SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 07, 2017 12:42 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
so atm we have sarah leaving tonight, then im going to guess hannah tomorrow night....so f3 girls lily,claudia and viarni - jmo
Based on edit and media and SM of the show I can see that as the case since those three have had a lot of screentime and focus by the show on SM too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 07, 2017 12:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
so atm we have sarah leaving tonight, then im going to guess hannah tomorrow night....so f3 girls lily,claudia and viarni - jmo
Based on edit and media and SM of the show I can see that as the case since those three have had a lot of screentime and focus by the show on SM too.

cool  yes TBH i either see Viarni as F1 or as F3 i dont see her as an F2..... so either she leaves at htd goodbye hug or she is f1 - JMO

ETA: IMO if i couldnt speak english and was just watching the BL i would say Lily is F1 though dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 07, 2017 1:04 am

@LeapofFaith I go back and forth for F1. I've thought Viarni likely F1 from the beginning but Lily definitely seems to get a lot of SCs to support her as well as SM/media support too. Then again I am not sure if that is because she is being made to be a cover for Viarni as is typically the case with an early obvious F1 and the way this show has been edited a lot by different franchises recently. So not sure... if Viarni leaves then for sure I think Lily will be F1 as I do agree that F1 is between either Viarni or Lily. I can't see it being any of the other girls as they seem MOT to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 1:19 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

cool  yes TBH i either see Viarni as F1 or as F3 i dont see her as an F2..... so either she leaves at htd goodbye hug or she is f1 - JMO

ETA: IMO if i couldnt speak english and was just watching the BL i would say Lily is F1 though dizzy

So in watching the last episode (yes again) I find what Zac is saying about each of the girls about his concerns interesting
Claudia - 2:1 date
"I don't know if she is telling me what she thinks I want to hear"

Lily - CP Chat PI in CP clothes
"we get along very well and an intimate side but feel I don't want to be caging a butterfly"

Hannah - CP Chat PI in CP clothes
"I am trying to see if she is coming from here (pointing to his heart) or what she thinks I want to hear"

Viarni - 1:1 date
"I'm not really sure how she feels" VO and then PI in a dark t-shirt different then date t-shirt

So we can get a glimpse of what Zac thoughts are about the girls. So, IMO Claudia & Hannah is about the same so tptb is telling us they are MOT girls?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 1:21 am

Out of those, the comment about Viarni is more F1 IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 1:25 am

bachfan05 wrote:Out of those, the comment about Viarni is more F1 IMO.

@bachfan05 ITA but also Zac's #1 fear was falling for someone and them not feeling the same.  So, if Viarni doesn't start to open up, which his comments in the blue  shirt tiny dots (HTD hug) what he is saying even more important. IMO he seems concerned maybe still not sure how she feels or of course he just might be emotional because what he learns about her illness. If it is the latter then it shows just home much he cares about her, but if it's him worrying about if she likes him???

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 1:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith I go back and forth for F1. I've thought Viarni likely F1 from the beginning but Lily definitely seems to get a lot of SCs to support her as well as SM/media support too. Then again I am not sure if that is because she is being made to be a cover for Viarni as is typically the case with an early obvious F1 and the way this show has been edited a lot by different franchises recently. So not sure... if Viarni leaves then for sure I think Lily will be F1 as I do agree that F1 is between either Viarni or Lily. I can't see it being any of the other girls as they seem MOT to me.

I do too but IMO Lily is F1 only if Viarni leaves. I have become cynical after being duped by the Au bach/ette shows and am going with my head rather than heart!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 1:38 am

4health wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

So in watching the last episode (yes again) I find what Zac is saying about each of the girls about his concerns interesting

"we get along very well and an intimate side but feel I don't want to be caging a butterfly"

"I am trying to see if she is coming from here (pointing to his heart) or what she thinks I want to hear"

"I'm not really sure how she feels" VO and then PI in a dark t-shirt different then date t-shirt

So we can get a glimpse of what Zac thoughts are about the girls.  So, IMO Claudia & Hannah is about the same so tptb is telling us they are MOT girls?

I think we saw the PI right after hannah or viarni as well ... so who did he think when he spoke during the PI

the funny thing is that for me PI can be cut and past in between to fill in their script. we never know if they speak about x or y unless saying something very specific

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 1:39 am

New little tease up on the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/ I added screenshots in SM thread. Lily is shown at the CP. All 5 there and Zac says he has kissed two girls at this CP?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 07, 2017 1:42 am

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

So we can get a glimpse of what Zac thoughts are about the girls.  So, IMO Claudia & Hannah is about the same so tptb is telling us they are MOT girls?

I think we saw the PI right after hannah or viarni as well ... so who did he think when he spoke during the PI

the funny thing is that for me PI can be cut and past in between to fill in their script. we never know if they speak about x or y unless saying something very specific

jmo

@HEA I agree but they placed those VO's or PI's as if he is talking about that particular girl to move the story. But IMO it also they give us hints. I posted awhile back of partners of who leaves at the RC from the prior episode. Each time tptb gives us hints by what Zac says about them. If either one of those ladies (Hannah & Claudia) was F1 you would never have this edited to them. IMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 1:48 am

4health wrote:
HEA wrote:

jmo

@HEA I agree but they placed those VO's or PI's as if he is talking about that particular girl to move the story.  But IMO it also they give us hints.  I posted awhile back of partners of who leaves at the RC from the prior episode.  Each time tptb gives us hints by what Zac says about them.  If either one of those ladies (Hannah & Claudia) was F1 you would never have this edited to them.  IMO

hints or misdirections... they are good for that

most recent is last teaser where claudia was the one leaving

lets remember that the PI take hours to tape and they are asked hundred of questions, sometimes the same so they can cut and past. this was mentioned by some us contestants. this is why i am very cautious when I hear VO or PI right after a specific girl. The first priority  for prods is to give us doubts so we are kept interested to watch the show week after week.

...jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 07, 2017 1:58 am

bachfan05 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith I go back and forth for F1. I've thought Viarni likely F1 from the beginning but Lily definitely seems to get a lot of SCs to support her as well as SM/media support too. Then again I am not sure if that is because she is being made to be a cover for Viarni as is typically the case with an early obvious F1 and the way this show has been edited a lot by different franchises recently. So not sure... if Viarni leaves then for sure I think Lily will be F1 as I do agree that F1 is between either Viarni or Lily. I can't see it being any of the other girls as they seem MOT to me.

I do too but IMO Lily is F1 only if Viarni leaves. I have become cynical after being duped by the Au bach/ette shows and am going with my head rather than heart!

I definitely agree that they only way I see Lily being F1 is if Viarni leaves. That said, I am not emotionally invested in any of the girls or lead so this time around just sleuthing for F1.

Usually when I am invested I try to find reasons why my favorite is not the F1, so that way I try to rule out any bias I may have and just look at the sleuthing. I've found that works best for me so I am not surprised/disappointed when they aren't F1.

In the very rare case where the F1 is also my favorite (unless I talk myself out of the possibility) I find it's harder to rule out they aren't F1 no matter how hard I try to see them as non-F1. Plus, usually in hindsight I realize that I couldn't rule them out because they fit the F1-edit of most obvious F1 seasons at least where stats are concerned rather than my emotional investment (eg: get the F1 preferred SD in the season, etc).

So because I am not invested either way this time around I am just looking at edit mostly and SC since it's the screencaps that never lie and tell the story best so I hope there will be more SCs to sleuth and then deduce who the F3, F2, and F1 may be. yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi