SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by hannah.e. Sat May 13, 2017 8:41 pm

sweeti810 wrote:
hannah.e. wrote:Yes, I'm a fan of Ben's. Lauren wasn't doing all this partying, traveling, etc last year because their schedule back then didn't allow it. July-October they were filming and promoting the show. She can't take off and not show up for work IMO. November and December she left sometimes, not for too long though. Thanksgiving time things were a little weird. And obvs 2017 has been a hot mess

I agree

IMO, she had no time to be party Lo bc of HEA commitments. IMO, she went back to being her true self because the filming stopped, not bc of Ben postponing the wedding.

^ agreed. Look back at pre-Bach Lauren.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by mizzoufan Sat May 13, 2017 8:42 pm

I guess time will tell what they will or won't do.

I do believe that Ben was touted as the golden boy and probably still will be. In fact I can easily see him being asked back to be the Bachelor again because he was so well liked and had such high ratings.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat May 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Please, don't. Not another season of him.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Sat May 13, 2017 8:51 pm

I don't think he'd do the Bachelor again. Honestly out of respect for Lauren and himself. I'm sure TBP want to keep him around the franchise because he's so well liked. But I could see him slip back in normal life very quietly and separate himself. Outside of his relationship with Lauren and her SM usage..he kind of already has gone back to his quiet life. Works full time, doesn't use SM much himself, still very involved with his friend's charity, and hangs with his Indiana/Denver friends.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 13, 2017 8:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:Did TPTB really throw that much support their way or tout them as a golden couple? I didn't get that impression. They didn't throw them UTB as much as we're maybe used to but then again none of them really did anything dramatic except the 2 ILYs. For me it was your run of the mill ending/couple.

I think yes. IMO if Nick had said ILY to two women, CH wouldn't have shut up about the whole time on ATFR, let alone arranged both families to be there and a priest. Maybe it's because Chris and Whit crashed and burned so fast, but they seemed almost desperate to show that Ben and Lauren are for real and will be married ASAP. Giving them their own show was also part of that, but they really screwed them over in the end with all the drama, real and manufactured. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Sat May 13, 2017 8:55 pm

mizzoufan wrote:I guess time will tell what they will or won't do.

I do believe that Ben was touted as the golden boy and probably still will be. In fact I can easily see him being asked back to be the Bachelor again because he was so well liked and had such high ratings.

I honestly hope he is done with this show, but we all know how very persuasive TBP are. I can think one dude who would happily take back the "golden boy" tiarra. I can't believe I've come this far down the rabbit hole that is this show, I love this website!!

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat May 13, 2017 8:57 pm

hannah.e. wrote:I don't think he'd do the Bachelor again. Honestly out of respect for Lauren and himself. I'm sure TBP want to keep him around the franchise because he's so well liked. But I could see him slip back in normal life very quietly and separate himself. Outside of his relationship with Lauren and her SM usage..he kind of already has gone back to his quiet life. Works full time, doesn't use SM much himself, still very involved with his friend's charity, and hangs with his Indiana/Denver friends.
He's on twitter a lot. Time will tell, but I bet MF isn't done with him yet.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat May 13, 2017 9:02 pm

I think Ben would accept being the Bachelor again in a heart beat. I remember he mentioned once loving the attention he had with all the women fawning over him during the show that when it ended it felt weird to him the "transition". He's the "unlovable Ben" after all. I'm sure he'll want 30 more women thinking he's so hot and "perfect". jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat May 13, 2017 9:02 pm

sosleepy wrote:I actually think sometimes a little controversy helps some of these couples. Throws them into the deep end together fast, where they can really learn and lean on each other. Almost becomes an us against the world situation. Jason/Molly, Chris/Des, Kaitlyn/Shawn, JoJo/Jordan. Nick/Vanessa too, but jury is still way out on their longevity. None of those couples had puppies and rainbows surrounding them, and they are all either married or thriving. On the converse, I feel like Ben and Lauren were set so high up on a pedestal by the show, there was no where to go but down. They were set up to fail, imo.

ITA! :yes: Millsy and Nick even talk about it on Julia's last podcast about how the challenges the couples face post-show pushes them together sometimes. Millsy spoke about a party he attended with Jason/Molly right after the finale aired and how he could see that it pushed them together in a "God! We are in this together now. They hate us" (Millsy's words)

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat May 13, 2017 9:03 pm

JMHO but I would lose a lot of respect for either of them if one goes on BIP.  I can't see either of them looking for "love" or even "lust" after such a public break up, if they indeed do go their separate ways.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 13, 2017 9:06 pm

mindless wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Did TPTB really throw that much support their way or tout them as a golden couple? I didn't get that impression. They didn't throw them UTB as much as we're maybe used to but then again none of them really did anything dramatic except the 2 ILYs. For me it was your run of the mill ending/couple.

I think yes. IMO if Nick had said ILY to two women, CH wouldn't have shut up about the whole time on ATFR, let alone arranged both families to be there and a priest. Maybe it's because Chris and Whit crashed and burned so fast, but they seemed almost desperate to show that Ben and Lauren are for real and will be married ASAP. Giving them their own show was also part of that, but they really screwed them over in the end with all the drama, real and manufactured. JMO.

It's hard to compare him with a Bachelor like Nick who has an extensive history and colourful storyline. But looking at the Seans and Chris's of the franchise, it seemed like the normal ending to me. Unless something crazy went down, I expect the usual.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Sat May 13, 2017 9:06 pm

I need to hear this. What is the podcast? Thank you

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland