SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 11:24 am

I'm playing with another one for the US Bachelorette starting soon.

Thanks again! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zizzle Fri May 19, 2017 3:59 am

https://imgur.com/a/cQGfk

I'm not sure how to embed photos from my phone bu copy and paste the link. I took a photo on my phone of he final 2 ad on tv showing frc

Zizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 19, 2017 4:01 am

Zizzle wrote:https://imgur.com/a/cQGfk

I'm not sure how to embed photos from my phone bu copy and paste the link. I took a photo on my phone of he final 2 ad on tv showing frc

Great work @zizzle. yes

Viarni is wearing red!!!!!!!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 19, 2017 4:10 am

@zizzie great work so looks like it matches Zacs pocket hanky thing. #surprised

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 19, 2017 4:14 am

OMG it's Nikki all over with the red dress Hugesmile NUh idk what do others think to me the lighting looks earlier to that scap of Lily looking out the window?! Or am I reaching??

ETA ahhh just realised there are 2 pics sorry!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 19, 2017 4:26 am

Ok on my phone it's hard to make out but is Zac going in for a kiss on the lips with Lily?! And only cheeks with Viarni?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 19, 2017 4:31 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Ok on my phone it's hard to make out but is Zac going in for a kiss on the lips with Lily?! And only cheeks with Viarni?

Or it could be Lily going in for the kiss!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 19, 2017 4:31 am

@LeapofFaith that is what I see too Zac turning into Lily

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 19, 2017 4:36 am

SM has been my downfall to all my confusion in the past. I don't use it as my determining factor to an outcome. I just sit back and enjoy my favorite relationship with the lead and enjoy the ride. So #teamlily to the end for me.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 19, 2017 4:38 am

Ok guys - let's look at the light and the shadows.

With a quick look - I'd say that the screen shots with Lily are lighter meaning she is first. The shadow to the right is more pronounced as well.

What do you all think?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 19, 2017 4:38 am

Did anyone notice on the last episode when Zac talks about of the girls just before RC during the scenes of Lily walking in the field in her black dress was a white butterfly. Things that you have to go HUH?..

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 19, 2017 4:41 am

Ok help I can't work out the light .... is zacs suit lighter in Viarnis scap and darker in Lily's?? If so doesn't that mean more sunlight in Viarnis pic??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi