SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:56 pm

There is nothing wrong with a cast person saying as it has been done in the past, we have been talking, especially at this stage in the game of the game, being 3-4 weeks out from filming.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:04 pm

I am not feeling this Wells for bachelor thing at all. At least pick a guy from Rachels season!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:28 pm

FashionLover wrote:Can you imagine going into casting calls thinking it's gonna be peter and then it's wells ... laugh out loud no no
They need to at least clarify and say definitively it's not gonna be peter cause I think it affects the casting pool
This season is no different than any other. There will be 30 eager, excited women when TB starts whoever they choose. Peter is only a big deal to his fans. I would venture to say, IMO there are many people who are ambivalent. Let's face it, at the rate he's greying, he will likely be a beautiful silver fox in 5 years. If you're forty, that's fabulous. If you're 25, maybe not so much. JMO

TBH Dean has a bigger fan base and a great deal more excitement based upon social media sites and counts.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
FashionLover wrote:Can you imagine going into casting calls thinking it's gonna be peter and then it's wells ... laugh out loud no no
They need to at least clarify and say definitively it's not gonna be peter cause I think it affects the casting pool

I'd take Wells any day over Peter. Imo Peter is so full of himself, there wouldn't be room for me, him and his ego in that relationship. His likes are beyond obnoxious, self praise and self love.
I love you oh wise one, Cocoasneeze.  bowdown

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:38 pm

I tend to think Peter was instructed to say he hasn't been approached simply because we're a month away from filming and IMO there's zero chance they haven't started negotiations a while ago already. He would have to have not been in the running at all and I don't buy that for one second. I might if they were swamped with perfect candidates, but I struggle to think of anyone half-decent at the moment. Dean is the only one on the same level of popularity and they already wasted him on BIP. Sure, Nick was on BIP, but it made him the fan favourite while Dean seems to be heading in the opposite direction unless they do some wonders with the edit. Unless they've already signed some celeb as the lead, I'm sure Peter was in the running. Whether he turned them down or they couldn't agree to the terms, who knows, or maybe it was still up in the air and the nonsense yesterday was an attempt to show Peter they're fine without him. Seems Peter's not a fan of their games though if his SM likes are anything to go by, so I'm pretty sure the ship has sailed. Good for him. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:08 pm

mysthelma wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Rashad would be a dream. But I highly doubt he'd do it.
Someone can confirm but Rashad was asked in an interview after dwts and I believe he said he wouldn't do, and kissing 25 plus women is not his swag...it was posted somewhere here in one of the threads.
He did.  http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/rashad-jennings-dwts

Just dreaming  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 64 1f60d
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:49 pm

E! news reporting Peter is still the #1 pick, if he wants it, despite Fleiss's tweets, and that they're pushing/he's considering.

http://m.eonline.com/ca/news/874482/the-bachelor-season-22-peter-kraus-is-the-frontrunner-but-not-the-only-guy-being-considered#photo-837127

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:58 pm

Yeah Peter not being the bachelor is not going to affect casting. Last year there were women who dropped out once the found out Luke wasn't the bachelor and the show still went on. The Sam will happen this year.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:E! news reporting Peter is still the #1 pick, if he wants it, despite Fleiss's tweets, and that they're pushing/he's considering.

http://m.eonline.com/ca/news/874482/the-bachelor-season-22-peter-kraus-is-the-frontrunner-but-not-the-only-guy-being-considered#photo-837127
IMO the guy is a real idiot if he takes the bachelor gig after all the tweets he has been liking.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Peter doing passive aggressive likes on SM again? I think I will like him more if he doesn't reveal his mental state so much on SM. It's like whenever he feels badly about something he turns to SM for validation. IMO.

Eh, there's no special snowflake in TPTB's eyes. These leads and contestants are just game pieces on a chess board for them. Even Rachel, the "first black bachelorette" wasn't their special snowflake. If for some reason they can't come to an agreement with Peter, they will move onto someone else. I didn't think JPG and Chris Soules were that popular or such catches during their seasons but they still made them leads. They can package and sell whoever they want at the end of the day. JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:26 pm

hae1001 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:E! news reporting Peter is still the #1 pick, if he wants it, despite Fleiss's tweets, and that they're pushing/he's considering.

IMO the guy is a real idiot if he takes the bachelor gig after all the tweets he has been liking.

I think whatever 'consideration' he was giving ended yesterday.

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:38 pm

Entertainment Tonight is reporting (based on their own sources) that Peter's name is still under consideration. Their sources say to not read too much into recent tweets, etc.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05