SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Page 32 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by lipsis Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 pm

Sorry to their fans. Glad the speculation is over for all

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Samuel10Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Samuel10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Family10Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Samuel15Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 pm

@TLTF There we have it, it's over now RS got slap. Better give the goods RS or you wont have people popping in too long

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 15, 2017 3:46 pm

Oh so shocking, they did absolutely everything wrong ever possible in handling this relationship imo. I just hope they're a cautionary tale for all future couples.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 15, 2017 3:47 pm

All the best to Ben and Lauren.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Few. Well thank freaking goodness they got that over with.

I was such a huge fan - a tiny bit sad. But it's been so clear for so long they were just not meant to be that I'm feeling kinda big fat "oh well" over this one.

I hope they both heal and find their true partner and HEA with time. I'm sure they will.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon May 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Im sad for them but i am glad that the emotional roller coaster they have been through can finally end for them. I hope they both move on and find love.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 15, 2017 3:48 pm

Too bad they can't sell the ring and split the money.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Wishing Ben and Lauren both luck in the future. It hasn't been easy from what we've seen for both of them.

They were a couple, they now split, just like many before them. It's unfortunate they had to prolong it if that's in fact what happened.

It's not easy to make this type of decision, but forced to stay together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah.e. Mon May 15, 2017 3:51 pm

IMO, that article was confusing and sort of spliced pieces from different things they've said in the last year.
I do hope they can be friends and still think highly of one another after everything.

hannah.e.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 15, 2017 3:53 pm

I'm glad it was short and sweet. They IMO owe no one anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon May 15, 2017 3:54 pm

I do think that back when this was originally speculated, they were broken up, and just had to wait to announce. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh so shocking, they did absolutely everything wrong ever possible in handling this relationship imo. I just hope they're a cautionary tale for all future couples.

What do you think they did wrong Alanna? As much as they could be a cautionary tale for future couples, I always think it depends on the couple. Everyone was so negative about Nick doing DWTS because of how hard it was for Sean and Catherine and the Chris/Whitney debacle, but for Nick and V it turned out to be a wonderful experience that they shared. I guess the same could apply to Ben and Lauren....although, no matter who you are, I would never say ILY to two different people.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #8

+67
ukglasgowkiiss
beader
maya213
Stacia620
Lennoxcolinrolland