SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:I could very easily see them going with Peter. His season the theme would be could he fall in love and find the girl of his dreams and let his walls down

IA

IMO it was the lead that he didn't dig.

BTW - Stork is single currently. Did I understand this wrong ?

THat's why I suggested him. He is older. He is single/divorced and established. I don't think he would do it. I think he would cut a foot off first. But he could be a viable candidate.

Byron's grown up season was one of my favorites. Though Charlie is still my favorite bachelor ever, which BTW he didn't propose, it you could see how much he adored Sarah. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by beader Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:48 am

IMO, it's never too late for Arie! Bring him on! But only if they promised no women under 29. After the way he was treated by TPTB, I'm not sure he'd even answer the phone if his caller ID was visible.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:07 am

I bet 1f is available and willing. Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 30 3806527698
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:15 am

It's time for CH to be the Bach . I would love that!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:47 am

philphan wrote:It's time for CH to be the Bach . I would love that!

And the good news is that he would be okay with all the 25 year old. cantstopl Happy 46th, CH! We share our birth date completely.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:13 am

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:15 am

@coolangel Thank you! I was freaked out last year when I realized that he and I were even born the same year. But I do feel like CH is totally ready for the trophy wife giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:24 am

I know Travis Stork has The Doctors, and as Kasha said, he'd probably be very reluctant,  but does anyone think Mills would try to negotiate a leave of absence and a huge salary for him to be TB lead 2.0?  He would definitely draw a big audience I think.  Money always seems to talk.

Showing my age, laugh out loud my top picks are:
1. Arie
2. Roberto
3. Travis
4. Brad (I know!)
5. Coach Brian (Andi's season)

The rest have married.  Sigh.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Out of that I still think Arie is, and will be, a playboy. (Jef fan here that season, cooled off since....). Roberto is better than this franchise, even though I was a Frank fan. I applaud him turning it down and would lose major respect if he decided now to come on despite the "reason."

Travis is too TV oriented. No, just no with practiced crap. We have to deal with enough of sh*tty acting on the show. I never watched either of Brad's seasons, but a 3rd time is officially when I give up this forum. I also have considered giving it up for Ben 2.0 because the thought is so horrible and my time is so wasted.

I'd adore Coach Brian (he'll never get it, he's like an Alex from this season). He's a great guy and very handsome!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:13 pm

I think if a guy from a few seasons ago would be the bachelor, he would have to be fresh in people's minds somehow, a Bachelor Nation relationship that has ended recently, or a BIP stint á la Nick. Otherwise the majority of audience would be like 'Who?'. But I DO still have hope for Arie Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 30 1f603

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:26 pm

I would be happy to see Peter as the next Bachelor. What convinced me is how well he connected with the Lindsey family on MTP and how genuine and honest they found him to be.

Yes he is reserved but I truly believe he is falling for Rachel. The reason he is guarding his heart, imo, is because he is a perceptive guy. It's pretty darn obvious she is falling for someone else and he got an excellent reminder of that when Rachel and Bryan wore their matching watches before mtp.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:50 am

If Nick hurries up and turns single again, he may qualify for another shot.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05