SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by notarose Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm

Julie81 wrote:I'll take over for you, @notarose! Have a great trip!
bestbud! wonderful Julie!

Thanks for all the bon voyage wishes. Now if only I was packed giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by sdmom Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:52 pm

@notarose have fun! I surly will miss your posts!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:10 pm

@notarose, Have a great trip! Safe travels. bestbud! heartbeat
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:19 pm

Sorry this is rather off topic but i trust fellow Nissa fans to clear this up.
My youtube feed throws up clips i might be interested in & i js saw one where Josh, Chris S, Robbie & the other guy seem to be interviewed in a hotel lobby in front of a small audience. It was dated last month around Nick's finale !!! I cringed too much watching even a minute of it.
My question is - why is Chris S involved in tb these days, & do we know if he is actually still a friend of Nick? Hv also seen small clip of him interviewed re Nick doing dwts, and the one he did on ET with Ashley I.
Do we know if he is under contract still or is he doing it off his own back?
Curious is all. Imo he looks very awkward & as if he does not want to be there- hiding under a baseball cap. As Chris's season is airing in the uk at present I am more curious what his aims might be.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Have a safe and wonderful trip notrose you surely will be missed !!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:37 pm

@notarose have a fun and safe trip! Your posts will be missed.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:12 pm

Hotness Alert!  :fanningfan  :girlfan  eyedrool :fanningfan  :girlfan  eyedrool

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 15 Nick-viall-attends-same-coachella-weekend-party-as-his-bachelor-exes-02

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 15 Nick-viall-attends-same-coachella-weekend-party-as-his-bachelor-exes-05

Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:22 pm

Not sure why a lot of people were bashing Vanessa's outfit on IG.. I love it! Smiley
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:24 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote: Sorry this is rather off topic but i trust fellow Nissa fans to clear this up.  
My youtube feed throws up clips i might be interested in & i js saw one where Josh, Chris S, Robbie & the other guy seem to be interviewed in a hotel lobby in front of a small audience. It was dated last month around Nick's finale !!! I cringed too much watching even a minute of it.
My question is - why is Chris S involved in tb these days, & do we know if he is actually still a friend of Nick? Hv also seen small clip of him interviewed re Nick doing dwts, and the one he did on ET with Ashley I.
Do we know if he is under contract still or is he doing it off his own back?
Curious is all. Imo he looks very awkward & as if he does not want to be there- hiding under a baseball cap. As Chris's season is airing in the uk at present I am more curious what his aims might be.
All imo.

IMHO Chris is still pursuing what he thought would come out of his being the Bachelor. Basically he is looking for recognition which has kind of eluded him since he was on DWTS. A lot of people did not like the way he treated Whitney, and he is trying to get back in everyone's good graces. There may be more to it.....who knows?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:24 pm

yes, Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 15 1f60d Her outfit is very cute and quite similar to other coachella outfits I have seen

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:25 pm

notarose wrote:http://www.mytalk1071.com/celebrity-interview-nick-viall/
It's only one line but...
Nick: "I got a little excited".

Catching up, this was fun to listen to! I had to laugh when one of them asked Nick if he was doing dishes in the background as I could clearly hear him as well multi-tasking during this interview. It sounded like at one point he may have dropped the phone. Loved his response about the whole Josh/Amanda thing. Regarding below:

Julie81 wrote:Are they really going to ask him who he would "marry/shag/kill?" I hope he shuts that down real fast. He's so over those types of questions. I hope he says, "I'm engaged. What's the point in this question?" IMO, those are questions for single men usually asked while showing pictures of women.

Julie, yup they really went there and I could just feel Nick's inner "WTF?!!!" struggle but he handled it with class, especially the "I wouldn't kill any of them..." laugh out loud The Coachella pics are a great example of the playful aspect of Nissa's relationship and that TBT pic Vanessa posted from the night portion of Zero Gravity just makes me feel happy to look at. Both look so giddy in that picture.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:25 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Not sure why a lot of people were bashing Vanessa's outfit on IG.. I love it! Smiley

Maybe because they need a life. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14