SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:11 pm

bluejay25 wrote:sad  laugh out loud. Sincere tweet or insincere?

Welp there it is. Peter will be The Bachelor IMO laugh out loud.

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Welp there it is. Peter will be The Bachelor IMO laugh out loud.

Yup. The replies laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:27 pm

I don't think Mike is being insincere. I just think that is their thought process currently and production and ABC are not sold on Peter as the next lead.IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 49 1f49b  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 49 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Mike's tweet shows me that if they go with Peter the buses will be out in force. Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 49 1f68d  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 49 1f68c  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 49 1f68e  MF loves to prove his personal preseason viewpoint of the Lead with the not so friendly edit.IMO. Buckle up Peter. IMO.
JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Meh not wanting to propose to a woman you don't love because she clearly loves someone else /= proposing to a woman you do love when you're the only guy there anyway imo. Plus I think most people are open to finding someone when they're single. He's human, not some sociopath imo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:45 pm

I read it as Peter is still in the running but it's not a guarantee he will get the gig.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:46 pm

I don't think MF is being funny. IMO he is putting it out there, planting that seed, that it's not likely who they want. CH made no bones about it that Luke was not there for the right reasons.

I see more exposure for Dean than anyone else. More camera time on BIP, more camera time at MTA, he sat in TB chair spot at MTA and most recently this:

No mention of Peter.

That’s been a question mark with Dean — is he ready to find someone? He’s young,” Mills admits. “You’ll see that sort of play out on ‘Bachelor in Paradise,’so maybe after ‘Bachelor in Paradise,’ he’s somebody we could consider. You look at everybody. I don’t want to say too much about it, but you’ll see his arc on ‘Bachelor in Paradise.' wrote:

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/who-is-the-next-bachelor-season-22-1202524396/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:49 pm

Anything MF does I question his motives. Suspect I think they have pretty much decided and just want to push some buttons.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think MF is being funny. IMO he is putting it out there, planting that seed, that it's not likely who they want. CH made no bones about it that Luke was not there for the right reasons.

I see more exposure for Dean than anyone else. More camera time on BIP, more camera time at MTA, he sat in TB chair spot at MTA and most recently this:

No mention of Peter.

That’s been a question mark with Dean — is he ready to find someone? He’s young,” Mills admits. “You’ll see that sort of play out on ‘Bachelor in Paradise,’ [b]so maybe after ‘Bachelor in Paradise,’ he’s somebody we could consider[/b]. You look at everybody. I don’t want to say too much about it, but you’ll see his arc on ‘Bachelor in Paradise.' wrote:

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/who-is-the-next-bachelor-season-22-1202524396/

The thing I wonder with Dean is that he is going around telling everyone and their mother constantly that people are going to dislike him after BIP. There was an interview when he was at Outsidelands festival in SF where he said he wouldn't be Bachelor, because BIP was the worst experience for him and everyone will dislike him. He literally won't stop saying that. laugh out loud. But, maybe production is going to figure out a nice edit around all of the BIP drama or what people may not care? It's possible, he is popular.

I wonder if the Fleiss tweet is to a gauge a reaction of how badly or not-so-badly people want Peter.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Rolly wrote:Anything MF does I question his motives. Suspect  I think they have pretty much decided and just want to push some buttons.JMO.

Yup. I think he's trying to create suspense for what will be the most unsuspenseful announcement ever laugh out loud. Nice try Fleiss.

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:09 pm

This IMO but Kaitlyn has said MF did not want her as the Bachelorette and does not like her. But her popularity got her the gig IMO. I am not certain if this is true but if it is....then I don't expect Peter to get a good edit if he is the Bachelor because MF would not have tweeted any negativity about Peter nor would Millsy question his motives if they were 100% for Peter as the Bachelor. Or if Peter was someone MF really likes. IMO.
The show is MF's and he is in control. The show will be about what MF wants the show to be about and no Lead will ever supersede that Fact. IMO. So Peter may be the Bachelor but the storyline and edit will be driven by MF.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:13 pm

We got the shocker last time, Mike kept the suspense with all the clues peeps thought he was just messing around and that Luke was a locked down and then boom we got Nick. So I don't think a decision has been made. They probably have dangled that carrot to about 4 people, Peter included.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 49 1f49b  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 49 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05