SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 19, 2017 5:41 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Awesome @katiebelle ! I don't know if that hanky has enough red in it? It has more black imo! But on a side note I luuuuuuv Viarnis dress vavavavavoom

I love the dress too! Gorgeous colour. Very classic with a hint of sexy. If only I was 20 years younger and 20 pounds lighter! Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 5:47 am

Glamour Boutique have been dressing the girls throughout the season - I just found Viarni's dress, would love to see more of Lily's so that I can do a price comparison! This one is NZ$499.00.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 B7abe010

http://www.glamourboutique.co.nz/products/sarah-two-piece

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 5:56 am

Katiebelle wrote:Found some more screen caps! I was on the Edge radio website looking at something else and this little ad popped up. Managed to grab these screen caps.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Rc110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Rc210

Source: http://www.theedge.co.nz

Great job, @Katiebelle! Did the ad show more of Viarni than the earlier preview, or is she still being hidden?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 6:09 am

Stop it @bobette - I just spat my tea all over my keyboard laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 19, 2017 6:21 am

I'm just abiding by the forum rules @bachfan - never assume anything is fact unless proven. Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 6:28 am

LeapofFaith wrote:This is driving me crazy :crazed I think the black dress suits his suit better tbh ;)

IA - not really liking the red with blue suit combo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 6:29 am

oh wow....

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri May 19, 2017 6:52 am

Ok - after sitting on my bottom watching tv3 all evening hoping to see a preview I have finally seen one. Dinner dishes, laundry, getting kids to bed... yeah, yeah - I'm busy focusing on the important stuff like working out who the heck is the F1!

It showed more of Viarni where she says to Zac "you know how I feel." There is also a bit where Lily says something like "I'm just going to be myself and try not to swear".

There was also an interesting bit where Zac's mother was talking, I think to Lily, about having to keep her (the mum) happy and there was a bit where Zac's mum questions Viarni about whether she wants children soon.

The RC bits were no help at all as they both looked about the same in brightness. We really need to get hold of some screen caps to look at shadows.

It all happened so fast - I'll probably need to see it a few more times to catch everything.

However, the one thing I did notice was that Zac's pocket hanky does have quite a bit of red and black in it which helps us precisely zilch.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 19, 2017 7:11 am

@Katiebelle I have seen two new previews and my ears picked up when Zacs Mum said that Zac needs someone strong also interesting at the final note the SC Izzie posted V puts the side of her face to Zac and Lily is head on front lip kiss very different body language. Though Zac and V are having quite a kissing session as does Lily.My partner is a registered psychologist and told him about how some clinical psychologist in the NZ herald article @LeapofFaith posted said despite some red flags i.e talking about V in the past tense she still thought V was the final one. I asked him to replay the previews and said from body language etc who he thought was the one he said Lily as she seemed more at ease with him and the family plus he pointed out that v averted her face when meeting in that very final bit. Bear in mind that these are snippets and can be very misleading. Lilys dress IMO is more glamorous and the red lipstick is more dramatic make suits what Zac is wearing.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 7:13 am

@karina - did you get to see more of Lily's dress? Would love to see it in more detail.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri May 19, 2017 7:14 am

Bobette wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Found some more screen caps! I was on the Edge radio website looking at something else and this little ad popped up. Managed to grab these screen caps.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Rc110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Rc210

Source: http://www.theedge.co.nz

Great job, @Katiebelle!  Did the ad show more of Viarni than the earlier preview, or is she still being hidden?

Blue seems to be his favorite and red is the color which flatters her best. So I guess stylists wanted them both to be on topa of their games and, then the handkerchief is used to make a match.

Same reasoning goes for Lily if she is F1

JMO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 am

bachfan05 wrote:@karina - did you get to see more of Lily's dress? Would love to see it in more detail.

I was trying to take in so much information I will have to replay later but I think Lilys dress was very dramatic Glam maybe netting or something I will have to recheck

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi