SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Note I did a close up of her with this only showed the necklace and the two rings that she was wearing

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 9:31 pm

Karina wrote:There is something unusual about all this if she was F1 how unbecoming and how would Zac feel to see these photos? hurt I would imagine I do not think that she is F1 it is between V and Lily

naaa she is not kissing, she is just posing pictures. all the girls do selfies and pictures now. she is not kissing. i do not think we should make a storm sea out of a droplet. I see all the young generation acting not with class act most of the time and this is the norm most of the time.

...jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 09, 2017 10:04 pm

I just wonder how Zacs F1 if not Claudia would feel about Claudia wearing the necklace still? and seems like she wears it all the time or alot anyway.. scratch and then i think about Zacs comment regarding "fight me" for Lily and if claudia was F1 i think she would hate it as she seemed jealous of the 3 amigos???? oh the drama laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 11:16 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I just wonder how Zacs F1 if not Claudia would feel about Claudia wearing the necklace still? and seems like she wears it all the time or alot anyway.. scratch and then i think about Zacs comment regarding "fight me" for Lily and if claudia was F1 i think she would hate it as she seemed jealous of the 3 amigos???? oh the drama laugh out loud

I do not think she is jealous of the 3 amigos. I think early on, she was cast away because of the connection she had with zac. She said that once sarah left, she would be alone with the 3 amigos. claudia is friend with sophia and a couple of early girls. Only jealous girls would feel threatened.

Did not you find weird that viarni said several times: panic stations

also if claudia went back with a rose, lily said that they would all go packing.

that is for me interesting.

1. is definitely not secure in the relationship with sac... heck her questioning him about doubts all the time
2. lily does not know claudia well, yet she says if claudia comes back with a rose, THEY go packing

so for me it is extremely revealing that zac and claudia are way more than what we see on our screen IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 11:22 pm

Wow - I didn't even factor Claudia as F1 - but then again, Alex Nation's edit in the Australian show was far from F1 IMO.

Who knows anymore? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 11:25 pm

bachfan05 wrote:Wow - I didn't even factor Claudia as F1 - but then again, Alex Nation's edit in the Australian show was far from F1 IMO.

Who knows anymore? Lol

With you on both statements :yes: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 4256136633 Hugesmile

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 12:26 am

High clap credit to who found that claudia was #1 to speak with zac at the CP... definitely the shoes!!!

It looks like this order

claudia
hannah
lily
viarni

This time I tried to focus on lily and saz which is something I did not before. It was claudia who sugested to go back and when she said it, he said, all right okay but it was funny haha dunno why.... and then claudia VO... you may date 3 other girls, MATE........

Zac: I am still struggling to find any faults at all with claudia. If I even had any doubts left about claudia it would be more like... is it too good to be true? Am I missing something?

I am still struggling with the fact that he did not switch a SD with Lily if viarni is the one since day 1.... and decided this park date.... also not bothering to speak to her during this 3-1 date..... not making anything special for her too (gift or else)... Her repeating "panic stations" and this body language that say to me I like you but I am not at ease to touch you and be physical with you.

The interesting part are the PI background. lily and claudia got the same. and first time i see the blue lights with claudia

So here are the SC. too many for me to sort them out in order. sorry.

... all above is my opinion only. no facts.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-4010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-4110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-4210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-4310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-4410
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-4510
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-4610
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-4710
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-4810
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-4910
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-6010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-6110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-4811
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-4711
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-4611
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-4511
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-6210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-6310
source HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 12:28 am

I thought it was cute of viarni to comfort claudia as she saw her upset to be picked 3rd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 12:32 am

and some SC about next episode.

the dot shirt was definitely at Viarni.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-8310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-6910
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-6510
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-7710
source registered TV HERE

I also add this 2 pics to make it complete

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Viarni21
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Viarni20
from recorded TV shared on this forum

Last edited by HEA on Wed May 10, 2017 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 12:35 am

Zac said he was nervous when he walked to meet her family

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-7810
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-6810
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-6710
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-6410

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 12:37 am

And zac is seen under different angles kissing claudia's mum and speak with her dad

Also way more segment than the other 2. I stop every second or so.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-8210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-8110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-8010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-7910
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-7410
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-7310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-7210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-7110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-7010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 15-6610

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 12:45 am

@HEA, what you said about the park date being ordinary may actually be important to Zac. In an interview he was asked what his ideal date is and he replied " it could be anything... Taking a walk with my date and maybe later chilling somewhere ".so he may enjoy the simple things of life instead of fancy dates like you are presuming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi