SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:10 pm

Literally every single person we've thrown out there that has the potential to be bachelor has publically come out saying they haven't been asked. So it's either that's what they're instructed to say until negotiations are final or TBTP is sitting on their asses doing nothing. Guess which one it's most likely to be?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
FashionLover wrote:Can you imagine going into casting calls thinking it's gonna be peter and then it's wells ... laugh out loud no no
They need to at least clarify and say definitively it's not gonna be peter cause I think it affects the casting pool

I'd take Wells any day over Peter. Imo Peter is so full of himself, there wouldn't be room for me, him and his ego in that relationship. His likes are beyond obnoxious, self praise and self love.

But see, then this would never be an issue for you. I'm talking about the girls that did apply hoping for peter, and i'm sure there's many of them
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:15 pm

FashionLover wrote:Can you imagine going into casting calls thinking it's gonna be peter and then it's wells ... laugh out loud no no
They need to at least clarify and say definitively it's not gonna be peter cause I think it affects the casting pool
Well it happened last year some of the girls who went for casting calls wanted Luke. They announced Nick early to give women who wanted to date him to apply. All they need is 2 to 3 women who are genuinely interested in the lead, the rest of the cast are just fillers. Imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 63 1f49b  Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 63 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:17 pm

The girls applying for Peter can always back out or give the new guy a chance, assuming they make it threw final casting, still thinking it's Peter.  Nothings forcing them to stay.  If they want to stay only for their 15 minutes and don't like the lead, well... that's on them and good luck with edit.

I'm curious what names are/will be mentioned in final casting of who the bachelor could be. Has RS mentioned when that would be? Probably another couple weeks? 

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Eh I still think the gig is Peters

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:40 pm

FashionLover wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

I'd take Wells any day over Peter. Imo Peter is so full of himself, there wouldn't be room for me, him and his ego in that relationship. His likes are beyond obnoxious, self praise and self love.

But see, then this would never be an issue for you. I'm talking about the girls that did apply hoping for peter, and i'm sure there's many of them

Peter was never announced as the lead, do these women wishing for Peter are simply taking a chance. They'd easier meet him at his gym or slide to his DM, than get with him on this show, which process Peter didn't believe in in the first place.

But yeah, they're free to leave as soon as they hear who the lead is, no one is forcing them to stay. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:41 pm

I don't think there will be a lack of girls applying for the show.
This has never been a problem in the past.
There are plenty of crazy women out there. Plenty. Crazy. 2 Words.
The words that are most important are "normal". The show by past admission only cast a handful of whatever standard "normal" is.
Those that don's want to be there for whatever reason are always able to back out. So if Peter is not TB and they cast for 30 and 28 women immediately back out--they will immediately have another 28 women to jump right in that are equally drama ready and crazy in the cast pool. They hopefully will have some "normal".
They have plenty of crazy. If all else fails. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:46 pm

Luke, no, Robby, NO. I think the window for Wells came and went -- his best shot was Ben's season, and Ben was likely considered to be more acceptable to middle America (has anything changed in that regard?) I haven't seen anything so far on BiP to change my mind. Honestly, I was open-minded to him on BiP 3 since I know he has some ardent fans. But I didn't think he handled Ashley I. all that well (which admittedly is a tough assignment, but is typical of what he might expect as the Bach.)

I like to think I'm one of the more sensible Peter fans (I was perfectly okay with Rachel selecting Bryan, even though he's not my cup of tea.) But I will be really depressed if they don't pick Peter for the Bach. I came onboard to the franchise during Des's season, and to me, Peter is the first potential lead since then who has tons of sex-appeal. They just haven't had that in the past few years. I love Nick, but I *want* Peter. I want to see the cast members fight over him. And they will, oh, they will. The only other potential lead with some of that same sex appeal is Dean, and IMO he just isn't ready maturity-wise for the lead role (he might be in a year or two.)

I realize that there are fans who don't see Peter's sex appeal, but there are tons of women who do. Among those fans are the women who pretty much lost their minds over him this season.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:49 pm

jalkire wrote:Eh I still think the gig is Peters

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. It really doesn't seem like they have any other viable options and the momentum is so strong for Peter right now. Given the rumors about how much they offered Roberto, Chris L, Chantal, and Emily M, I could see them still trying (especially since I do think Peter was originally interested). 

In terms of Wells....as he had said "I think the franchise wants to so badly to break out of its cookie-cutter, white-person shell, but I don't think that America will embrace it, sadly enough". Just replace "white-person" with "hot, masculine, mature, doesn't look like a 12 year old boy going through puberty" and I totally agree, Wells! No, but seriously, Wells is fine (had the best line of the night with "how do you say we rigged the election" on BIP), but the suspension of disbelief it would take for me to buy 25 hot women fighting over him...it would be like Ben F all over again. Sadly enough, I think he's probably the best option that we have left. Eh, at least he'll be funny! IMO. 

Last edited by Aria on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:50 pm

FashionLover wrote:Literally every single person we've thrown out there that has the potential to be bachelor has publically come out saying they haven't been asked. So it's either that's what they're instructed to say until negotiations are final or TBTP is sitting on their asses doing nothing. Guess which one it's most likely to be?

Maybe it has been discussed with possible leads but no formal offer. I still think it could be Peter and putting info out there is just to get discussion going.... like what we're doing. They love controversy and drama....live Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 63 4256136633 for it. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Aria wrote:
jalkire wrote:Eh I still think the gig is Peters

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. It really doesn't seem like they have any other viable options and the momentum is so strong for Peter right now. Given the rumors about how much they offered Roberto, Chris L, Chantal, and Emily M, I could see them still trying (especially since I do think Peter was originally interested). 

In terms of Wells....as he had said "I think the franchise wants to so badly to break out of its cookie-cutter, white-person shell, but I don't think that America will embrace it, sadly enough". Just replace "white-person" with "hot, masculine, mature, doesn't look like a 12 year old boy going through puberty" and I totally agree, Wells! No, but seriously, Wells is fine (had the best line of the night with "how do you say we rigged the election" on BIP), but the suspension of disbelief it would take for me to buy 25 hot women fighting over him...it would be like Ben F all over again. Sadly enough, I think he's probably the best option that we have left. Eh, at least he'll be funny! IMO. 

Based on that quote, I change my mind about him. I can live with him being the Bachelor. He might just surprise us all.

Last edited by Murakamee on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:54 pm

I will lmao if Peter ends up being the lead after liking all the comments about him being so genuine and wonderful and one of a kind and just a gift to all the women around.. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05