SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 8 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 7:28 pm

@MiaHawk I think you are right about #2. I also think that we saw only a short segment and IMO the physical chemistry cruising flirting built up to the point that he "jumped" on her lips and she was more than willing to respond. But I think it was the close up that I did not like. I do not not mind few feet away but the close camera made me ewww

@Lost17 F4 eh? yeah... I got a vibe that Jack Frost may also turn F4 but at least I am prepared for him to not be top 2. I hope he can be next bach but I doubt it. He is a lawyer and i think the tight communauty may forgive one season, but not 2.

@locoforbach  I had the same reaction with V that you have with R. call it even eh?  giggling

I think Bryan gained many brownie points by being more agressive. Rachel, I am sure will put him on his top list. Now He needs to sweep her feet intellectually to keep the distance.

I am curious about Peter, I must say. In the teaser ep 1. she says she is completely smitten and she is wearing the same dress as the date with him (mauve spaghetti straps).

In another PI, she is wearing a light dress/top which means warmer climat and she says that she is falling in love, so we should keep in mind the outfit.

So what is the consensus regarding the places (great job @sophienette!! I spent 2 hours looking in Dubrovnic laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud)

South Carolina
Spain
Switzerland
Sweeden (said in the teaser)
Denmark (said in the teaser, outdoor spa)

so what do we have?

- Peter (fireworks)
- Peter (dogs, snow, fireworks)
- Dean (near sea, R wearing coat)
- Dean (Balloon, jumping at sunset, light clothing)
- Jack (fancy diner table)
- Anthony (cowboy)
- Jack (caleche, dancing)
- Eric (?) in the outdoor spa and street
- jamey or Grant (?) and R kissing in a garden (looks like a group date to me)
- Bryan in denmark in switzerland flag boat (both kissing (sleughted by @sophinette)
- Bryan in denmark on the vicking boat
- will pastry baker shop
- tall guy doing rapping with her and kissing in the air

probably missing more

Last edited by HEA on Wed May 24, 2017 8:25 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Amethyst Wed May 24, 2017 7:47 pm

locoforbach wrote:Hello All, great to be back to the board  Smiley

I must not have taken to Rachel like the rest of American, since I didn't realize until late Monday that the season had started . . .

I may be in the minority but after Nick's season I felt the "Girl Gang" lost credibility (if they ever had any) with their subtle bashing of V. They all attached themselves to Rachel because she is the next 'ette and she was a way for them to stay in the spotlight.  This then caused me to see Rachel as the "Popular Girl Clique Leader".  She may not have chosen that role; she may be the sweetest person around and I am being hypocritical by categorizing her without seeing more, but I get a bit of Andi personality from her.

I like Rachel, but I am much more a Nick/Vanessa supporter.  Will give the season a chance but TBD if/when I will go over to the dark side for lack of caring who the F1 is.

Sorry if this post seems negative.  I need to give Rachel a chance as a lead, but from the little bit I have read it doesn't seem like we have another JoJo, Des or Ashley on our hands. question

I liked Vanessa a lot at first. IMO she fell for Nick fast and hard. I feel that she suffered from insecurity and jealousy, and that drove her to behavior that soured her with many of  the women. I really do get why she behaved as she did, and sympathize with her to a certain degree. But there is a price to be paid when you behave like that. So again, IMO, Rachel is deserving of a fresh start. I really did find her charming in the premiere.

And as for Vanessa, I really do wish her and Nick the best. I hope that they make it. Heck, I nearly always hope that they make it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 7:53 pm

HEA wrote:......

so what do we have?

- Peter (fireworks)
- Peter (dogs, snow, fireworks)
- Dean (near sea, R wearing coat)
- Dean (Balloon, jumping at sunset, light clothing)
- Jack (fancy diner table)
- Anthony (cowboy)
- Jack (caleche, dancing)
- jamey or Grant (?) and R kissing in a garden (looks like a group date to me)
- Bryan in denmark flag boat (both kissing)
- will pastry baker shop

probably missing more

Actually, the date with Bryan is Geneva, Switzerland, not Denmark.

We see  Bryan on a group date (with Dean and Peter and more) in Denmark (viking boat).

There is also a dinner scene with them both, might be same date, might be another?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 24, 2017 8:00 pm

I am willing to give all of them more time to show me who they really are, except Lucas he can leave yesterday. I think the M&G has become so ridiculous that you have to put it out there big time to stand out. And Rachel was digging Bryan. We have all seen the kisses where the bachelorette wasn't into it. She was. I hate when they show the kissing up close, I will go with the fact Rachel liked Bryan's technique and leave it at that.

I think Peter had her from hello, her smile was not quite as big for anyone else. JMO.

She likes Dean, I get a strong smarmy 1F vibe from him. I don't know why, but I don't like him. Rachel obviously does so we will see how it goes. He is just not for me. I would gladly have Peter or Bryan as bachelor over Dean.

I like Jack Stone, I don't think Rachel likes Jack Stone. I think Rachel wants a big personality and he is not a big personality.

I liked Alex inspite of the vacuum cleaner and loved his mom. I hope we get more of him.

I liked hot firefighter, but since we go two seconds of him, I don't even know his name.

I enjoy all the sleuthing of locations and I am excited to watch it all play out and just go on what I see on my screen. I haven't done that in a long time, I think Andrew Firestone and Jen were the last time I was surprised by the end.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:02 pm

bryan: SC, spain, Switzerland, Denmark

Peter: Sweeden and/or Denmark (dogsleigh and snow)

Jack: SC

Eric: Sweeden

Dean: SC, spain

Anthony: spain (?)

so since eric got a rose at his 1-1 (seen having a catfight at cocktail), he is having a drama queen moment there with a rose at his chest..... so it is possible that he got a rose at a GD, then he got a 1-1 and we have this girlfriend drama (same R hairstyle)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:13 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am willing to give all of them more time to show me who they really are, except Lucas he can leave yesterday.  I think the M&G has become so ridiculous that you have to put it out there big time to stand out.  And Rachel was digging Bryan.  We have all seen the kisses where the bachelorette wasn't into it.  She was.  I hate when they show the kissing up close, I will go with the fact Rachel liked Bryan's technique and leave it at that.

I think Peter had her from hello, her smile was not quite as big for anyone else.  JMO.

She likes Dean, I get a strong smarmy 1F vibe from him.  I don't know why, but I don't like him.  Rachel obviously does so we will see how it goes.  He is just not for me. I would gladly have Peter or Bryan as bachelor over Dean.

I like Jack Stone, I don't think Rachel likes Jack Stone. I think Rachel wants a big personality and he is not a big personality.

I liked Alex inspite of the vacuum cleaner and loved his mom. I hope we get more of him.

I liked hot firefighter, but since we go two seconds of him, I don't even know his name.

I enjoy all the sleuthing of locations and I am excited to watch it all play out and just go on what I see on my screen. I haven't done that in a long time, I think Andrew Firestone and Jen were the last time I was surprised by the end.

I am thinking per deduction. If Peter goes as far as sweeden or denmark (snow) and it looks like R truly liked him as per the PI in the same mauve cocktail dress (smitten) and the way she stands to kiss him under the fireworks (romantic cliché).

Jack is too mellow for her. I think she likes loud big and extravert indeed

I am not attracted to Dean at all and I think that biaise me a lot.

For me Peter has a very good chance to be top 2. He is very present, yet is is seen in the shadows.... versus bryan who is seen a lot kissing her and dean laughing a lot. Peter looks more intimate, more romantic: kissing under the fireworks, dogsleigh in his arms, under the blanket in the snow.... that screams couple to me. Bryan screems bedroom lets have it so i can move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Interesting that prods decided to not show us the jojo/rachel part... or did we see them and I deliberatly obliterate this from my visual and mind? cantstopl

haha

Rachel blog wrote:Josiah’s story about his troubled childhood leading him to becoming a prosecutor and community organizer made me second guess my “no dating lawyers” mantra.

so no Jack no josiah?

Rachel blog wrote:Next week I get swept off my feet! Unfortunately, I also have the rug completely pulled out from under me. How? You’ll have to tune in to find out!

I’ll just say that one man convinces me this all could work while another makes my worst fears come true. You’ll see me cry, curse someone out and have one of the Most! Dramatic! Cocktail Parties! Ever! … and this is just next week!

so one came for the right reasons while the other one came for the wrong reasons? rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu May 25, 2017 12:39 am

Is Dean the pretty boy with the oversized smile? How old is he?

She is 32. She needs a man. Some of these guys are too young, IMO. By the time they grow up, her eggs will be dried up.

I think she wants smart, confident, and conversational. I don't know if she absolutely wants an extrovert, but he has got to be able to make her laugh. But, a more quiet guy could share the right sense of humor for her. She really seems to like to dance. So, I think dance skills will score points with her. Sometimes, the shared career can be a negative. Too much of the same, quasi-competition, and too similar of personalities. Lawyers, by nature, in my personal experience in life, tend towards the type that like to win at arguments. Two people like that in a relationship may not bode well. Now, a lawyer and a chiropractor---yeah, that's a good match. giggling
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu May 25, 2017 1:09 am

sophienette wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Mia, I should have known, it was Ian all the way for me! giggling heartbeat  

I'm all for Rachel picking the right guy for her...as for her cougar side, she does like jumping on Dean and seems to be kissing him a lot as well! He just might slip past those older guys!

well put it this way! I think Dean, Peter and Bryan are 3 very very different beasts, then if you throw in some of the guys like Josiah and Eric, and you have a big variety of characters, so it will be fun to see what each brings out of Rachel.

IA. Even though we have only seen a tiny slice of each of these guys from episode one, I think there will be quite a variety of personalities. I think Rachel is good with people (as was Jojo), so she will have an easy time socializing with all of them. But who makes her shine and who will bring out something special in Rachel remains to be seen.

If we can get Whaaaboom and a few of the others sent home quickly, the season might turn out to be a good one. I don't have patience for the nonsense any more. It is just all so fake and obnoxious.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 7:26 am

HEA wrote:

so what do we have?

- Peter (fireworks) - 1-1
- Peter (dogs, snow, fireworks) - 1-1 (Sweden? Switzerland?)
- Peter in Denmark on the viking boat - GD
- Peter in SC on boat - GD
- Dean (near sea, R wearing coat) 1-1?
- Dean -  In Switzerland town with R jumping on him 1-1?
- Dean (Balloon, jumping at sunset, light clothing) 1-1?
- - Dean in Denmark on the viking boat - GD
- Anthony (cowboy) 1-1
- Jack (caleche, dancing) 1-1
- Jack (fancy diner table) 1-1 - same date as above or?
- Jamey or Grant (?) and R kissing in a garden (looks like a group date to me)
- Bryan in Denmark in Switzerland flag boat - kissing (sleuthed by @sophienette) 1-1
- Bryan in Denmark on the viking boat 1-1
- Bryan in SC on boat - GD
- Bryan 1-1 dinner (after Geneva lake date?)- GD
- will pastry baker shop 1-1
- tall guy doing rapping with her and kissing in the air 1-1

probably missing more

Adding a couple in blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 8:48 am

@sophienette that is a group effort !!! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 8:53 am

- Peter (fireworks) - 1-1
- Peter (dogs, snow, fireworks) - 1-1 (Sweden? Switzerland?)
- Peter in Denmark on the viking boat - GD
- Peter in SC on boat - GD
- Dean (near sea, R wearing coat) 1-1?
- Dean -  In Switzerland town with R jumping on him 1-1?
- Dean (Balloon, jumping at sunset, light clothing) 1-1?
- - Dean in Denmark on the viking boat - GD
- Anthony (cowboy) 1-1
- Jack (caleche, dancing) 1-1
- Jack (fancy diner table) 1-1 - same date as above or?
- Jamey or Grant (?) and R kissing in a garden (looks like a group date to me)
- Bryan in Switzerland flag boat - kissing (sleuthed by @sophienette) 1-1
- Bryan in Denmark on the viking boat 1-1
- Bryan in SC on boat - GD
- Bryan 1-1 dinner (after Geneva lake date?)- GD
- will pastry baker shop 1-1
- tall guy doing rapping with her and kissing in the air 1-1

Credit to pretty much all the places sleuthed by @Sophienette yes

I will add also a

- GD in maybe spain with Lee (dining table with few dishes)
- time with Bryan and R kissing among the flowers
- time with eric talking with warmer clothes (lee told me that you may not came with the right intention... not verbatim)
- kenny injured next to what looks like historical characters, maybe crusades costume (so I am thinking spain and GD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara