SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Loved what Josephine said about Vanessa. The hosts of the podcast asked her what her thoughts were about the "good Vanessa edit" when there have been negative rumours about her. I think Josephine's insight comes across a little bit more objective than what we've heard thus far, because she doesn't seem particularly tied to any side.

Josephine basically said that Vanessa was a passionate person, and it comes from a place of wanting people to understand. She said she didn't think Vanessa was strategic at any point. She then added that she really loved Vanessa and respected her immensely, adding that she's one of the smartest and kindest people she had ever met.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by lleyki Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:33 pm

That was a nice interview. I like how positive and kind Josephine came across as towards everyone and the show and that's certainly a welcome change from all the snark from some of the women from the season. I love what she said about Vanessa and she is one more person who was actually on the show who confirmed that things were obvious between Vanessa and Nick. The more I read these comments from some of the season's contestants, the more I'm realizing that probably the only person who didn't know Nick was going to pick Vanessa was Vanessa.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:50 pm

Bryon P's IG story
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 10 Image73
Shooting before the beard is shaved off? giggling

IG account now opened for V's charity
https://www.instagram.com/nobetteryou/

Last edited by notarose on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:11 am

That was a great podcast. She sounds very mature, and is well spoken.

She said a lot of kind things about Vanessa, and interesting how she noticed Nick was always looking at Vanessa. Very sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That was a great podcast. She sounds very mature, and is well spoken.

She said a lot of kind things about Vanessa, and interesting how she noticed Nick was always looking at Vanessa. Very sweet.

She confirmed what the other woman said...I can't recall her name...the one who Liz spilled her secret about her one night stand with Nick. She had also said that she noticed how Nick was always focused on Vanessa and had also reassured V that Nick was going to pick her. I guess it must have been that obvious and I love that fact.

One thing about this process is that for those who do eventually get married, they have their relationship recorded from the very first moment they met, which is rather nice. Catherine alluded to that as well. It would be lovely momento for their kids.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:43 am

coolangel wrote:
notarose wrote:V - great throwback pic on her IG.  Am on my way out so unable to post it.

Throwing it all the way back to the date I spent puking #tbt by @vanessagrimaldi30

Source

Such an amazing pic! :inlove

It's a pic of a printed photo. These two have quite a collection! giggling giggling

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 10 2498057887  forevermore whenever Nick wears his AC DC t-shirt, for me this pic will come to mind.  He the direct current and her the alternate current - the spark, the connection.  He beams when charged.  Love her wild.
"Electric Love" - BØRNS

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That was a great podcast. She sounds very mature, and is well spoken.

She confirmed what the other woman said...I can't recall her name...the one who Liz spilled her secret about her one night stand with Nick. She had also said that she noticed how Nick was always focused on Vanessa and had also reassured V that Nick was going to pick her. I guess it must have been that obvious and I love that fact.

One thing about this process is that for those who do eventually get married, they have their relationship recorded from the very first moment they met, which is rather nice. Catherine alluded to that as well. It would be lovely momento for their kids.

IA this isn't her thread, but what I liked is Josephine leading up to filming, hoped there would be chemistry, she realized there wasn't really. Then went through some yes/no emotions. She was able to recognize that you can't force what's not there. OTOH Vanessa IMO knew how she felt about Nick, and IMO there was no forcing. Even though she may have had challenges with some of the women, she handled the process of emotions well, considering. It sounds like Josephine was a good support for her. I was glad to hear she had a friend.

I wish they would post more pics that were taken that the viewers didn't see. This one Nick, teeth and all, Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 10 2498057887 shows IMO just how much they knew they were falling for each other so early on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:43 pm

I know I am late, but I love these pics after DWTS. Nick looks so happy.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 10 Nick+Viall+Nick+Viall+Heads+Grove+Y2al8qQASQNl
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 10 Img_2011

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Nick+Viall/Nick+Viall+Heads+to+The+Grove/Y2al8qQASQN
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:56 pm

I like Vanessa more and more. I am so impressed with how she conducts herself on sm. She has a great body but never has she flaunted it in our face. I never see her posting herself in barely there bikini **edited** There's only one of her in bikini but she had a cover on. I am admittedly old fashioned and I think modesty is a virtue. I hope she stays that way. Too bad she was edited as insecure and sometimes whiny on the show, but her sm shows a happy positive caring person. I hope fame will never change her.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:00 pm

http://www.mytalk1071.com/celebrity-interview-nick-viall/
It's only one line but...
Nick: "I got a little excited".

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:46 pm

notarose wrote:http://www.mytalk1071.com/celebrity-interview-nick-viall/
It's only one line but...
Nick: "I got a little excited".

When did you know it was Vanessa?

Oh, those are trade secrets.

laugh out loud I'll answer that. It was when Vanessa said Je m'appelle Vanessa. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When did you know it was Vanessa?

Oh, those are trade secrets.

laugh out loud I'll answer that. It was when Vanessa said Je m'appelle Vanessa. laugh out loud

IA! giggling giggling Nick was a goner night 1. He knew. That's a keeper. :inlove
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14