SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 12:47 am

janney4sure wrote:@HEA, what you said about the park date being ordinary may actually be important to Zac. In an interview he was asked what his ideal date is and he replied " it could be anything... Taking a walk with my date and maybe later chilling somewhere ".so he may enjoy the simple things of life instead of fancy dates like you are presuming.

you are right Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 2498057887 :yes:

however, being in this extraordinary situation, i would imagine that he would like to share the best memories ever as he will never experience that... but you are right. in real life it does not need to be fancy. :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 10, 2017 1:11 am

janney4sure wrote:@HEA, what you said about the park date being ordinary may actually be important to Zac. In an interview he was asked what his ideal date is and he replied " it could be anything... Taking a walk with my date and maybe later chilling somewhere ".so he may enjoy the simple things of life instead of fancy dates like you are presuming.

I dont know if that park date was boring ? IMO they really REALLY cut out a whole heap from that V and zac 2nd date...i mean they were walking then they were giving each other pretty intimate massages????well i assume Viarni gave zac a massage too as he was in his robe but again it was cut.... Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 1:25 am

One other thing I noticed is that Zac always holds on tightly to Viarni's hands espcially when the are talking. He holds and touches the other girls but withViarni there is a tighter hold almost like a squeeze. Will do SC later

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed May 10, 2017 2:51 am

HEA wrote:High clap credit to who found that claudia was #1 to speak with zac at the CP... definitely the shoes!!!

It looks like this order

claudia
hannah
lily
viarni

This time I tried to focus on lily and saz which is something I did not before. It was claudia who sugested to go back and when she said it, he said, all right okay but it was funny haha dunno why.... and then claudia VO... you may date 3 other girls, MATE........

Zac: I am still struggling to find any faults at all with claudia. If I even had any doubts left about claudia it would be more like... is it too good to be true? Am I missing something?

I am still struggling with the fact that he did not switch a SD with Lily if viarni is the one since day 1.... and decided this park date.... also not bothering to speak to her during this 3-1 date..... not making anything special for her too (gift or else)... Her repeating "panic stations" and this body language that say to me I like you but I am not at ease to touch you and be physical with you.

The interesting part are the PI background. lily and claudia got the same. and first time i see the blue lights with claudia

So here are the SC. too many for me to sort them out in order. sorry.

... all above is my opinion only. no facts.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-4010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-4110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-4210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-4310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-4410
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-4510
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-4610
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-4710
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-4810
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-4910
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-6010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-6110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-4811
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-4711
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-4611
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-4511
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-6210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-6310
source HERE

@HEA Thanks for doing the work on the screenshots. It was me that posted about Claudia asking to chat with Zac was actually first. So, thank you for all your efforts to prove my point. clapping! I also posted the HTD shots and ITA with all your efforts there and comments. :yes:

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 8:43 am

see2love wrote:One other thing I noticed is that Zac always holds on tightly to Viarni's  hands espcially when the are talking. He holds and touches the other girls but withViarni there is a tighter hold almost like a squeeze. Will do SC later

I do not think he makes an exception for Viarni. I think he is an affectionate guy (said it himself) and depending on the girl reciprocating or not, and his level of affection, he will be more or less. For me he is very affectionate with Lily and Claudia but there is this distance with Viarni whenever they are together, hugging, greeting and even kissing.

He even kissed goodbye Hannah on the lips in front of the other 3 girls giggling

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 15-1811
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 14-5210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 14-4211
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 14-3711
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 14-1911
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Teases20
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Face110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 13-3810
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 13-2510
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Lily511
SC from recorded TV shared on this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 8:47 am

4health wrote:

@HEA Thanks for doing the work on the screenshots.  It was me that posted about Claudia asking to chat with Zac was actually first.  So, thank you for all your efforts to prove my point. clapping!    I also posted the HTD shots and ITA with all your efforts there and comments.  :yes:

great job!! :yes: bestbud!

It is so fun to discover something new!!

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed May 10, 2017 8:48 am

One thing that gives me pause regarding Viarni being F1 over Lily is that if we take the "who the lead is chasing" rule, it is Lily all the way.
At the same with Viarni, it is sometimes him, sometimes her which makes it difficult to interpret as not F1 especially because he is always very happy when she does.
I guess we will have more answers in the next episodes.

