SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 19 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by umngirl Sat May 13, 2017 6:25 pm

I'm gonna place the blame on both of them equally. I think they can both benefit from spending some time being single and really finding themselves. Maybe in a few years they will each be in a better place to find a better fit.

JMOAA

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 19 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 19 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by hannah.e. Sat May 13, 2017 6:28 pm

Ben needs a partner that makes him feel loved and secure. Lauren doesn't do that. IMO she doesn't make any situation easier. Going back to the premiere of Nick's season, they were at that event and seemed off. Lauren said they were hopefully going back to Denver the next day....Ben did. Lauren spent the week with Amanda doing whatever. Lauren runs every chance she gets. Ben doesn't deserve that. That's called being immature in a relationship IMO.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat May 13, 2017 7:24 pm

If they did break up, pretty ironic that the couple that TPTB put rainbows, unicorns and butterflies during their ATFR is dunzo now.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Cila51290 wrote:If they did break up, pretty ironic that the couple that TPTB put rainbows, unicorns and butterflies during their ATFR is dunzo now.

I actually think sometimes a little controversy helps some of these couples. Throws them into the deep end together fast, where they can really learn and lean on each other. Almost becomes an us against the world situation. Jason/Molly, Chris/Des, Kaitlyn/Shawn, JoJo/Jordan. Nick/Vanessa too, but jury is still way out on their longevity. None of those couples had puppies and rainbows surrounding them, and they are all either married or thriving. On the converse, I feel like Ben and Lauren were set so high up on a pedestal by the show, there was no where to go but down. They were set up to fail, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 13, 2017 8:20 pm

hannah.e. wrote:Ben needs a partner that makes him feel loved and secure. Lauren doesn't do that. IMO she doesn't make any situation easier. Going back to the premiere of Nick's season, they were at that event and seemed off. Lauren said they were hopefully going back to Denver the next day....Ben did. Lauren spent the week with Amanda doing whatever. Lauren runs every chance she gets. Ben doesn't deserve that. That's called being immature in a relationship IMO.

I ask you this... you are (were?) a fan right? Do you remember Lauren doing any of this behavior before the HEA public humiliation and breakdown of the wedding plans? I most definitely do not, and I followed closely. I think all of her behavior over the last several months is a direct reaction and consequence of Ben's public betrayal towards her. So I'm inclined to cut her some slack here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat May 13, 2017 8:26 pm

I wonder if they are broken up if we will either one of them on BIP

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sat May 13, 2017 8:27 pm

^ no bip forsure for either.

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sat May 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Yes, I'm a fan of Ben's. Lauren wasn't doing all this partying, traveling, etc last year because their schedule back then didn't allow it. July-October they were filming and promoting the show. She can't take off and not show up for work IMO. November and December she left sometimes, not for too long though. Thanksgiving time things were a little weird. And obvs 2017 has been a hot mess

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat May 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Boshem wrote:^ no bip forsure for either.
I could see both of them willing to do it. Esp Lauren

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sat May 13, 2017 8:34 pm

I don't see Ben doing BIP. Just not his style. Slight chance for Lauren this summer...that's like what a month away from filming right? Not a good look for her if that's how fast she moves on. If Amanda or some other close friend went next summer..then I could see it. The girl lives for drinking tequila and beer in bikinis on beaches and getting guys attention.

MF tweeted today about a new Bach game show coming? Whatever that is, I could see Ben being offered to do it.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 13, 2017 8:39 pm

Did TPTB really throw that much support their way or tout them as a golden couple? I didn't get that impression. They didn't throw them UTB as much as we're maybe used to but then again none of them really did anything dramatic except the 2 ILYs. For me it was your run of the mill ending/couple.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Sat May 13, 2017 8:40 pm

hannah.e. wrote:Yes, I'm a fan of Ben's. Lauren wasn't doing all this partying, traveling, etc last year because their schedule back then didn't allow it. July-October they were filming and promoting the show. She can't take off and not show up for work IMO. November and December she left sometimes, not for too long though. Thanksgiving time things were a little weird. And obvs 2017 has been a hot mess

I agree

IMO, she had no time to be party Lo bc of HEA commitments. IMO, she went back to being her true self because the filming stopped, not bc of Ben postponing the wedding.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland