SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:38 pm

I know beauty is subjective but IMO Vanessa is one of the most beautiful, hot and sexy contestant to ever appear on the Bachelor.   Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 16 1f60d :fanningfan These days, my crush on her almost rivals my crush on Nick. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

Post by Julie81 Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:45 pm

I love her top! It's too cute!! Plus, these people bashing it don't realize that boohoo.com dressed her from head to toe for the appearance. I'm pretty sure they did anyways.

It's not typical coachella attire but that's one thing I love about her! She's different from the rest of the other Bach girls! She, imo, is the most beautiful from this franchise! I think I also have a girl crush!! giggling
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:49 pm

coolangel wrote:Hotness Alert!  :fanningfan  :girlfan  eyedrool :fanningfan  :girlfan  eyedrool

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 16 Nick-viall-attends-same-coachella-weekend-party-as-his-bachelor-exes-02

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 16 Nick-viall-attends-same-coachella-weekend-party-as-his-bachelor-exes-05

Source

- IMO - I am starting to see some similarities in their facial features...am I right, am I wrong??...Couples that usually end up together in my opinion tend to have similar features (although there are also cases wherein they can be opposite)...I am not sure, it is human adaptation or just adonis human instinct where the person tends to pick the person who looks like him/her... Smiley Smiley

- IMO - I am embarrassed to admit... sometimes if I see couples in the street that looks so much alike and they look incredibly cute together...it makes me want to stare...(I am pretty sure they are not siblings) I am so tempted to look at their faces/interactions with each other, in most cases, I can see that they are very much in love with each other...I find this so adorable...Lol!!...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:57 pm

I also agree I think Vanessa is the best contestant that has ever graced this show . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:59 pm

They're such a good-looking couple! I like V's top as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:26 pm

mindless wrote:They're such a good-looking couple! I like V's top as well.

They also look really good together!!... giggling giggling
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:04 am

hi Have a great trip notarose!! If it is a holiday have a fun time and hope you get to see lots. :yes:

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23 - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:13 am

Brill wrote: hi Have a great trip notarose!! If it is a holiday have a fun time and hope you get to see lots. :yes:

firework    firework    wine    wine        Happy Easter Everyone!!!

:Auto:        :Auto:         Have a safe trip, notarose!!        

Hope you enjoy your vacations!!   summer         summer
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:44 am

Newto wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote: Sorry this is rather off topic but i trust fellow Nissa fans to clear this up.  
My youtube feed throws up clips i might be interested in & i js saw one where Josh, Chris S, Robbie & the other guy seem to be interviewed in a hotel lobby in front of a small audience. It was dated last month around Nick's finale !!! I cringed too much watching even a minute of it.
My question is - why is Chris S involved in tb these days, & do we know if he is actually still a friend of Nick? Hv also seen small clip of him interviewed re Nick doing dwts, and the one he did on ET with Ashley I.
Do we know if he is under contract still or is he doing it off his own back?
Curious is all. Imo he looks very awkward & as if he does not want to be there- hiding under a baseball cap. As Chris's season is airing in the uk at present I am more curious what his aims might be.
All imo.

IMHO Chris is still pursuing what he thought would come out of his being the Bachelor.  Basically he is looking for recognition which has kind of eluded him since he was on DWTS.  A lot of people did not like the way he treated Whitney, and he is trying to get back in everyone's good graces.  There may be more to it.....who knows?

Thanks for yr reply. He said recently he had not decided if he wd go on paradise this year. Perhaps we will see more of him. I was just wondering if he still hung out with Nick or were considered friends. In the Nick premiere he was there with the other two bachelors & they seemed friendly given their past shared experience. It's just a tangent I'm on atm as half way through Chris's season watching in uk. Really liked Chris on Andi's season but not liking him the more I see of him on his own season.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:59 am

"Skates
- IMO - I am starting to see some similarities in their facial features...am I right, am I wrong??...Couples that usually end up together in my opinion tend to have similar features (although there are also cases wherein they can be opposite)...I am not sure, it is human adaptation or just adonis human instinct where the person tends to pick the person who looks like him/her... "

This is the kinda stuff that really interests me too @Skates.
I do think there is some proven studies where certain similar facial features are desirable as it reminds you of familiar family members, there also has to be enough difference to go with it.
I was actually struck by Nick & Vanessa's first conversation on night one on the couch- noticed how similar their chins were as well as the brown eyes & proportionally higher forehead. I also think that as a relationship continues the two people mirror each others expressions & body language so they look more similar- moving like a harmonious dance.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:11 am

Not to go the naughty way, but I do think Nick is probably exceptionally good in bed. Now add all his other great qualities he's truly a keeper in my eyes. seeing hearts
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:07 pm

@Cila51290 I think they are sympatico. Great together.
https://instagram.com/p/BS65GfFAhaJ/

Thanks again for all the safe travel wishes bestbud!  My flight leaves 4am Wed so I can still distract myself with N&V doings until self imposed withdrawal begins giggling

Easter greetings to those who celebrate.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #23

+54
jessietrey
sosleepy
pikake
SeekAny
Nixipixi14