But i've now come to the conclusion that we will never have an obvious edit ever again for the F1 in this franchise.

I don't say we won't see the "thing" between the lead and F1 but that we will have a better fit or better chemistry or better fun or better whatever front and center in the edit with someone else.
That someone usually will be the shock exit (ala Heather, Nikki, etc.).
Have we had a shock exit this season btw?
It must be between V and Lily but I can't tell 100% based on previous episodes.
In the public eyes, Lily' s exit would be more shocking than V. Even edit wise since Lily have been highlighted so much.
Hmmmmmm

With the girls lead however we always can see the chemistry with F1 which is usually undeniable and just can't be let go.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 8:58 am

djogbenyuie wrote:One thing that gives me pause regarding Viarni being F1 over Lily is that if we take the "who the lead is chasing" rule, it is Lily all the way.
At the same with Viarni, it is sometimes him, sometimes her which makes it difficult to interpret as not F1 especially because he is always very happy when she does.

But i've now come to the conclusion that we will never have an obvious edit ever again for the F1 in this franchise.

I don't say we won't see the "thing" between the lead and F1 but that we will have a better fit or better chemistry or better fun or better whatever front and center in the edit with someone else.
In the public eyes, Lily' s exit would be more shocking than V. Even edit wise since Lily have been highlighted so much.
Hmmmmmm

With the girls lead however we always can see the chemistry with F1 which is usually undeniable and just can't be let go.

then the physical chemistry is IMO claudia and lily. for me, zac is acting like he does not know what to do around viarni. he is way more comfortable with the other 2 imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 10, 2017 9:01 am

IMO @djogbenyuie I actually disagree. Lily has been quite aggressive with Zac throughout the show and yes he reciprocates but I think one of the things he enjoys about her is that she doesn't mind to show him what she thinks and feels including asking him questions etc. Whereas, I think of the girls V has been the one that's been very in the moment with activities but very demure with her affections and advances to Zac all jmo I think V was being chased by Zac and he was asking her for reassurances and he was even wondering if she feels like she feels about him i.e. feeling insecure if she reciprocates (F1 giveaway imo)

Last edited by emusha on Wed May 10, 2017 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed May 10, 2017 9:06 am

HEA wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:One thing that gives me pause regarding Viarni being F1 over Lily is that if we take the "who the lead is chasing" rule, it is Lily all the way.

Hmmmmmm

then the physical chemistry is IMO claudia and lily. for me, zac is acting like he does not know what to do around viarni. he is way more comfortable with the other 2 imo.

I agree with that.
At the same time I wonder if it's not because of V herself.
She is the one leading in their relationship for now I feel like, at least in that intimacy aspect. Maybe he wants to please her too badly? He is still in awe?

But no matter what, if she wasn't F1 they would have highlighted their relationship way more. And even show more of the kissing, even if it was awkward (we've seen that before).
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed May 10, 2017 9:09 am

emusha wrote:IMO @djogbenyuie I actually disagree. Lily has been quite aggressive with Zac throughout the show and yes he reciprocates but I think one of the things he enjoys about her is that she doesn't mind to show him what she thinks and feels including asking him questions etc. Whereas, I think of the girls V has been the one that's been very in the moment with activities but very demure with her affections and advances to Zac (which are very rare) all jmo

I see what you mean.
I was refering to the fact that he was the one asking for time in cocktails parties and making rose gestures for Lily.
Even the last one, he asked Hannah and Lily. Not V and if we agree on the order posted upthread she was even last.
I don't have all thw facts but just going by the gesture from his part, Lily seemed more chased than the others.

Again, it might be because he gives what he gets from the girls kinda.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed May 10, 2017 11:10 am

IA @djogbenyuie that Zac " gives what he gets from the girls.."
For the girls who brought props he responded with props of his own... photos with Claudia, notes with Lily
as well as the kissing &touching.
The handholding is kinda different --sometimes the fingers are closed & other times not.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi