SELECT CONTENT

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:49 pm

Wow didn't realize he is only 26.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 Empty Re: Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Wow didn't realize he is only 26.

He looks older than that to me IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:51 pm

His birthday is Feb 1991. Per his FB page: Born on February 24, 1991.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:53 pm

yah i saw that, i was shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:56 pm

He seemed older, and looked to be in his mid to late 30s.  And compared him to Bryan who looked and acted younger than his age.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:02 pm

the first source to give me a hint that he was a football player i think was wrong, bc on his linkedin says he was a baseball coach

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:05 pm

He may be a little young for Rachel, but he looks like a serious guy, may be he wants to settle. He looks good Smiley

#TeamPeter Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 1f495
#TeamRachel Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 5 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:12 pm

He looks a little too serious IMO. Wonder how they will interact on screen. He does have an impressive background, especially for his age.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:12 pm

Wow. 26 is six years younger than Rachel, but who knows. Appears to be cerebral, hopefully he has a sense of humour to go with that.

Oh, he has a twin sister, Autume, https://www.facebook.com/autume.battle?fref=ufi

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:21 pm

julychild wrote:

Wow. 26 is six years younger than Rachel, but who knows. Appears to be cerebral, hopefully he has a sense of humour to go with that.

Oh, he has a twin sister, Autume, https://www.facebook.com/autume.battle?fref=ufi

Oh no, looks like a sad back story within her f/b of a missing teen. Not sure if that's a brother or relative, same last name. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
julychild wrote:

Oh no, looks like a sad back story within her f/b of a missing teen. Not sure if that's a brother or relative, same last name. sad

yea i saw that too, thats going to be sad to hear if he talks about it

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
julychild wrote:

Younger brother. Sad. May God give them comfort.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Anthony Battle - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+12
Ladybug82
hae1001
coolangel
julychild
brownravens