SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by alwaystulips Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:46 pm

IMO, Nick will likely be gone on Monday (double elimination) or at the latest next week while Rachel just left for filming a week of FS dates.  

So, while Rachel might appear on DWTS to promo TB at some point, I doubt it's while Nick or Vanessa are there unless it happens at the end of DWTS when they bring the cast back.

I also don't think Nick would have any probs answering questions about Rachel.  He's very media experienced these days.  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:50 pm

I doubt that they would even ask them any questions of Nick or Rachel. DWTS are not into promoting any show but their own. The most they do is show somebody in the audience and state that the show will start airing and tell when. I don't remember them ever talking to a previous bach/ette when they have been in the audience.

And the way they are treating Nick this season... I don't think they have any love for TB series of shows even though it is on the same network.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:51 pm

Unless I am missing something, I don't know where this idea of Rachel being in the DWTS audience is coming from. I think I saw it a few days back as well on the forum. There is no precedence for this as far as I remember. Rachel will be done filming her finale around May 11 and her season premiere's May 22. She will be busy with a lot of promotions and will hardly have time to go sit in the DWTS audience - same situation as past leads IMO.

I also think all parties have moved on. Nick and Vanessa are happily engaged. Rachel might soon be engaged. I don't think any of them care what happened months ago and if asked, will give the stock answer of how they are happy for the other person and wish them luck (JMO).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Not sure if Rachel will be, but they had JoJo in the audience for the finale of DWTS last year. It was part of her promo tour once filming was over in May. They actually gave a little skit to her where the male dancers went up to her and handed her roses while she was sitting in the audience. They showed her pretty heavily when they panned to the audience.

I don't get why that would affect Nick though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:00 pm

coolangel wrote:Unless I am missing something, I don't know where this idea of Rachel being in the DWTS audience is coming from. I think I saw it a few days back as well on the forum. There is no precedence for this as far as I remember. Rachel will be done filming her finale around May 11 and her season premiere's May 22. She will be busy with a lot of promotions and will hardly have time to go sit in the DWTS audience - same situation as past leads IMO.

I also think all parties have moved on. Nick and Vanessa are happily engaged. Rachel might soon be engaged. I don't think any of them care what happened months ago and if asked, will give the stock answer of how they are happy for the other person and wish them luck (JMO).

All JMO

People are bringing up the idea of Rachel being in the DWTS audience because in previous seasons, the new lead has sat in the audience on the finale night to promote their season since normally it premieres the same day as Part 1 of the DWTS season finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Not sure if Rachel will be, but they had JoJo in the audience for the finale of DWTS last year. It was part of her promo tour once filming was over in May. They actually gave a little skit to her where the male dancers went up to her and handed her roses while she was sitting in the audience. They showed her pretty heavily when they panned to the audience.

I don't get why that would affect Nick though.

Thanks! I don't remember that at all. I couldn't understand where these questions were coming from. Atleast it makes more sense now. Thank you. yes

Anyways, like I said, I don't think Nick, Vanessa and Rachel care about what happened months ago. They all have bigger fish to fry now and other things to concentrate on.

All JMO

fairytaleprincess wrote:
People are bringing up the idea of Rachel being in the DWTS audience because in previous seasons, the new lead has sat in the audience on the finale night to promote their season since normally it premieres the same day as Part 1 of the DWTS season finale.

Thanks! I didn't remember it. There is so much going on on DWTS finale night that this escaped me. Thanks for confirming! yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:36 pm

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTfe7SbAUR9/?taken-by=bachelor.bachelorettenation

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTcP7EsAy7l/?taken-by=bachelor.bachelorettenation

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:47 pm

I like Vanessa. I really do. BUT I just don't understand the appeal of the filters, especially the squeaky voice. Maybe I am just too old for this?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:50 pm

It took me a moment. I thought those were bananas hanging from her head.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:27 pm

A not so bad, but a more realistic overview of Nick and Vanessa's relationship as based on Nick and Vanessa's statements...wherein the emphasis is not focus on them faking the relationship, but rather emphasizing the relationship being the same as any normal relationship that still need more time to build and work on...

Source:   http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/04/the-bachelor-couples-bleakest-relationship-euphemisms.html?mid=twitter_cut

AFTER THE BACHELOR  -  April 25, 2017 - 12:22 pm
       The Most Depressing Ways The Bachelor Couple Have Described Their Relationship  -  By Anna Silman

"Getting engaged on The Bachelor certainly doesn’t mean you’re going to live happily ever after, but even the show’s most implausible couples usually pretend to tolerate each other for the first couple of months (at least until the spon-con well starts to dry up). Not so for recent finalists Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi, who have made it their mission to disabuse us of any fairy-tale illusions we may still harbor about the show’s matchmaking efficacy. Turns out, creating a lasting partnership is a little more difficult than making it through eight weeks of televised date nights, and the new couple have used their post-show interviews to manage fans’ expectations about their relationship and remind us all how “tough,” “difficult,” and “challenging” reality-TV romance can be (can’t wait til these two start navigating the U.S. visa process). It may not be a fairy tale, but hey, at they’re “being realistic” and “not sugarcoating” anything."
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon May 01, 2017 7:44 am

@Skates I actually think that article is worse than the fake allegations on SM, because it is stupid on so many more levels IMO.

What we have here IMO is just another one who can’t handle when someone tells it as it is. She wants to be fed the fairy tale, but at the same time she wants everyone to understand that she’s too cool to really believe in it, hence the sarcasm about other couples.

Besides, “even the show’s most implausible couples usually pretend to tolerate each other for the first couple of months (at least until the spon-con well starts to dry up)” is referring to JoJo and Jordan, who just happen to be weeks away from their one year anniversary.

What a moron! JMO of course.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 01, 2017 12:03 pm

blueblues wrote:@Skates I actually think that article is worse than the fake allegations on SM, because it is stupid on so many more levels IMO.

What we have here IMO is just another one who can’t handle when someone tells it as it is. She wants to be fed the fairy tale, but at the same time she wants everyone to understand that she’s too cool to really believe in it, hence the sarcasm about other couples.

Besides, “even the show’s most implausible couples usually pretend to tolerate each other for the first couple of months (at least until the spon-con well starts to dry up)” is referring to JoJo and Jordan, who just happen to be weeks away from their one year anniversary.

What a moron! JMO of course.

I am totally confused by this whole post. What does that comment have to do with specifically JoJo and Jordan? I would think they are referring to, in the writers mind, couples who stay together simply for the sponsored content ad's for popularity/money/shilling whatever. We hear the accusations after every season that the couple are only together to make money. To me this is what the writer is referring to.

I see nothing in that post that is referring to any particular couple. IMO J/J's well isn't drying up anytime soon. They are doing just fine without ad content.

Nick and Vanessa get accused of the same thing, as many other couples have in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #2

+82
KB_Mom
Lennoxcolinrolland
jen689
Kristina V
Jane781