SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Julie81 Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Are they really going to ask him who he would "marry/shag/kill?" I hope he shuts that down real fast. He's so over those types of questions. I hope he says, "I'm engaged. What's the point in this question?" IMO, those are questions for single men usually asked while showing pictures of women.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:37 pm

@Julie81 I'm actually interested in hearing how he'll handle that one. He's been really crafty with steering away from these idiotic questions. The Raven one was so well handled by him, IMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:24 pm

V - great throwback pic on her IG. Am on my way out so unable to post it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:35 pm

notarose wrote:V - great throwback pic on her IG.  Am on my way out so unable to post it.

Throwing it all the way back to the date I spent puking #tbt by @vanessagrimaldi30

Source

Such an amazing pic! :inlove

It's a pic of a printed photo. These two have quite a collection! giggling giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:42 pm

What a great picture! Both are beaming and you can feel the chemistry Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 9 1f49e

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:48 pm

In that photo Nick and Vanessa's facial expressions and body language look so similar to the photo printed by the magazine (US Weekly?) during their first one on one. It was those things that had a number of Nick's fans here convinced that he was falling in love and going to pick Vanessa in the end. Love it!!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:49 pm

wow

Nick and V's chemistry, ease, and connection with each other is undeniable!

Pure Bliss!

heartandarrow

coolangel wrote:

Throwing it all the way back to the date I spent puking #tbt by @vanessagrimaldi30

Source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:44 pm

coolangel wrote:
notarose wrote:V - great throwback pic on her IG.  Am on my way out so unable to post it.

Source

Such an amazing pic! :inlove

It's a pic of a printed photo. These two have quite a collection! giggling giggling

Even early on their dating life you can tell that they're meant to be. There's no denying it. cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:50 pm

OnePromise wrote:In that photo Nick and Vanessa's facial expressions and body language look so similar to the photo printed by the magazine (US Weekly?) during their first one on one. It was those things that had a number of Nick's fans here convinced that he was falling in love and going to pick Vanessa in the end. Love it!!!

Yup, I thought of that picture when I saw this. There are many times when I think back to when those pictures were first discovered and posted on the board and we spent weeks trying to figure out who Vanessa was because so many just knew by looking at them that this was someone who would likely be F1.

And that was just from a few pictures. Seeing how happy Vanessa was on the date also always made me empathize and understand completely why she was so upset at Nick and bothered by the antics with Corinne the next day. Because that high she must have been on was probably so incredible because it was a pretty amazing date.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:14 pm

At 31 minutes to 36 minutes, Josephine talks about the connection she saw between Nick and Vanessa during the show, I thought it was really cute-imo. I actually liked the whole interview. https://soundcloud.com/eandg/ep-80-josephine-tutman-the-bachelor-season-21

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Zaynab wrote:At 31 minutes to 36 minutes, Josephine talks about the connection she saw between Nick and Vanessa during the show, I thought it was really cute-imo. I actually liked the whole interview. https://soundcloud.com/eandg/ep-80-josephine-tutman-the-bachelor-season-21

Thank you! and thanks to Vanessa for the picture. If this is the amount of SM we get when Nick is on DWTS, then can you imagine how little we will see after DWTS. He will continue to get all my votes as long as he is on the show, so he will grace my screen as much as possible.

It must have been so obvious to tptb that Nick was in love with Vanessa. Instead of being prompted to go for it with her, my guess is he was coached to not give away too much - thus all of the blank stares.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:41 pm

Zaynab wrote:At 31 minutes to 36 minutes, Josephine talks about the connection she saw between Nick and Vanessa during the show, I thought it was really cute-imo. I actually liked the whole interview. https://soundcloud.com/eandg/ep-80-josephine-tutman-the-bachelor-season-21

Thanks for the link! That was really sweet. And now I kind of wish we'd seen more of Josephine because she sounds like smart mature woman.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14