 9:35 pm

janney4sure IA that Zac broke his CP rules for V. I would like to think that if Claudia hadn't asked for a kiss
Zac wouldn't have kissed right after V imo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 9:42 pm

Also isn't it funny that Zac has never complained in his ITM's that V struggles to open up to him even though we see short kisses and brief interactions from both? I believe the edit of V by TPTB is highly suspicious

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun May 07, 2017 9:44 pm

True and true!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 9:57 pm

And when Claudia tried to ask Zac when he first felt he had feelings for her, compare and contrast the difference between his response for V and Claudia. He said to V " wow", I was in awe, I was blown away.... Then he keeps listing her qualities

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 11:30 pm

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 14-4810
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 14-4510
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 14-610
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 13-3010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 13-2610
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 F5-511
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 14-2210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 14-110
from TV episodes shared on this forum

ps I think Lily is almost burnt on one. the only one close is claudia on top ...imo

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon May 08, 2017 3:28 pm

I haven't seen the episode 15 yet. UGH not online yet? But, of what has been shared I find it interesting that Lily's comment "getting smashed" is a gamechanger and she is out at F3 but Claudia's comment on the 2:1 with Bel about just drinking every night after school isn't a gamechanger and will be F2. If Zac had issues with these statements and thought that he was pass that stage in his life he wouldn't keep these girls around IMO.

I can't wait to see the episode and get to my own opinion. He has stated that he is ready for a relationship but he has never said he was looking of marriage?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 08, 2017 6:22 pm

@4Health it is up on the site I watch on which is
https://watchseries-online.pl/category/the-bachelor-nz

I haven't added it to the viewing links page because when I shared a link from the site during the Canadian series I was told it came up as a virus threat on someone's computer so just bear that in mind  Hugesmile   

Never had any issues myself though - I just close all the pop ups as soon as they appear - usually there's 2-3 popups and then I can watch.  Haven't had time to watch ep 15 yet though - hopefully soon!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 7:22 pm

well.. she DID had a crown of flowers Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2498057887

if only I could be right about my theory and pick the F1 for a change cantstopl

on my way to watch ep 15 and make some SC Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon May 08, 2017 10:19 pm

HTD Screencaps from
https://watchseries-online.pl/episode/the-bachelor-nz-s03e15

LILY's HTD
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen63
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen62
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen64
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen46

Viarni's HTD
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen65
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen67
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen68
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen43
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen66
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen69

VIARNI'S HUG YES HTD See the long sleeves & Zac polka dot blue shirt with Viarni's Dad
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen44
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen70

Claudia's HTD
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen72
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen75
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen47
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen73
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen74
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen49

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon May 08, 2017 10:31 pm

I noticed that when I was getting SCs from the preview, there are very few of Lily. They did not show the hello at the beginning of HTD for Lily just them on motorbikes since they talked motorbikes that she will teach him at a CP. Claudia & Viarni both meet at the beach/park. The preview did not show any of Lily's Dad so night sure if her Dad will be part of this or if that is Lily's Mom (which I think it is) you see Zac talking with.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 08, 2017 11:04 pm

@4health thanks for the scaps!! ok so the hippie dad is Viarnis dad! Viarnis HTD looks very intimidating to me i wonder what her dad asked Zac? ooooo might be an uncomfortable HTD? i wonder where Viarnis mum is? i see her brothers and friendss.... question

Lilys HTD looks like fun and her family actually look and seem normal Smiley jmo

Claudias looks normal to me as well......

Also is it usually the last HTD shown the F1?????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 09, 2017 12:10 am

Just watched the end of ep 15 and noted at the end when talking about HTDs Zac said he was anticipating lots of third degrees from "older brothers and Dads and Mums".  

As he said this, Viarni looked down, like she knew he was talking about her.  Who of the three has an older brother, do we know? It felt like an "in-joke" moment IMO, like maybe V had warned him she had a brother who was likely to grill him.

Could be significant since the person you'd be most worried about impressing would likely be your intended F1, and if that person had an older brother that might be at the forefront of your mind, KWIM? Lily also has a "knowing" look on her face IMO.

Before comment:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 NiqHIuQ

After comment:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 4Y72oxn
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 66 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi