SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Sat May 20, 2017 10:16 pm

They get a very nice deal!

As for the selection of night one dresses: I have always suspected that pre-filming, TPTB and the Lead take a very good look at the auditioning tapes of the contestants. The Lead then gets to pick maybe the top 6 or so and maybe even a fave or 2 all based on the auditioning tapes. All JMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 10:17 pm

I just can't get over that Lily will be in a jumpsuit for FRC. I know she is quirky and all but to me that just doesn't strike me as something the show would put an F1 in especially with photos they would have of the couple and F1 in a jumpsuit that is black? Just bizarre to me even for an F2 to be put in a jumpsuit for FRC scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 10:17 pm

bachfan05 wrote:Zac's shirt with Viarni is blue though, it looks white in this image?
I think that's probably a trick of the light, @bachfan05 - my guess is the shirt is white but looks blue due to time of day. Could be wrong though!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 10:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just can't get over that Lily will be in a jumpsuit for FRC. I know she is quirky and all but to me that just doesn't strike me as something the show would put an F1 in especially with photos they would have of the couple and F1 in a jumpsuit that is black? Just bizarre to me even for an F2 to be put in a jumpsuit for FRC scratch

I actually really like the jumpsuit! A lot of the dresses on that site made my skin crawl, but that is one I would wear if I had to choose only from that selection. But I'm amazed they didn't at least "jazz it up a bit" with some accessories? It's just so PLAIN, for a FRC!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 10:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just can't get over that Lily will be in a jumpsuit for FRC. I know she is quirky and all but to me that just doesn't strike me as something the show would put an F1 in especially with photos they would have of the couple and F1 in a jumpsuit that is black? Just bizarre to me even for an F2 to be put in a jumpsuit for FRC scratch

IMO, neither outfit is suitable for F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 10:24 pm

Bobette wrote:

I actually really like the jumpsuit!  A lot of the dresses on that site made my skin crawl, but that is one I would wear if I had to choose only from that selection.  But I'm amazed they didn't at least "jazz it up a bit" with some accessories?  It's just so PLAIN, for a FRC!
I like a good jumpsuit too but not for a FRC. And like you said, it's just a plain one for a FRC.

It's pretty bad IMO when the FRC outfits are so much worse than their CP outfits let alone their limo exit outfits which were much more fancier.

I really don't know what the show was thinking!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 10:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I actually really like the jumpsuit!  A lot of the dresses on that site made my skin crawl, but that is one I would wear if I had to choose only from that selection.  But I'm amazed they didn't at least "jazz it up a bit" with some accessories?  It's just so PLAIN, for a FRC!
I like a good jumpsuit too but not for a FRC. And like you said, it's just a plain one for a FRC.

It's pretty bad IMO when the FRC outfits are so much worse than their CP outfits let alone their limo exit outfits which were much more fancier.

I really don't know what the show was thinking!

Oh I agree they are just ahhhhh if you go to the Glamour Boutique FB page there are some different ones I could post it but when I do FB ones it comes with my FB

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 20, 2017 10:37 pm

bachbabe99 wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:I'm still a bit suspicious about the first night dress that Viarni wore - the most expensive dress on the website, and with red roses...why was she chosen to wear this? Perhaps I am reading too much into this but it's something that raises questions for me.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but in NZ the series starts airing before F1 is selected which is why editing I think if often quite off.  

Unsure if they let the girls select what dresses they wear, IMO they do as Lily wears a lot of black.

I think Viarni was picked for the expensive dress because the producers thought she was the top pick, also why she was first out of the car. If I was a contestant on the show I'd pick the dress with the red roses due to the visual reinforcement.

:yes: I was also wondering because IMO i think if Lily got to choose she would 100% go for the black over the bright red!?!?!?!JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 10:48 pm

I just had a thought....

So far this season all the girls who wore jumpsuits at a RC went home (Bel, Sarah, etc) so this could be the obvious signal by the show if Lily is F2 that she is not the one.

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 10:51 pm

@AllAboutLove Claudia did not wear jumpsuits.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 10:57 pm

Yeah a lot of them didn't wear jumpsuits but I was just thinking that the ones that did went home so it could be something or not. Not too long to go now yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Bringing this post and associated screen caps here for discussion:

AllAboutLove wrote:Finale preview posted on the Three FB account

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ThreeNewZealand/posts/#

WOW, what an interesting preview!  Firstly, where are the rose petals?  The candles?  The flowers?  The fairy lights?  Anything????  This looks like they're just meeting up at a park to grab a cask of wine and head off to a BBQ.  Sheesh!

Anyway, I stopped and started the preview several times and Lily's footage looks WAY lighter IMO.  Will uploaded some SCs to the SC thread but it's pretty obvious even just from the light/dark flashing in the video between the girls.

So that would suggest Lily earlier (F2).  But, the body language and facial gestures are confusing to me.  IMO, Lily looks so happy to see him, but Viarni looks so awkward/uncomfortable.  May just be because she's apprehensive but... wow.

And the side profile of Zac's expression/body gestures is interesting too.  IMO one can often tell by the posture/facial expressions when the F2 is walking up (the Lead usually looks a little sheepish, IMO) but here, I really can't tell.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 YhftgEN
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 QKqVmjH
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Ql7M4rh

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 VRId5be
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Ao06q3m
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 4UeoQqr

Thoughts?

Last edited by Bobette on Sat May 20, 2017 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi