SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:35 pm

@GuardianAngel someone posted it in his thread yesterday I think. I listed to all of it but nothing else that really stands out.

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:37 pm

@bleuberry sorry, I must have missed it. Thanks.

ETA: then why are we saying he turned it down? no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:40 pm

@GuardianAngel he stayed because she kept him. Remember he did have feelings for her even though he didn't follow the shows timeline. He told her since Switzerland he may not be ready to propose and yet she kept him over guys who were ready. She's not stupid and she should be held accountable for her own decision instead of placing the blame on him. Also reality steve said that peter went to LA to talk about bachelor negotiations so maybe he has to keep it confidential and i think the producers absolutely wanted him because he checks of all the boxes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:43 pm

@rachelisqueen I really don't want to rehash this. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Every single 'ette would owe their F2 with the exception of Ali, an apology if that was the case. I respectfully disagree with yours, simply because as we know from many season's past, there is so much to production that is involved in keeping a F2.

We are speculating BAchelor 21, and if Peter said in a podcast yesterday, he wasn't asked to be TB, then can someone point me to where it confirms he turned it down?? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:49 pm

Rachel. Owes. Peter. Nothing. IMHO. Zilch. No apologies, no attention, no space for him in her head. She did nothing to him to warrant him an apology.

But back to St. Peter, so according to him, he hasn't been offered the lead role, interesting. I wonder who's feeding RS his info again. He seems to be a bit off the mark as of late. Jmo.

Again, IMO, he's full of bs, feeding two different info out there. Did he or didn't he turn it down? According to him, he wasn't asked, and according to him, he turned it down. Full of BS, as always. Jmo.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:49 pm

Peter's liked a bunch of tweets and IG comments since yesterday evening saying he turned the gig down. So he's put out two different messages, both can't be true. I think he did turn them down. I also think he would've kept saying he wasn't asked until the show tried (and failed if SM is anything to go by) to smear him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Can you imagine going into casting calls thinking it's gonna be peter and then it's wells ... laugh out loud no no
They need to at least clarify and say definitively it's not gonna be peter cause I think it affects the casting pool
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:02 pm

Remember Peter also liked comments about him and Rachel together, wearing the Texas cap when fans asked him for a sign, so does he need to apologize to his fans for misleading? I don think so. IMO, he can post anything, like or unlike anything he wants, but I will take a grain of salt when it comes to his sm activities. Maybe he did turn the offer down but it will take more than liking comments to convince me.

Also, I would not be surprised if him or his camp provided wrong info to RS regarding the first spoiler. I remember more than one member here was fed the wrong spoiler too.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:04 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Rashad would be a dream. But I highly doubt he'd do it.
Someone can confirm but Rashad was asked in an interview after dwts and I believe he said he wouldn't do, and kissing 25 plus women is not his swag...it was posted somewhere here in one of the threads.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 62 1f49b  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 62 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:06 pm

This is not a major conundrum. I know I would like to think it ranks up there with one of the major wonders of the world, but it's not. It's not.
Either Peter was asked to be the next TB or Peter was not. There is no grey area here.
So if he was asked there is no shame in saying so and saying he thought about and said no.
If he was not asked, the same situation applies. There is no need to play coy games or giving out mixed messages. Again it's just another thing to keep water cooler talk going.IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:07 pm

FashionLover wrote:Can you imagine going into casting calls thinking it's gonna be peter and then it's wells ... laugh out loud no no
They need to at least clarify and say definitively it's not gonna be peter cause I think it affects the casting pool
That's such an L. I mean, I like Wells, he's cute, nice personality, and definitely different compared to any of the recent bachelors, but the thought of applying for Peter and getting freaking Wells?

via GIPHY

All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:09 pm

FashionLover wrote:Can you imagine going into casting calls thinking it's gonna be peter and then it's wells ... laugh out loud no no

I'd take Wells any day over Peter. Imo Peter is so full of himself, there wouldn't be room for me, him and his ego in that relationship. His likes are beyond obnoxious, self praise and self love.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05