SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Carine Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:29 am

@brownravens right it does look similar, but I am also noticing more white patterns in front of the top during the Bryan date...?

@see2love lool right wouldn't be surprised..

Last edited by Carine on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by brownravens Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:30 am

@see2love Haha agreed but it just looked so genuine that I don't know if it's an pick-up ITM. There was a lot of feeling in that snippet so I think if she's wears that outfit to a particular date we have out answer IMO :detective

Last edited by brownravens on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:32 am

@brownravens episode 7 is the last one before HTDs right? Again, I haven't watched a season fully in a while but do they give out roses on the 1-on-1 dates in that episode? I recall that the group date gets a rose but then the rest are for the RC so that there is suspense, since there are so few guys left at that point. Maybe that cap is from episode 5? Although her white top would match the picture of her standing by the luxury car.

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:33 am

So that looks like Bryan's hometown date. I can't remember past seasons does the lead usually say they're in love then or are they still at the confused stage?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:33 am

brownravens wrote:@Dessler you could be right it's hard to tell on this video but the miami top looked to have a smidge more white. But at this stage it's a pretty close match in style and colour IMO. Plus her face/make up looks light or sweated off. So dancing could cause that (or she was in water dunno).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IukETndw1s

The lower part of the top has more white than the upper part and in the ITM we can only see the upper part. I am not saying it is the same but it is really similar.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:38 am

@MissSid there's no rose on the 1-on-1 dates in the week preceding hometowns (usually- week 7).

@gramercypark10 they are supposed to be confused but you never know they might slip this early statement as a possible easter egg.

@Dessler Yeah I think it's pretty close too but I wouldn't bet my house on it or anything.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:20 am

I think the more important thing to go by, IMO is that is a candid video. The couple was not aware of being filmed and it was a fairly intimate moment for them. They were pretty into one another.
We don't know what other moments like that she may have had at this point with the other men, but it looked like this HTD she got very close with Bryan.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:28 am

I think they knew they were being filmed as the person who posted it mentioned on IG how there was quite a few people there filming them if I remember correctly. Saying that she does seem really into him. Jmo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:58 am

Carine wrote:I think they knew they were being filmed as the person who posted it mentioned on IG how there was quite a few people there filming them if I remember correctly. Saying that she does seem really into him. Jmo.

Yes but we have had stories from concert dates in the past where they look very close when the powers that be are filming but as soon as those cameras are off of them they separate or get much cooler with each other. That does not appear to be the case in this situation. But I think it's going to be a long time before I can honestly say who I think the F1 is this year.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:40 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion   - Page 11 Captur13
SC made by me from this link that was posted here of Bryan HTD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlFyabMSbIg

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:45 am

She's allllll up in his face here laugh out loud I don't think most women could do that without some sort of emotional tie along with the physical imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:47 am

Hi all,

someone mentioned Rachel is wearing a "waiting" ring? Do we have a SC of this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+81
BlueJeanBaby
rinacabigas
kraft33
Diana
richmondrose
violetstoo
FashionLover
pavalygurl
Miyala
sfrank
Acrunch