SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Wed May 17, 2017 12:35 am

Bobette wrote:Other preview screen caps for members to discuss:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 VMO9bVm
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 QZl5zOv
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Wu2neTs
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 E2lwrZj

Source: https://openload.co/f/LDOu-fmMu0/The.Bachelor.NZ.SO3E17.HDTV.x264-FiHTV.mkv#
looking at the hills in the top picture I want to think standing on the hills and frc happens at the same place. No travelling between those.
What place is it though?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 17, 2017 12:56 am

bachfan05 wrote:Question: Have other F1's worn strapless dresses before?

Here you go

Matilda

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Matild10
Source:http://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-nz-special-23944

Fleur

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Fleur10
https://www.theurbanlist.com/auckland/a-list/30-thoughts-we-all-had-while-watching-the-bachelor-finale

Just remember though - in season 2 Jordan did a last minute flip of a coin when he was pressured by the producers to tell them who was getting in the helicopter first so the girls would have already had their dresses on before they knew who the F1 was.

So here's Naz the F2
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Naz_210
Source: http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2016/05/the-bachelor-nz-exit-interview-naz.html

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 17, 2017 1:19 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Bobette wrote:Let the countdown begin!

Did I get the air time right, @Katiebelle?  7:30pm Auckland time?

Awesome work! I counted the hours to 8.10pm on Sunday as that is roughly when I thought we'd see the f2 get out of the limo.

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 17, 2017 1:24 am

Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Awesome work! I counted the hours to 8.10pm on Sunday as that is roughly when I thought we'd see the f2 get out of the limo.

thumbsup

Wow well done

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 17, 2017 1:40 am

just wondering how the endings went with the first season...does the girl speak first or the guy? because i noticed zac says to the f1 at the end when he opens the ring box he says" i hope you feel the same"??just interested..... also the hilltops IMO still look to be in hawkes bay? what do the newzealanders think? Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 17, 2017 2:01 am

@LeapofFaith Ha..... great minds think alike despite everything I still Lily is his girl

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 17, 2017 2:06 am

LeapofFaith wrote:just wondering how the endings went with the first season...does the girl speak first or the guy? because i noticed zac says to the f1 at the end when he opens the ring box he says" i hope you feel the same"??just interested..... also the hilltops IMO still look to be in hawkes bay? what do the newzealanders think? Smiley

Honestly - they could be anywhere in the Hawke's Bay. The region is hemmed in by mountain ranges and hills on either side.

As for what happened at the  FRC. Well I can't remember what happened with Jordan and Fleur as I have tried to erase that horror from my mind but with Art and Matilda - he definitely spoke first.

And then she spoke and he kissed her and hugged her and said 'it's always been you" - be still my heart!   :inlove  

Although that little comment did not go down well with the F2 at the WTA!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 3:18 am

Katiebelle wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:Question: Have other F1's worn strapless dresses before?

Here you go

Matilda

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Matild10
Source:http://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-nz-special-23944

Fleur

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Fleur10
https://www.theurbanlist.com/auckland/a-list/30-thoughts-we-all-had-while-watching-the-bachelor-finale

Just remember though - in season 2 Jordan did a last minute flip of a coin when he was pressured by the producers to tell them who was getting in the helicopter first so the girls would have already had their dresses on before they knew who the F1 was.

So here's Naz the F2
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Naz_210
Source: http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2016/05/the-bachelor-nz-exit-interview-naz.html

Very interesting @katiebelle. You would think Naz was F1 by her clothing as it matches with Jordan more. I haven't actually watched this season but flipping a coin is just, well, weird!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 17, 2017 3:44 am

jordan sounds like a real douche! why not just do a brad womack and not choose anyone?! glad i missed that season thats for sure......anyways u guys make a good point re the strapless dress so could that be a f1 indicator??hmmmm interesting....wish we could see the colour of viarnis dress too! ;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 4:01 am

Actually, Dani (F2)wore a strapless dress as well - so may not be an indicator of F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 8:53 am

This is awesome! I put it on the home page, on the left hand side of the page!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 17, 2017 9:20 am

Cool, it looks great there - Thanks GA! Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi